Is Totti the last currently active One-Club-Man to not have won the CL ?

+22
BeautifulGame
Kick
wigglesworth
The Madrid One
iftikhar
Zamuro
Superpeppe
Abramovich
M99
Red Alert
InterMalia
pdolson
weeble8604
Serge Gnabry
RealGunner
drakefyre
nj
the xcx
Bear
S
Ali
The BoyWonder
26 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Is Totti the last currently active One-Club-Man to not have won the CL ? Empty Is Totti the last currently active One-Club-Man to not have won the CL ?

Post by The BoyWonder Mon Jun 13, 2011 4:56 am

Del Piero, Raul, Casillas, Giggs, Scholes, Gerrard who all of em are still activeetc. etc. all have won the CL...

also do you think he might get lucky and win it right before he retires someday?

The BoyWonder
Banned (Permanent)

Club Supported : Juventus

Back to top Go down

Is Totti the last currently active One-Club-Man to not have won the CL ? Empty Re: Is Totti the last currently active One-Club-Man to not have won the CL ?

Post by Ali Mon Jun 13, 2011 4:59 am

I can't think of anyone else , so most likely!
Ali
Ali
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Arsenal

Back to top Go down

Is Totti the last currently active One-Club-Man to not have won the CL ? Empty Re: Is Totti the last currently active One-Club-Man to not have won the CL ?

Post by Guest Mon Jun 13, 2011 4:59 am

He has not won a CL... and no I don't think he will ever win it sadly... :coffee:

Back to top Go down

Post by S Mon Jun 13, 2011 5:00 am

of the high profile clubs i would definitely say YES
S
S
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by S Mon Jun 13, 2011 5:01 am

buffon is not a one man club but he's been with us for yrs.i'd say he is the greatest gk to have not won a cl !!!
S
S
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by Bear Mon Jun 13, 2011 5:11 am

Terry.
Bear
Bear
Hot Prospect
Hot Prospect

Club Supported : Corinthians

Back to top Go down

Post by the xcx Mon Jun 13, 2011 5:13 am

Terry and Lampard for me.
the xcx
the xcx
Banned (Decade)

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by nj Mon Jun 13, 2011 5:18 am

The xcx wrote:Terry and Lampard for me.
Lampard isnt a 1 man club,
he spent quite a few seasons at West Ham before being bought
nj
nj
Starlet
Starlet

Club Supported : Lyon

Back to top Go down

Post by drakefyre Mon Jun 13, 2011 5:53 am

Well , If you thought of Totti , you couldn't forget De Rossi , could you ? :coffee:

Also off the top my head Terry and King.
drakefyre
drakefyre
Hot Prospect
Hot Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by RealGunner Mon Jun 13, 2011 5:58 am

fabregas hasnt
RealGunner
RealGunner
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Arsenal

Back to top Go down

Post by the xcx Mon Jun 13, 2011 6:03 am

nj wrote:
The xcx wrote:Terry and Lampard for me.
Lampard isnt a 1 man club,
he spent quite a few seasons at West Ham before being bought
Still dosent change the fact that he deserves an CL, buddy.
the xcx
the xcx
Banned (Decade)

Back to top Go down

Post by Serge Gnabry Mon Jun 13, 2011 6:15 am

Schweinsteiger hasn't but I guess he still has time though it will be hard to win it with Bayern.
Serge Gnabry
Serge Gnabry
Starlet
Starlet

Back to top Go down

Post by weeble8604 Mon Jun 13, 2011 6:38 am

The BoyWonder wrote:also do you think he might get lucky and win it right before he retires someday?

no
weeble8604
weeble8604
Prospect
Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by The BoyWonder Mon Jun 13, 2011 6:53 am

well it s vry sad...d man dsrves to win it b4 he hangs up his boots---hope it

The BoyWonder
Banned (Permanent)

Back to top Go down

Post by pdolson Mon Jun 13, 2011 7:49 pm

The BoyWonder wrote:Del Piero, Raul, Casillas, Giggs, Scholes, Gerrard who all of em are still activeetc. etc. all have won the CL...

also do you think he might get lucky and win it right before he retires someday?

del piero is not a one club man, he played for pandova. why no mention of xavi or puyol, barca hater?

pdolson
Hot Prospect
Hot Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by InterMalia Mon Jun 13, 2011 9:14 pm

Serge Gnabry wrote:Schweinsteiger hasn't but I guess he still has time though it will be hard to win it with Bayern.

Why would it be hard with Bayern? The only thing that keeps Bayern from winning it is their defense. They are a top top class team. I'd jizz in my pants if we had some of their players. Embarassed
InterMalia
InterMalia
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Red Alert Mon Jun 13, 2011 9:20 pm

RealGunner wrote:fabregas hasnt

I see what you did there. Wink
Red Alert
Red Alert
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by M99 Mon Jun 13, 2011 9:24 pm

Ibrahimovich hasn't
M99
M99
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : AC Milan

Back to top Go down

Post by InterMalia Mon Jun 13, 2011 9:27 pm

milanista99 wrote:Ibrahimovich hasn't
OP said ONE-CLUB-MAN, not Any-Club-Whore Afro
InterMalia
InterMalia
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Abramovich Mon Jun 13, 2011 9:35 pm

InterMalia wrote:

Haha

Terry & Totti
Abramovich
Abramovich
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Napoli

Back to top Go down

Post by Superpeppe Tue Jun 14, 2011 12:05 am

I feel bad for Totti, he is an excellent player but sometimes a little too cocky.

He did win a world cup which should make him happy
Superpeppe
Superpeppe
Hot Prospect
Hot Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by M99 Tue Jun 14, 2011 12:11 am

InterMalia wrote:

Is Totti the last currently active One-Club-Man to not have won the CL ? Sarcasm
M99
M99
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Zamuro Tue Jun 14, 2011 12:31 am

pdolson wrote:
The BoyWonder wrote:Del Piero, Raul, Casillas, Giggs, Scholes, Gerrard who all of em are still activeetc. etc. all have won the CL...

del piero is not a one club man, he played for pandova. why no mention of xavi or puyol, barca hater?

If 18 years in the club and staying even in Serie B is not enough for you to call somebody a one club man then I do not know what is.
Zamuro
Zamuro
Starlet
Starlet

Club Supported : Liverpool

Back to top Go down

Post by iftikhar Tue Jun 14, 2011 1:00 am

Raul is (sadly) no longer a one-club wonder.

NO. At the current rate it will take Roma 4-5 years to be strong enough and Totti will retire before that.
iftikhar
iftikhar
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Liverpool

Back to top Go down

Post by The Madrid One Tue Jun 14, 2011 1:00 am

i was about to say ballack since the porr guy had the worst of luck, but he sure isnt one club man,.

lol far from that
The Madrid One
The Madrid One
"Imaybeonthesideoftheangels..."

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next