LIVE - Giaccherini signed for Juve. Official part only formality

2 posters

Go down

LIVE - Giaccherini signed for Juve. Official part only formality  Empty LIVE - Giaccherini signed for Juve. Official part only formality

Post by DeviAngel Wed Aug 24, 2011 6:58 pm

19:40 now lacks only the formality, but the signature of the exterior of Cesena would already arrived. This is the news of Sky launched by Luca Marchetti:

"Giaccherini signed. The agreement between Juventus and Giaccherini is not in question, as well as the agreement between Juventus and Cesena. Martinez is still the only unknown, because we wanted to take some more time now to decide whether to accept the project technically and tactically Romagna club, compared to the position of a few hours ago seems a bit 'tainted, but his yes or his no do not call into question the 'deal because as we said if Martinez does not become part of the Juventus put a little' more money to close the transaction, however, with Cesena.

Giaccherini So we can already define a Juventus player. The operation was completed and improved even by plane, because Marotta and Campedelli have seen last night until 1: 30, continued to deal with putting in Martinez, has spoken with the player's agent, this morning at breakfast together again, there was Assembly of the League and have gone off together from Turin to Rome and the final arrangements have been made ​​in the air and the airport "

DeviAngel
DeviAngel
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Liverpool

Back to top Go down

LIVE - Giaccherini signed for Juve. Official part only formality  Empty Re: LIVE - Giaccherini signed for Juve. Official part only formality

Post by Guest Wed Aug 24, 2011 7:04 pm

So once again... no medical annouced? How can we be almsot able to sign him if hasn't even gotten a medical? :coffee:

Back to top Go down

LIVE - Giaccherini signed for Juve. Official part only formality  Empty Re: LIVE - Giaccherini signed for Juve. Official part only formality

Post by DeviAngel Wed Aug 24, 2011 7:15 pm

they first sign agreement than they have medicals ...lol that was same with Vuci,Vidal,Pazzienza and so on
DeviAngel
DeviAngel
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Liverpool

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Aug 24, 2011 7:18 pm

DeviAngel wrote:they first sign agreement than they have medicals ...lol that was same with Vuci,Vidal,Pazzienza and so on

You mean sign the contract? That makes no sense if you ask me, they take medicals to see if they're fit before going into negotiations with the club in signing the contract. Sure negotations go on before, however it's all verbal agreements on terms and conditions. nothing is signed. Then when the medical is done and proceed to signing the contract making it offical.

If not, then I facepalm

Back to top Go down

Post by Tomwin Lannister Wed Aug 24, 2011 7:22 pm

It is stupid if it works that way. Congrats, you've signed messi on a 5 year deal for 90million euro's. OOPS, his medical shows he has a degenaritive knee problem. Looks like he's retiring.
Tomwin Lannister
Tomwin Lannister
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Club Supported : Juventus

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Aug 24, 2011 7:25 pm

TomJuve wrote:It is stupid if it works that way. Congrats, you've signed messi on a 5 year deal for 90million euro's. OOPS, his medical shows he has a degenaritive knee problem. Looks like he's retiring.

Well yeah... but I mean, do they actually sign before medicals? I'm not too sure.. I always though it was in the process in which I mentioned above.

Back to top Go down

Post by Tomwin Lannister Wed Aug 24, 2011 7:28 pm

sciacca wrote:
TomJuve wrote:It is stupid if it works that way. Congrats, you've signed messi on a 5 year deal for 90million euro's. OOPS, his medical shows he has a degenaritive knee problem. Looks like he's retiring.

Well yeah... but I mean, do they actually sign before medicals? I'm not too sure.. I always though it was in the process in which I mentioned above.

I really hope not. It makes no sense. Then again, today on sky sports news it said Nasri signed a contract and was on his way for a medical... Crazy stuff.
Unless the contract states it becomes void if the player fails his medical.
Tomwin Lannister
Tomwin Lannister
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Club Supported : Juventus

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Aug 24, 2011 7:34 pm

Well I can say this, with Vucinic it's false... He did his medical... then signed... So... I don't know, I guess Serie A has different regalations?

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down