Funkentelechy
Gil
Mr Nick09
Zealous
Great Leader Sprucenuce
21 posters

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

Pathetico are 11th only 3 points above the Relegation Zone  - Page 2 Empty Re: Pathetico are 11th only 3 points above the Relegation Zone

Post by El Chelsea Fuerte Fri Oct 28, 2011 3:28 am

Mr.Hendrix wrote:I would have given an extremely logical reply, but you kids dont even have the decency to name my team properly. Sometimes, I feel like coming to this forum and making my opinions known, but it kills me that I am normally debating/arguing with 13/15 olds who have absolutely no respect for other people's team.

About 90% of the posts in this forum are either trying to sound sarcastic, pure derogatory or purely bashing other teams or players. Maybe I am too old to be in this forum, but you guys need to grow up. And thanks to the few posters who did not refer to Atleti as "Pathetico".

I dont know what the rules are here for such name calling, but it shouldn't be allowed. It adds no value to what the objective of this forum should be.

It's the only rival Madrid fans can pick on. banana

El Chelsea Fuerte
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Pathetico are 11th only 3 points above the Relegation Zone  - Page 2 Empty Re: Pathetico are 11th only 3 points above the Relegation Zone

Post by punkfusion1992 Fri Oct 28, 2011 3:36 am

Immaculate_Mole wrote:
Zealous wrote:Patheti could sign Messi, Pele and Jesus and they'd still suck ass.

Exactly what i told the Noobs in the OP ( Nick and Gil) the sorry Pathetico fans but they kept telling me Pathetico are different this year and would finish top 3.......

I know i dont get it either :coffee:

they are different this year
they found a new way to screw up
punkfusion1992
punkfusion1992
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by justdoit_ Fri Oct 28, 2011 3:48 am

Mr.Hendrix wrote:I would have given an extremely logical reply, but you kids dont even have the decency to name my team properly. Sometimes, I feel like coming to this forum and making my opinions known, but it kills me that I am normally debating/arguing with 13/15 olds who have absolutely no respect for other people's team.

About 90% of the posts in this forum are either trying to sound sarcastic, pure derogatory or purely bashing other teams or players. Maybe I am too old to be in this forum, but you guys need to grow up. And thanks to the few posters who did not refer to Atleti as "Pathetico".

I dont know what the rules are here for such name calling, but it shouldn't be allowed. It adds no value to what the objective of this forum should be.

I like this dude.
justdoit_
justdoit_
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Tottenham HotSpurs

Back to top Go down

Post by Yuri Yukuv Fri Oct 28, 2011 3:51 am

Wow, nice reply brah
Yuri Yukuv
Yuri Yukuv
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Chelsea

Back to top Go down

Post by Albiceleste Fri Oct 28, 2011 4:19 am

I agree, I always thought that nickname was just douchey and then it caught on outside of the Madrid section :facepalm:

Albiceleste
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Dinamo Zagreb

Back to top Go down

Post by Adit Fri Oct 28, 2011 4:58 am

Manzano is the answer lulz

Valencia and Atletico both have inconsistent managers to begin with...
Adit
Adit
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Borussia Mönchengladbach

http://www.realmadridfootballblog.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Adit Fri Oct 28, 2011 5:01 am

Also only people allowed to call atletico dat nick name is Madrid fans and we barely does that :coffee:
All others are not asked to make up for it Clubber
Adit
Adit
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Borussia Mönchengladbach

http://www.realmadridfootballblog.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Zealous Fri Oct 28, 2011 11:08 am

Just to clarify we don't pick on Patheti because they lose all the time (that would be too easy) it's because of things like this:

That's not one or two douches singing that. It's the whole freaking soviet bomb shelter of a stadium.
Zealous
Zealous
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Sao Paulo

Back to top Go down

Post by Great Leader Sprucenuce Fri Oct 28, 2011 12:45 pm

1. I am 21.......

2. It just a forum calm the f*ck down, no one here is to be taken serious and neither should be.....

3. Everyone here takes the piss out of evryone else its called "friendly banter"

If your going take everyone so seriously, then maybe this isnt the place for you, but i meant no spite in calling them "pathetico" if you took it bad i apologize.
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : PSG

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr Nick09 Fri Oct 28, 2011 1:00 pm

typical newcastle fan

> gets owned
> claims he was joking

:coffee:
Mr Nick09
Mr Nick09
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Great Leader Sprucenuce Fri Oct 28, 2011 1:10 pm

St_Nick09_of_Goal wrote:typical newcastle fan

> gets owned
> claims he was joking

:coffee:

Who said i say i was joking?

I said i should'nt be taken serious and its all apart of the banter that goes on here......
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr Nick09 Fri Oct 28, 2011 6:43 pm

I was joking Mole, i still love you, man hug
Mr Nick09
Mr Nick09
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Great Leader Sprucenuce Fri Oct 28, 2011 6:45 pm

St_Nick09_of_Goal wrote:I was joking Mole, i still love you, man hug

I know you was bro, but i need to exert my manly appearence........

