Camurrìa.Sto.Stronzo
windkick
PedroBR
mzamani
Ali
chinomaster182
14 posters

Go down

Panamerican gold for Mexico! The future is so bright i need shades Empty Panamerican gold for Mexico! The future is so bright i need shades

Post by chinomaster182 Sat Oct 29, 2011 5:49 am

Panamerican gold for Mexico! The future is so bright i need shades _19

Mexico just won the Panamerican football final against Argentina and got the gold medal. For those of you who don't know, the panamerican games are basically the American olympic games, we can kind of say Mexico won the olympic Copa America (U-22) :coffee:

This finishes off an amazing year for Mexico:
- We picked up our 6th Gold cup trophy squashing everything in our way Thumbs up
- We won our second U-17 world cup and picked up the bronze, silver and golden ball
- We won third place on the U-20 World cup and picked up the bronze ball
- An almost perfect record for the senior team, only losing against Brazil
- Last place on the Copa America with our U-21 crippled squad Sad only Blemish
- Many more young players emigrated to Europe, Ulises Davila for Chelsea maybe the biggest one.
- And now Panamerican Gold eliminating Uruguay, Argentina, Colombia and Costa Rica. Brasil eliminted in the first round.

How does this look for Mexico in the future? Maybe QFs in Brazil 2014????
chinomaster182
chinomaster182
Starlet
Starlet

Club Supported : Juventus

Back to top Go down

Panamerican gold for Mexico! The future is so bright i need shades Empty Re: Panamerican gold for Mexico! The future is so bright i need shades

Post by Ali Sat Oct 29, 2011 10:04 am

COME ON MEXICO!!
Ali
Ali
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Arsenal

Back to top Go down

Panamerican gold for Mexico! The future is so bright i need shades Empty Re: Panamerican gold for Mexico! The future is so bright i need shades

Post by mzamani Sat Oct 29, 2011 10:39 am

chinomaster182 wrote:Panamerican gold for Mexico! The future is so bright i need shades _19

Mexico just won the Panamerican football final against Argentina and got the gold medal. For those of you who don't know, the panamerican games are basically the American olympic games, we can kind of say Mexico won the olympic Copa America (U-22) :coffee:

This finishes off an amazing year for Mexico:
- We picked up our 6th Gold cup trophy squashing everything in our way Thumbs up
- We won our second U-17 world cup and picked up the bronze, silver and golden ball
- We won third place on the U-20 World cup and picked up the bronze ball
- An almost perfect record for the senior team, only losing against Brazil
- Last place on the Copa America with our U-21 crippled squad Sad only Blemish
- Many more young players emigrated to Europe, Ulises Davila for Chelsea maybe the biggest one.
- And now Panamerican Gold eliminating Uruguay, Argentina, Colombia and Costa Rica. Brasil eliminted in the first round.

How does this look for Mexico in the future? Maybe QFs in Brazil 2014????

QFs? After reading everything, i would think you will expect more from them really
mzamani
mzamani
Hot Prospect
Hot Prospect

Club Supported : Arsenal

Back to top Go down

Post by PedroBR Sun Oct 30, 2011 1:42 am

LOL
Brazil played with the C team
PedroBR
PedroBR
Prospect
Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by windkick Sun Oct 30, 2011 1:53 am

Btw, also wanted to say this...

2010 World Cup : Mexico 2-0 France
U-17 World Cup : Mexico 2-1 France
U-20 World Cup : Mexico 3-1 France

France has now got pwnd on every level by Mexico Cool
windkick
windkick
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Barcelona

Back to top Go down

Post by Camurrìa.Sto.Stronzo Sun Oct 30, 2011 1:59 am

Too much violence in Mexico
Camurrìa.Sto.Stronzo
Camurrìa.Sto.Stronzo
Banned (Permanent)

Club Supported : Liverpool

Back to top Go down

Post by Funkentelechy Sun Oct 30, 2011 1:59 am

México and Uruguay are doing really well in all levels. Heart
Funkentelechy
Funkentelechy
Starlet
Starlet

Club Supported : Hamburg

Back to top Go down

Post by Catracho Sun Oct 30, 2011 2:05 am

PedroBR wrote:LOL

C Team??? You're giving them wayyyy too much credit..

