juvealbanian
Camurrìa.Sto.Stronzo
juve_gigi
Tomwin Lannister
DeviAngel
16 posters

Page 3 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

LIVE - OFFICIAL THREAD - Juve - Fiorentina [LATEST FROM TURIN] - Page 3 Empty Re: LIVE - OFFICIAL THREAD - Juve - Fiorentina [LATEST FROM TURIN]

Post by dronte Tue Oct 25, 2011 9:43 pm

juvefanmkd wrote:PEPEEEEEEEEEEEEEE hahaahah Haters Smile)))))))
What? If he wasnt on the pitch we could have won by 3 or 4 goals. Yea he fell down and luckily kicked the ball (unlike in sitters in first half). He is still terrible, or at least in attacking sense. He usually tracks back well but thats all.

Anyways, it became a tight match which shouldnt have. But I'm still happy with 3 points.

Last edited by dronte on Tue Oct 25, 2011 9:44 pm; edited 1 time in total

dronte
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

LIVE - OFFICIAL THREAD - Juve - Fiorentina [LATEST FROM TURIN] - Page 3 Empty Re: LIVE - OFFICIAL THREAD - Juve - Fiorentina [LATEST FROM TURIN]

Post by inderbaby Tue Oct 25, 2011 9:43 pm

JuvenelCuore wrote:
inderbaby wrote:
JuvenelCuore wrote:
inderbaby wrote:
JuvenelCuore wrote:Put on Quagliarella. He would have put those chances away. Take off Vucinic.

Maybe the chances wouldnt be created if Vucinic wasnt on the pitch! :coffee:

They would have, actually. Pirlo is doing just fine, Vidal is moving the ball around the pitch, and Marchisio is helping out. Matri is holding the ball up well, and Pepe is getting in there and winning it back. Vucinic is the weak link. :coffee:

As the saying goes, "You are only as strong as your weakest link." Eleven shots, one goal by a defender off a set-piece. Weak. :coffee:

Impossible to have a smart discussion with an idiot :coffee:

Then people wonder why I am the way I am. Fake fans telling me I know nothing. Sure. You are one of the fakest and unintellectual fans on this forum, by far. You know absolutely nothing and try to pass it off like you can counter in an argument. You get beaten, then use an emoticon to act smart. Cool.

Another fake foreign fan. What else is new ?

Your a racist lil prick...yeh I am foreign and if I was infront of you I bet you would shit your little pants! Also your saying was right about the weakest link! You are the weak link on this forum...were just waiting for you to get banned again so you can piss off and let this forum prosper once more! I have been to Italy and thankfully not all italians are ignorant like you!

inderbaby
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Liverpool

Back to top Go down

Post by C.Marchisio #8 Tue Oct 25, 2011 9:45 pm

Alvin fu*ck you !!! Simple banana
C.Marchisio #8
C.Marchisio #8
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by inderbaby Tue Oct 25, 2011 9:46 pm

juvefanmkd wrote:Alvin fu*ck you !!! Simple banana

Add Juvenelcuore to that too...dickhead! :brickwall:

inderbaby
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by juverpool Tue Oct 25, 2011 9:48 pm

Lucky win, crap play.

If we'd had quality players, we could've won 4:0 easily. Do we really want to see Juventus in the CL with this form when they even struggled to win a midtable team with no big name players.
juverpool
juverpool
Prospect
Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by dronte Tue Oct 25, 2011 9:50 pm

juverpool wrote:Lucky win, crap play.

If we'd had quality players, we could've won 4:0 easily. Do we really want to see Juventus in the CL with this form when they even struggled to win a midtable team with no big name players.
We do have quality players on bench. Our finishing is terible, otherwise very nice build up for the chances.

dronte
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Juventus

Back to top Go down

Post by Tomwin Lannister Tue Oct 25, 2011 9:54 pm

With CL qualification comes the ability to buy the best for-sale players. For the right money of course.

