Il Principino
JuvenelCuore
Brigate Rossonere
IzzyC08
C.Marchisio #8
12 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

The best trasnsfer in Serie A so far - Page 2 Empty Re: The best trasnsfer in Serie A so far

Post by Giancarlo Sun Jul 03, 2011 2:47 am

My perspective is that I'm getting negative repped because I'm me. People don't like me so they just hit negative regardless of the content of my posts.

Giancarlo
Banned (Permanent)

Back to top Go down

The best trasnsfer in Serie A so far - Page 2 Empty Re: The best trasnsfer in Serie A so far

Post by IzzyC08 Sun Jul 03, 2011 3:32 am

Life's much easier when you can't give anyone rep or neg. :coffee:

The best trasnsfer in Serie A so far - Page 2 Relaxing-on-the-beach drunken
IzzyC08
IzzyC08
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : AC Milan

Back to top Go down

Post by McLewis Sun Jul 03, 2011 3:57 am

Giancarlo wrote:My perspective is that I'm getting negative repped because I'm me. People don't like me so they just hit negative regardless of the content of my posts.

That's exactly what we're trying to clamp down on. Problem is, it's tough to track such things when not even Admins can see who's giving who rep. I normally can deduce through looking at profile stats who been abusing the system. It's rather hit and miss though.

Anyways, back on topic. Don't want to derail this thread. Just though I'd point that out to Brigate.

Carry on, fellas.
McLewis
McLewis
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Roma

Back to top Go down

Post by Brigate Rossonere Sun Jul 03, 2011 4:32 am

McLewis wrote:
Brigate Rossonere wrote:Wow at Giancarlo getting - rep for that. - rep shouldn't be used just because you disagree with the argument...

That's EXACTLY why it should be used. That's its intended purpose.

Wow. I thought it was for bad posts? Posts where people intentionally post provocative on nosensical things. Say if I go to Juve section and speak my mind saying that Lichsteiner is a mediocre player and give a well structured argument with many sensible points, it is my view that I should not be neg repped for it... As opposed to going into Juve section and saying he is mediocre and that is all.

Silly this way. Now the only people with good rep are the people who only ever say what people want to hear, not what they really think...
Brigate Rossonere
Brigate Rossonere
Banned (Permanent)

Club Supported : Napoli

http://acmilan.com

Back to top Go down

Post by IzzyC08 Sun Jul 03, 2011 4:35 am

Brigate Rossonere wrote:
McLewis wrote:
Brigate Rossonere wrote:Wow at Giancarlo getting - rep for that. - rep shouldn't be used just because you disagree with the argument...

That's EXACTLY why it should be used. That's its intended purpose.

Wow. I thought it was for bad posts? Posts where people intentionally post provocative on nosensical things. Say if I go to Juve section and speak my mind saying that Lichsteiner is a mediocre player and give a well structured argument with many sensible points, it is my view that I should not be neg repped for it... As opposed to going into Juve section and saying he is mediocre and that is all.

Silly this way. Now the only people with good rep are the people who only ever say what people want to hear, not what they really think...

Does it really matter bro? Neutral
IzzyC08
IzzyC08
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Brigate Rossonere Sun Jul 03, 2011 4:37 am

The best trasnsfer in Serie A so far - Page 2 Berlusconiy
Brigate Rossonere
Brigate Rossonere
Banned (Permanent)

Back to top Go down

Post by Brigate Rossonere Sun Jul 03, 2011 4:38 am

IzzyC08 wrote:Does it really matter bro? Neutral

Nah, not at all.
Brigate Rossonere
Brigate Rossonere
Banned (Permanent)

Back to top Go down

Post by M99 Sun Jul 03, 2011 6:17 am

Brigate is one of the most unbiased, cool headed posters in these forums. How he has negative rep I am unable to fathom.
M99
M99
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2