Juventus officially to ask tomorrow for money for the damage done in 2006

+2
Zamuro
DeviAngel
6 posters

Go down

Juventus officially to ask tomorrow for money for the damage done in 2006  Empty Juventus officially to ask tomorrow for money for the damage done in 2006

Post by DeviAngel Wed Aug 10, 2011 12:42 am

Calciopoli new chapter. Juventus have chosen to let you know what Rome has decided to do. And the choice is not random. Rome is the seat of the federal council of the Football Federation, that July 18 was declared "incompetent" to decide on the league title in 2006, and Rome is also home to the High Court of Justice at the cones, the TAR of Lazio and the Board of State. The club Juventus has called, as said, just a press conference for tomorrow afternoon in downtown Rome. Subject, "the update following the outcome of the federal council of the Football Federation on Monday 18 July." The story, as is well known by now, about the complaint on the withdrawal of Juve Scudetto won by Juventus in 2006 and given to Inter. The Federal Council has declined jurisdiction on the request of the Piedmont Club.

At a press conference attended by the President Juventus Andrea Agnelli, Michael Briamonte (board of directors and legal coordinator of Juve, Studio Grande Stevens), Pasquale Landi (professor of administrative law at the University of Tor Vergata) and Luigi Chiappero (legal, studio closed) . Clear at this point the intentions of the white club: until 18 August, a month after the Federal Council, has time for filing a complaint with the High Court of Justice at the cones (which, since there is no urgency, could meet around September- October). But the presence of an administrative cases also suggests the willingness of the white club to claim damages to the Football Federation, reaching up to TAR and then, eventually, to the State Council.

Calciopoli, as mentioned, never ends. The Fiorentina is on a war footing: Diego Della Valle and Adrea initially wanted in the first report (for abuse and / or omission of official acts) on t. col. Attilio Auricchio, who has investigated (investigated?) On behalf of Narducci and Beatrice, both of Naples pm. Many, too many interceptions have been lost on the road, and so many clubs (Inter, Cagliari, Udinese, Livorno, Palermo, etc.) were saved by the process sports. It 'clear by now that nobody is going to sit at the "peace table" proposed by Della Valle and also advocated by Giancarlo Abete. Zamparini will not hear, let alone Cellino, then Moratti is furious with former friend Diego Della Valle ("come and explain," said the owner of Fiorentina, but Moratti is not going to explain anything to anyone). The league will begin Saturday, August 27 (if the A League players and the union will agree, but find it, God forbid ...). Sin starts with all these poisons. If the Football Federation had decided, one way or another, of the shield would have been much better.
DeviAngel
DeviAngel
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Liverpool

Back to top Go down

Juventus officially to ask tomorrow for money for the damage done in 2006  Empty Re: Juventus officially to ask tomorrow for money for the damage done in 2006

Post by Zamuro Wed Aug 10, 2011 1:15 am

Well, I am not so sure about this. I just don't think they will give us the money.
Zamuro
Zamuro
Starlet
Starlet

Back to top Go down

Juventus officially to ask tomorrow for money for the damage done in 2006  Empty Re: Juventus officially to ask tomorrow for money for the damage done in 2006

Post by Guest Wed Aug 10, 2011 1:17 am

Agnelli is going to have a press conference tommorow

Back to top Go down

Post by CroInter Wed Aug 10, 2011 1:25 am

Many, too many interceptions have been lost on the road, and so many clubs (Inter, Cagliari, Udinese, Livorno, Palermo, etc.)

I knew it, its all Zamaprinis fault :coffee:
CroInter
CroInter
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by pasquale22 Wed Aug 10, 2011 1:58 am

They will never give in or let us achieve anything in our efforts as they are protecting their integrity. Can u imagine how much shame it will bring to them if we come out on top In this case
pasquale22
pasquale22
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Juventude Wed Aug 10, 2011 3:23 am

Money is what Agnelli should have been going after these past few months instead of trying to appeal and get the titles back. We were never going to get the titles back, but trying to sue for monetary damages seems to make sense. I doubt we'll win anything, but this is a good effort by the board. The financial repercussions of calciopoli plague this club today and will continue to affect us in the next few years.
Juventude
Juventude
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Juventus

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Aug 10, 2011 3:25 am

Well how much money are we talking about? Last I heard we lost 250m because of Calciopoli...

Back to top Go down

Post by Juventude Wed Aug 10, 2011 3:34 am

sciacca wrote:Well how much money are we talking about? Last I heard we lost 250m because of Calciopoli...

I'm sure we won't be getting much. Who would they be filing this lawsuit against? The FIGC? That wasn't clear to me from the article. If we got just a couple euros back, I would consider that a moral victory.
Juventude
Juventude
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Juventus

Back to top Go down

Post by MMM Wed Aug 10, 2011 7:47 am

I think that was the main reason they rejected our appeal for revoking 2006 scudetto
MMM
MMM
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum