Inter fans anger Juve with Heysel insults

+4
Vibe
zarola
Camurrìa.Sto.Stronzo
pasquale22
8 posters

Go down

Inter fans anger Juve with Heysel insults Empty Inter fans anger Juve with Heysel insults

Post by pasquale22 Mon Oct 31, 2011 12:15 am

Inter fans have made the headlines for all the wrong reasons with their behaviour during Saturday night's 2-1 Serie A loss against arch rivals Juventus.

The Nerazzurri faithful displayed a banner with the text "Acciaio scadente: nostalgia dell'Heysel" (translated: 'Poor quality iron - nostalgia for Heysel'), a reference to the Heysel Stadium disaster in Brussels, Belgium in 1985 where 39 Juventus fans tragically died after a wall collapsed before the start of the European Cup final between the Turin giants and Liverpool.

This in turn led to a five year ban for English clubs in Europe, and a number of Liverpool fans prosecuted for manslaughter.

The placard was allegedly a response to the news that the Turin authorities have opened an investigation into the structure of the recently opened Juventus Stadium.

The banner was met with fury by the Juventus fans, who responded by singing offensive chants mocking the death of former Inter president Giacinto Facchetti and insulting current supremo Massimo Moratti, as well as former Nerazzurri director and FIGC commissioner Guido Rossi.

The events during Saturday's meeting between the two Serie A rivals have led to uproar in Italy and have further soured the difficult relationship between Juventus and Inter.

pasquale22
pasquale22
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Liverpool

Back to top Go down

Inter fans anger Juve with Heysel insults Empty Re: Inter fans anger Juve with Heysel insults

Post by Camurrìa.Sto.Stronzo Mon Oct 31, 2011 12:25 am

Camurrìa.Sto.Stronzo
Camurrìa.Sto.Stronzo
Banned (Permanent)

Back to top Go down

Inter fans anger Juve with Heysel insults Empty Re: Inter fans anger Juve with Heysel insults

Post by pasquale22 Mon Oct 31, 2011 12:47 am

Apparently fiorentina were singing about it to and genoa fans the week before singing about ale , ricky

A shame, how can today's society not have stamped out this already
pasquale22
pasquale22
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by zarola Mon Oct 31, 2011 12:57 am

this topic is fair game but please don't generalize all inter fans like this.
zarola
zarola
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Juventus

Back to top Go down

Post by pasquale22 Mon Oct 31, 2011 1:01 am

I didnt, it was the name of the article. And it doesn't generalize all fans
pasquale22
pasquale22
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Vibe Mon Oct 31, 2011 1:02 am

This thread can't be made from a moral high point cause Juve fans retaliated in a similar or even worse manner...

Inter banner was making fun of the cheap steel from Juve stadium through a distasteful reference to that horrible accident,while Juve fans directly insulted a dead man.Not that it matters cause it's disgusting how ever you put it.

This is very ugly from both sides and the thread shouldn't have been made...
Vibe
Vibe
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Inter Milan

Back to top Go down

Post by pasquale22 Mon Oct 31, 2011 1:05 am

^^ I think awareness of the issue must be made so people can see how pathetic it is. No action can hardly be taken as it only is taken towards racism ie. When we abused balotelli and as a consequence had a closes match.
Action must be taken to stamp this crap out
pasquale22
pasquale22
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Camurrìa.Sto.Stronzo Mon Oct 31, 2011 2:40 am

Shame on you Interisti... where's Cro where you need him...

Oh wait...

Clubber
Camurrìa.Sto.Stronzo
Camurrìa.Sto.Stronzo
Banned (Permanent)

Back to top Go down

Post by Cotes Mon Oct 31, 2011 3:55 am

C'mon...it's a Derby
The Derby Of Italy...
Insults are gonna be said & tempers are gonna be lost...
Better this crap than riots if u ask me...
Cotes
Cotes
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by MMM Mon Oct 31, 2011 5:54 am

Cotes wrote:C'mon...it's a Derby
The Derby Of Italy...
Insults are gonna be said & tempers are gonna be lost...
Better this crap than riots if u ask me...
+1
We're not living in a perfect world.Honestly when I read it on Goal.com, I checked this website cause I expected a war btw fans but it surprised me how gentle both fans of this forum reacted about it and that really means something Inter fans anger Juve with Heysel insults 3176931354
MMM
MMM
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Tomwin Lannister Mon Oct 31, 2011 8:06 am

Never good to see news like this. Obviously most fans are fine but every club has its share of idiots. No
Tomwin Lannister
Tomwin Lannister
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by lucianomoggi Mon Oct 31, 2011 9:08 am

I love the fact that INTER has nothing to complain about; they are only moaning

this mean both referee and luck were on INTER side on other way they would complain

this is really sad situation; because it isn't even their coach fault; they already sacked zillion of coaches

this mean INTER potential is dead; MORATTI need to replace over 5 players

lucianomoggi
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down