Last edited by TomJuve on Tue Oct 25, 2011 9:57 pm; edited 1 time in total
Tomwin Lannister
Tomwin Lannister
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by C.Marchisio #8 Tue Oct 25, 2011 9:56 pm

juverpool wrote:Lucky win, crap play.

He had milion chances and you call this lulcky win...? Maybe the goals were lucky but not the win
C.Marchisio #8
C.Marchisio #8
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by inderbaby Tue Oct 25, 2011 9:57 pm

TomJuve wrote:With CL qualification comes the ability to buy the best for-sale players. For the right money ofcourse.

Im pretty sure Giovinco will be back next season...add to that a player like Jovetic or Gotze and all of a sudden you got your self a serious team!

inderbaby
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Tomwin Lannister Tue Oct 25, 2011 9:59 pm

inderbaby wrote:
TomJuve wrote:With CL qualification comes the ability to buy the best for-sale players. For the right money ofcourse.

Im pretty sure Giovinco will be back next season...add to that a player like Jovetic or Gotze and all of a sudden you got your self a serious team!

Yeah it would be fantastic.

Also a really top dog left back and we're set for business.
Tomwin Lannister
Tomwin Lannister
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by inderbaby Tue Oct 25, 2011 10:00 pm

TomJuve wrote:
inderbaby wrote:

Kolarov or Ansaldi would be sick! eco smile

inderbaby
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by MMM Tue Oct 25, 2011 10:01 pm

I'm sure Quagliarella will leave... he has every right to leave... Sad
MMM
MMM
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Tomwin Lannister Tue Oct 25, 2011 10:02 pm

inderbaby wrote:
TomJuve wrote:
inderbaby wrote:

Yeah Kolarov would be great. So would Ansaldi. I think we were linked with Ansaldi alot at one point.

Then again, if Pepe wants a break from being the playmaking lynchpin of the midfield he might claim the LB position and we won't need one any more. Razz
Tomwin Lannister
Tomwin Lannister
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by DeviAngel Tue Oct 25, 2011 10:13 pm

DE silvestri wasn't our kid ?
DeviAngel
DeviAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Luca Tue Oct 25, 2011 10:16 pm

DeviAngel wrote:DE silvestri wasn't our kid ?

you're thinking of elio de silvestro
not lorenzo de silvestri

Luca
J Council Master

Back to top Go down

Post by Camurrìa.Sto.Stronzo Tue Oct 25, 2011 10:18 pm

No... :facepalm:
Camurrìa.Sto.Stronzo
Camurrìa.Sto.Stronzo
Banned (Permanent)

Back to top Go down

Post by DeviAngel Tue Oct 25, 2011 10:19 pm

Camurrìa.Sto.Stronzo wrote:

my bad than no need to facepalm ...ffs
DeviAngel
DeviAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by JuvenelCuore Tue Oct 25, 2011 10:49 pm

inderbaby wrote:
JuvenelCuore wrote:
inderbaby wrote:
JuvenelCuore wrote:
inderbaby wrote:
JuvenelCuore wrote:Put on Quagliarella. He would have put those chances away. Take off Vucinic.

They would have, actually. Pirlo is doing just fine, Vidal is moving the ball around the pitch, and Marchisio is helping out. Matri is holding the ball up well, and Pepe is getting in there and winning it back. Vucinic is the weak link. :coffee:

As the saying goes, "You are only as strong as your weakest link." Eleven shots, one goal by a defender off a set-piece. Weak. :coffee:

Then people wonder why I am the way I am. Fake fans telling me I know nothing. Sure. You are one of the fakest and unintellectual fans on this forum, by far. You know absolutely nothing and try to pass it off like you can counter in an argument. You get beaten, then use an emoticon to act smart. Cool.

Your a racist lil prick...yeh I am foreign and if I was infront of you I bet you would shit your little pants! Also your saying was right about the weakest link! You are the weak link on this forum...were just waiting for you to get banned again so you can piss off and let this forum prosper once more! I have been to Italy and thankfully not all italians are ignorant like you!

