Brigate Rossonere
IzzyC08
C.Marchisio #8
12 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

The best trasnsfer in Serie A so far Empty The best trasnsfer in Serie A so far

Post by C.Marchisio #8 Sun Jun 12, 2011 12:49 pm

Who is the best player that arrived here in Italy so far ?
You can write about trasnfer between the clubs here in Italy too.
---------------------------------------------------------------------
For me the best transfer so far was Pirlo to Juve. We dont need explanation why What a Face
C.Marchisio #8
C.Marchisio #8
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Liverpool

Back to top Go down

The best trasnsfer in Serie A so far Empty Re: The best trasnsfer in Serie A so far

Post by Guest Sun Jun 12, 2011 3:59 pm

Bendtner to Inter. :coffee:

Back to top Go down

The best trasnsfer in Serie A so far Empty Re: The best trasnsfer in Serie A so far

Post by IzzyC08 Sun Jun 12, 2011 4:31 pm

Taiwo and Mexes to Milan for free. :!:

I think we've found our winner already. Of course it's Milan. :geek:
IzzyC08
IzzyC08
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : AC Milan

Back to top Go down

Post by Brigate Rossonere Sun Jun 12, 2011 4:42 pm

Still can't get over the fact that we got Cassano for free, and now Mexes and Taiwo ?! We win.
Brigate Rossonere
Brigate Rossonere
Banned (Permanent)

Club Supported : Napoli

http://acmilan.com

Back to top Go down

Post by JuvenelCuore Mon Jun 13, 2011 2:29 am

Why do your signature falsely say AC Milan are the most successful club ?
JuvenelCuore
JuvenelCuore
Banned (Permanent)

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jun 13, 2011 2:36 am

JuvenelCuore wrote:Why do your signature falsely say AC Milan are the most successful club ?

As a fact, internationally there are. They are tied with Boca Juniors within having the most titles in total then any other club worldwide. As in the most successful in Italy, It's wrong.

Back to top Go down

Post by Brigate Rossonere Mon Jun 13, 2011 3:43 am

sciacca wrote:
JuvenelCuore wrote:Why do your signature falsely say AC Milan are the most successful club ?

As a fact, internationally there are. They are tied with Boca Juniors within having the most titles in total then any other club worldwide. As in the most successful in Italy, It's wrong.

Sciacca slapping for me :coffee:
Brigate Rossonere
Brigate Rossonere
Banned (Permanent)

Back to top Go down

Post by Il Principino Mon Jun 13, 2011 5:55 am

Lich to juve. but probably mexes
Il Principino
Il Principino
Prospect
Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by JuvenelCuore Mon Jun 13, 2011 7:19 pm

Brigate Rossonere wrote:
sciacca wrote:

I was aware that you have more titles than we do so its not "slapping me." You're signature isn't emphasizing your international success though is it ? It's emphasizing your DOMESTIC success in which you are nowhere near being the most successful.
JuvenelCuore
JuvenelCuore
Banned (Permanent)

Back to top Go down

Post by Brigate Rossonere Tue Jun 14, 2011 8:41 am

JuvenelCuore wrote:
Brigate Rossonere wrote:
sciacca wrote:

I was aware that you have more titles than we do so its not "slapping me." You're signature isn't emphasizing your international success though is it ? It's emphasizing your DOMESTIC success in which you are nowhere near being the most successful.

And Juve claim to have 29 Scudetti when clearly they only won 27 legitimately.
Brigate Rossonere
Brigate Rossonere
Banned (Permanent)

Back to top Go down

Post by The Nature Boy Wed Jun 15, 2011 6:38 pm

we dont claim, its a fact Smile
The Nature Boy
The Nature Boy
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Giancarlo Wed Jun 15, 2011 7:33 pm

I don't think any of the transfers to Juve have been great. Lichtsteiner isn't a done deal (nor is he that great). If you pay 12 million for him, Lotito ripped you off big time. And Pirlo... well is a shadow of himself. Pirlo is way past his best. What other club gives a 32 year old a 4 year contract, 4 million annually? Bad business.