Having said that *manhug*

Heart
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr Nick09 Fri Oct 28, 2011 6:50 pm

We need a threesome now, this love has no boundary
Mr Nick09
Mr Nick09
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Great Leader Sprucenuce Fri Oct 28, 2011 6:56 pm

St_Nick09_of_Goal wrote:We need a threesome now, this love has no boundary

Where's Zealous when you need him? Sad
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Albiceleste Fri Oct 28, 2011 7:01 pm

banana

Albiceleste
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Dinamo Zagreb

Back to top Go down

Post by Tomwin Lannister Fri Oct 28, 2011 7:02 pm

Instead of constantly going after forwards, rehaul the rest of your team Atletico.

I really don't know how they do so badly. Poor, poor Falcao. No
Tomwin Lannister
Tomwin Lannister
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Club Supported : Juventus

Back to top Go down

Post by Great Leader Sprucenuce Fri Oct 28, 2011 7:03 pm

Lionel Messi wrote: banana

LM you are new to our thread-derailing erotica threads......

You might need someone to show you the ropes :coffee:
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by windkick Fri Oct 28, 2011 8:17 pm

Zealous wrote:Patheti could sign Messi, Pele and Jesus and they'd still suck ass.

I like how every one says they suck ass yet they have won more cups than Real Madrid in the past few years
windkick
windkick
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Barcelona

Back to top Go down

Post by S32TABLANCA Fri Oct 28, 2011 10:12 pm

U MAD BRO?

Stop whining. Dont see us crying when we're called Stoke by the Cules, do you? Its a forum, so what if we call you Patetico if we want to. Its not like you havent completely and consistently earned that nickname. Very Happy
S32TABLANCA
S32TABLANCA
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by StevieRayVaughan Fri Oct 28, 2011 10:13 pm

windkick wrote:

I like how every one says they suck ass yet they have won more cups than Real Madrid in the past few years

Rolling Eyes

StevieRayVaughan
Starlet
Starlet

Club Supported : Southampton

Back to top Go down

Post by StevieRayVaughan Fri Oct 28, 2011 10:27 pm

Saetablanca wrote:

U MAD BRO?

Stop whining. Dont see us crying when we're called Stoke by the Cules, do you? Its a forum, so what if we call you Patetico if we want to. Its not like you havent completely and consistently earned that nickname. Very Happy

the difference between me and you is that I don't need to constantly bash/joke about other teams to get my point across. If someone calls your team "stoke" doesn't mean you need to retaliate and bash the other team.

You see there are many different kinds of people in this world. The mere fact that you feel the need to call names to some other teams just because they call your team "stoke" means that THERE IS NO DIFFERENCE BETWEEN THAT PERSON ( who calls your team stoke) AND YOU.

We don't live in any eye for an eye society, you have a choice to be different. Either to be like the person who calls your team stoke and retaliate, or someone who can respect other teams and give a honest/fun answer without feeling to need to disrespect their teams. You choose to be the former, and I choose to be the latter.

StevieRayVaughan
Starlet
Starlet

Club Supported : Southampton

Back to top Go down

Post by Zealous Fri Oct 28, 2011 10:46 pm

windkick wrote:

You say that but deep down you don't buy what you are trying to sell.

Nice try though.
Zealous
Zealous
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by S32TABLANCA Fri Oct 28, 2011 11:49 pm

Mr.Hendrix wrote:
Saetablanca wrote:

U MAD BRO?

the difference between me and you is that I don't need to constantly bash/joke about other teams to get my point across. If someone calls your team "stoke" doesn't mean you need to retaliate and bash the other team.

You see there are many different kinds of people in this world. The mere fact that you feel the need to call names to some other teams just because they call your team "stoke" means that THERE IS NO DIFFERENCE BETWEEN THAT PERSON ( who calls your team stoke) AND YOU.

We don't live in any eye for an eye society, you have a choice to be different. Either to be like the person who calls your team stoke and retaliate, or someone who can respect other teams and give a honest/fun answer without feeling to need to disrespect their teams. You choose to be the former, and I choose to be the latter.

What is this bs? Calm down mate, because I call your team Patetico it doesnt mean anything about my character or whatever. I dont know about you, but it is normal to come up with names for people's teams and even make jokes about them. Its not insulting. You definately need a chill pill bro. Nobody is insulting you.

Probably butthurt due to Pateticos recent form... Very Happy
S32TABLANCA
S32TABLANCA
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Tomwin Lannister Fri Oct 28, 2011 11:53 pm

Mr.Hendrix wrote:
Saetablanca wrote:

U MAD BRO?

Man oh man you would love our Juventus section. We're all so nice there Razz
Tomwin Lannister
Tomwin Lannister
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Club Supported : Juventus

Back to top Go down

Post by Kev Sat Oct 29, 2011 12:22 am

Cules call Madridistas "Stoke fans".
We call them "Farca" or "Refcelona".
Atleti fans can call us "Stoke" is they want to.
Which means that we can call Atleti fans "Pathetico fans".

Although personally, I don't use any of these terms...
Kev
Kev
Starlet
Starlet

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next