Florian Wirtz - Leverkusen youngster

5 posters

Go down

Florian Wirtz - Leverkusen youngster Empty Florian Wirtz - Leverkusen youngster

Post by Hapless_Hans Sat Jun 06, 2020 4:29 pm

Let's get a thread in early, why not, we'll quite likely need it later

Young attacking midfielder, he had his professional debut for Leverkusen just two weeks ago, being in the quad for the first time too, on which occasion he became the youngest ever player to feature in Bundesliga for Leverkusen - 17 years and 15 days old.

Before, that had been Havertz' record with 17 years 126 days.
(youngest ever Bundesliga player record is still held by Sahin who had his BVB deubt with 16 years 334 days)

Now barely 3 weeks later he scored this beauty against Bayern, making him the youngest ever goalscorer in Bundesliga. That's a record he was able to take from Sahin.
One to watch.

https://streamable.com/pd18ab#
Hapless_Hans
Hapless_Hans
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : Lyon

Back to top Go down

Florian Wirtz - Leverkusen youngster Empty Re: Florian Wirtz - Leverkusen youngster

Post by Harmonica Sun Jun 07, 2020 5:58 pm

Who?
Harmonica
Harmonica
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : RO Blank

Back to top Go down

Florian Wirtz - Leverkusen youngster Empty Re: Florian Wirtz - Leverkusen youngster

Post by Harmonica Mon Jun 08, 2020 3:57 pm

Where's the obscure stats? I'm disappointed. Mad
Harmonica
Harmonica
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : RO Blank

Back to top Go down

Post by RealGunner Mon Jun 08, 2020 5:12 pm

Looks like Schalke will have quite a scrub in 4 years
RealGunner
RealGunner
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Arsenal

Back to top Go down

Post by Hapless_Hans Sun Feb 13, 2022 5:04 pm

the kid is something else entirely

biggest German talent in years

forget Havertz, forget Felix, hell forget Musiala

here is the next true elite player
Hapless_Hans
Hapless_Hans
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Casciavit Sun Feb 13, 2022 5:42 pm

Kind of reminds me of a mix of KDB and Pedri.

Though I think his hype would increase a lot more if he was left footed. Dribbling midfielders who aren’t particularly fast never look as aesthetic when they’re right footed.
Casciavit
Casciavit
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : AC Milan

Back to top Go down

Post by Found Sat Feb 26, 2022 11:19 pm

He was amazing today, admittedly against a team that great players are supposed to play very good against.
Besides all the things he can do like his dribbling, his final pass, his goals, whenever I watch him play it’s almost always his touch and link up play that stands out. Even if he has a poor game in terms of not scoring, or his dribbling and final pass not working, like a genuinely great player does he always links play so well and therefore never has a truly bad performance from what I’ve seen.
His positioning and the way he receives the ball and uses his first touch is like a cheat code for building attacks. Leverkusen players don’t even need to be good at passing the ball forward, they just need to kick it at him at any pace and he makes it stick. I genuinely don’t think I’ve ever seen an 18 year old receive the ball between the lines as effectively as he does.
But then again maybe , somehow, the bundesliga is doing its voodoo again. But I can’t see how he would flop in any league tbh
Found
Found
Prospect
Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by Hapless_Hans Sun Mar 13, 2022 8:47 pm

Tore his ACL No

why can't we have good things
Hapless_Hans
Hapless_Hans
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Found Sun Mar 13, 2022 9:46 pm

Hope he can still turn and dribble when he comes back. But he probably has much less potential now.
Found
Found
Prospect
Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down