It's either Mexes or Taiwo... I'm putting my money on Taiwo though. Taiwo is way better than Ziegler. And I'm sure Milan has some other transfers coming... El Shaarawy is coming under a co-ownership deal...

http://www.sportmediaset.mediaset.it/mercato/mercato/articoli/62048/el-shaarawy-milan-accordo-vicino.shtml

I'm uncertain about him though. He seems promising, but don't expect him to break the first team.
Giancarlo
Giancarlo
Banned (Permanent)

Back to top Go down

Post by Brigate Rossonere Thu Jun 16, 2011 9:24 am

Wow at Giancarlo getting - rep for that. - rep shouldn't be used just because you disagree with the argument...
Brigate Rossonere
Brigate Rossonere
Banned (Permanent)

Back to top Go down

Post by MacPhisto/MirrorBallMan Thu Jun 16, 2011 10:20 am

Brigate Rossonere wrote:
JuvenelCuore wrote:
Brigate Rossonere wrote:
sciacca wrote:

Hey, you backed us up before.
MacPhisto/MirrorBallMan
MacPhisto/MirrorBallMan
Starlet
Starlet

Back to top Go down

Post by C.Marchisio #8 Thu Jun 16, 2011 12:16 pm

Brigate Rossonere wrote:Wow at Giancarlo getting - rep for that. - rep shouldn't be used just because you disagree with the argument...

His opinion is nonsence
C.Marchisio #8
C.Marchisio #8
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Giancarlo Thu Jun 16, 2011 5:23 pm

No, you're just ranking me down. Look at my reputation.. -33 at the time of this post. What's the deal with that? How is my opinion nonsense?

People always use the rep system because they disagree with the argument. It's called not having the balls to disagree with someone.
Giancarlo
Giancarlo
Banned (Permanent)

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jun 16, 2011 5:40 pm

Brigate Rossonere wrote:
JuvenelCuore wrote:
Brigate Rossonere wrote:
sciacca wrote:

What makes a difference, no matter what we have more than you so...

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jun 16, 2011 5:41 pm

Giancarlo wrote:No, you're just ranking me down. Look at my reputation.. -33 at the time of this post. What's the deal with that? How is my opinion nonsense?

People always use the rep system because they disagree with the argument. It's called not having the balls to disagree with someone.

Just goes to show I have the 'balls' Cool

Back to top Go down

Post by Giancarlo Thu Jun 16, 2011 5:50 pm

sciacca wrote:
Giancarlo wrote:No, you're just ranking me down. Look at my reputation.. -33 at the time of this post. What's the deal with that? How is my opinion nonsense?

Just goes to show I have the 'balls' Cool

No you don't. Your criticisms are weak and disorganized.
Giancarlo
Giancarlo
Banned (Permanent)

Back to top Go down

Post by M99 Sat Jun 18, 2011 11:02 am

Taye Taiwo to Milan for free. This guy is a great LB and his athleticism and strength is beastly.
M99
M99
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Superpeppe Tue Jun 28, 2011 7:22 pm

I'm curious about Taiwo
Superpeppe
Superpeppe
Hot Prospect
Hot Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by sukrut23 Sat Jul 02, 2011 7:13 am

i just want to see milan and mexes fail...

p.s. -- and the milan fan to stop yapping.. Very Happy

NO TOTTI NO PARTY
sukrut23
sukrut23
Hot Prospect
Hot Prospect

Club Supported : Roma

Back to top Go down

Post by Brigate Rossonere Sat Jul 02, 2011 1:22 pm

sukrut23 wrote:i just want to see milan and mexes fail...

p.s. -- and the milan fan to stop yapping.. Very Happy

NO TOTTI NO PARTY

Is this meant to be funny? I struggle to see how it would be funny from any perspective.
Brigate Rossonere
Brigate Rossonere
Banned (Permanent)

Back to top Go down

Post by McLewis Sun Jul 03, 2011 3:36 am

Brigate Rossonere wrote:Wow at Giancarlo getting - rep for that. - rep shouldn't be used just because you disagree with the argument...

That's EXACTLY why it should be used. That's its intended purpose.
McLewis
McLewis
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Roma

Back to top Go down

Post by Giancarlo Sun Jul 03, 2011 3:47 am

My perspective is that I'm getting negative repped because I'm me. People don't like me so they just hit negative regardless of the content of my posts.
Giancarlo
Giancarlo
Banned (Permanent)

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next