Sure. I would be afraid of you. The guy who makes threats behind a computer screen. You are not my type, get out of here and do not quote any of my posts. Vergogna. :coffee:
JuvenelCuore
JuvenelCuore
Banned (Permanent)

Back to top Go down

Post by inderbaby Tue Oct 25, 2011 11:03 pm

JuvenelCuore wrote:
inderbaby wrote:
JuvenelCuore wrote:
inderbaby wrote:
JuvenelCuore wrote:
inderbaby wrote:

Sure. I would be afraid of you. The guy who makes threats behind a computer screen. You are not my type, get out of here and do not quote any of my posts. Vergogna. :coffee:

Sure lil boy...I dont have to quote none of the nonsense you post coz I doubt you will be around for long! :facepalm:

inderbaby
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by JuvenelCuore Tue Oct 25, 2011 11:13 pm

Sure. Do you have some sort of fetish for children ? Always using the word "lil" to get yourself off ? Really eery my friend, really eery indeed.
JuvenelCuore
JuvenelCuore
Banned (Permanent)

Back to top Go down

Post by inderbaby Tue Oct 25, 2011 11:20 pm

JuvenelCuore wrote:Sure. Do you have some sort of fetish for children ? Always using the word "lil" to get yourself off ? Really eery my friend, really eery indeed.

Why would you associate 'lil' with kids? How about 'lil' as in lil 5ft italian! or maybe 'lil' as in your lil willy! I am not interested in talking to another keyboard hero so piss off! :facepalm:

inderbaby
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Camurrìa.Sto.Stronzo Tue Oct 25, 2011 11:21 pm

DeviAngel wrote:
Camurrìa.Sto.Stronzo wrote:

my bad than no need to facepalm ...ffs

Twisted Evil
Camurrìa.Sto.Stronzo
Camurrìa.Sto.Stronzo
Banned (Permanent)

Back to top Go down

Post by JuvenelCuore Tue Oct 25, 2011 11:22 pm

inderbaby wrote:
JuvenelCuore wrote:Sure. Do you have some sort of fetish for children ? Always using the word "lil" to get yourself off ? Really eery my friend, really eery indeed.

Why would you associate 'lil' with kids? How about 'lil' as in lil 5ft italian! or maybe 'lil' as in your lil willy! I am not interested in talking to another keyboard hero so piss off! :facepalm:

So you were intending to stereotype me based on my nationality, or in contrast, you were remarking about my genitals. So you are either a hypocrite for calling me racist, or just a weirdo. Take your pick. :coffee:
JuvenelCuore
JuvenelCuore
Banned (Permanent)

Back to top Go down

Post by Alvin89er Tue Oct 25, 2011 11:25 pm

inderbaby wrote:
TomJuve wrote:
inderbaby wrote:

*bleep* him, he's a nobody. Get Cissokho or Kolarov, Preferably Cissokho.
Alvin89er
Alvin89er
Prospect
Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by inderbaby Tue Oct 25, 2011 11:27 pm

JuvenelCuore wrote:
inderbaby wrote:

So you were intending to stereotype me based on my nationality, or in contrast, you were remarking about my genitals. So you are either a hypocrite for calling me racist, or just a weirdo. Take your pick. :coffee:

lol...your actually too stupid to even put down! Go find a racist comment in what I have posted....hahahaha too stupid! Stereotyping = Racism? :facepalm: Takes a wierdo to recognize one! :coffee:

inderbaby
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by inderbaby Tue Oct 25, 2011 11:28 pm

Alvin89er wrote:
inderbaby wrote:
TomJuve wrote:
inderbaby wrote:

*bleep* him, he's a nobody. Get Cissokho or Kolarov, Preferably Cissokho.

Bro I got a wife...why dont you *bleep* him instead Laughing

inderbaby
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next