That was more like a.. K-Team.
Catracho
Catracho
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Dortmund

Back to top Go down

Post by PedroBR Sun Oct 30, 2011 2:42 am

Catracho wrote:
PedroBR wrote:LOL

C Team??? You're giving them wayyyy too much credit..

That was more like a.. K-Team.

I mean, under-20 C-team
PedroBR
PedroBR
Prospect
Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by Kick Sun Oct 30, 2011 8:05 am

Davila!

Hopefully he turns out good for us.
Kick
Kick
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Chelsea

Back to top Go down

Post by Lord Awesome Sun Oct 30, 2011 8:08 pm

Davila's meh.

BTW this was also Mexico's "K" Team. :shades:

Cuba, you've done CONCACAF proud. Afro
Lord Awesome
Lord Awesome
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Roma

Back to top Go down

Post by Lord Awesome Sun Oct 30, 2011 8:09 pm

Mexico to win WC in Brazil, btw.
Lord Awesome
Lord Awesome
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Catracho Sun Oct 30, 2011 10:50 pm

Lord Hispano wrote:Davila's meh.

Yea right... that was your best U-23 players. who are you trying to kid brah. ALL of those player START for their mexican club side...

None of these Brazilian players even warm the bench... wait didn't our A-team beat your A-Team from a goal down, with 10 mean in Torreon...

ggnore.
Catracho
Catracho
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Rebaño Sagrado Sun Oct 30, 2011 11:22 pm

Catracho wrote:

Yea right... that was your best U-23 players. who are you trying to kid brah. ALL of those player START for their mexican club side...

None of these Brazilian players even warm the bench... wait didn't our A-team beat your A-Team from a goal down, with 10 mean in Torreon...

ggnore.

That isn't our best U-23...we have a couple that are suspended Laughing

Last edited by MARADONA>messi on Sun Oct 30, 2011 11:29 pm; edited 1 time in total
Rebaño Sagrado
Rebaño Sagrado
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : TSV 1860 Munich

Back to top Go down

Post by JAY-Z Sun Oct 30, 2011 11:27 pm

You guys are lucky Lamela didnt play for Argentina Smile
JAY-Z
JAY-Z
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Albiceleste Sun Oct 30, 2011 11:57 pm

>Mexico
>winning a world cup
pick one

Albiceleste
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Dinamo Zagreb

Back to top Go down

Post by Catracho Mon Oct 31, 2011 6:41 am

metinsk wrote:You guys are lucky Lamela didnt play for Argentina Smile

Lucky Neymar didn't play for Brazil Smile
Catracho
Catracho
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by chinomaster182 Mon Oct 31, 2011 6:43 pm

Catracho wrote:

ggnore.

This might not be our D team but it sure as hell isn't our A team. Giovani Dos Santos, Carlos Vela, Hector Moreno, Efrain Juarez and Maybe Javier Hernandez could qualify for the u-22 team. Futhermore 8 of our best players are suspended, including Jonathan Dos Santos from Barca B and Marco Fabian who scored twice in the Libertadores final.

Brazil didn't bring any good players and it showed, but Argentina did bring in a few decent ones like German Pezella and others who started the U-20 Copa America.
chinomaster182
chinomaster182
Starlet
Starlet

Club Supported : Juventus

Back to top Go down

Post by Ganso Mon Oct 31, 2011 6:50 pm

give credit where its due,Argentina did bring a lot of players from their normal squad....
Ganso
Ganso
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : AC Milan

Back to top Go down

Post by Lord Awesome Mon Oct 31, 2011 7:44 pm

Catracho wrote:

ggnore.

Just because they start doesn't mean they're the best out of our youngsters. We have better.

Laughing We let you in Torreon. Wait till' Copa America and Copa Oro do that merge thingy I keep hearing about. Very Happy

Juarez will keep Marcelo in his pocket again. smoking
Lord Awesome
Lord Awesome
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down