MacPhisto/MirrorBallMan
M99
Art Morte
Amar
JuvenelCuore
DeviAngel
10 posters

Go down

Juve set to Announce Signing Of Lazio's  Lichtsteiner In The Next 48 Hours Empty Juve set to Announce Signing Of Lazio's Lichtsteiner In The Next 48 Hours

Post by DeviAngel Mon Jun 13, 2011 3:58 am

Italian reports claim the Swiss right-back should be a Juve player within the next couple of days, bringing an end to weeks of speculation about his future

Juventus are set to officially announce the transfer of Lazio right-back Stephan Lichtsteiner before Wednesday, according to TuttoMercatoWeb.

The Switzerland international's agent, Federico Pastorello, had already hinted on Thursday that a deal was close to completion, after claiming the two clubs had come to an agreement for the 27-year-old.

There has so far been no confirmation on the figure involved in the transfer, but reports in Italy suggest that it will not reach the €12m mark.

Lichtsteiner will be Juventus' third summer signing so far, as the Swiss defender looks to follow in the footsteps of fellow countryman Reto Ziegler and Italy international Andrea Pirlo.
===
Welcome to Juve

La stampa - paper owned by the owner of juve Smile said that he will be official on Tuesday
DeviAngel
DeviAngel
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Liverpool

Back to top Go down

Juve set to Announce Signing Of Lazio's  Lichtsteiner In The Next 48 Hours Empty Re: Juve set to Announce Signing Of Lazio's Lichtsteiner In The Next 48 Hours

Post by Guest Mon Jun 13, 2011 4:02 am

Hurray, I guess... :coffee:

Back to top Go down

Juve set to Announce Signing Of Lazio's  Lichtsteiner In The Next 48 Hours Empty Re: Juve set to Announce Signing Of Lazio's Lichtsteiner In The Next 48 Hours

Post by JuvenelCuore Mon Jun 13, 2011 4:04 am

This is the proverbial rain on the proverbial parade I was having when I heard Conte was taking charge.
JuvenelCuore
JuvenelCuore
Banned (Permanent)

Back to top Go down

Post by DeviAngel Mon Jun 13, 2011 4:05 am

do u guys know that the clause 12 mil is part of the deal which goes like this

10 mil for Lazio
2 Mil for Lichsteiner ....

so no matter what offer we make even if its 8 mil he gets 2 mil BUT

The reason that Lazio accepted the lower fee is because Lichsteiner gave up from his money ,,,i mean the part of the money of the transfer so he would move to Juventus
DeviAngel
DeviAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Amar Mon Jun 13, 2011 4:07 am

Maybe we should wait until its official?

All I've seen so far is a billion links to Juventus and no signings.
Amar
Amar
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Arsenal

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jun 13, 2011 4:09 am

DeviAngel wrote:do u guys know that the clause 12 mil is part of the deal which goes like this

10 mil for Lazio
2 Mil for Lichsteiner ....

so no matter what offer we make even if its 8 mil he gets 2 mil BUT

The reason that Lazio accepted the lower fee is because Lichsteiner gave up from his money ,,,i mean the part of the money of the transfer so he would move to Juventus

As I posted before, I gained more respect for him, however... He's still another average player Sad

Back to top Go down

Post by Art Morte Mon Jun 13, 2011 8:05 am

the_gooner wrote:Maybe we should wait until its official?

Exactly. I'm actually hoping this will happen, so I can have at least some credibility restored into these Juve rumours.
Art Morte
Art Morte
Forum legendest

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jun 13, 2011 8:08 am

Art Morte wrote:
the_gooner wrote:Maybe we should wait until its official?

Exactly. I'm actually hoping this will happen, so I can have at least some credibility restored into these Juve rumours.

Yes credibility with average players -.-

Back to top Go down

Post by M99 Mon Jun 13, 2011 8:38 am

Juve should have gone for Radu instead Juve set to Announce Signing Of Lazio's  Lichtsteiner In The Next 48 Hours 2859867778
M99
M99
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : AC Milan

Back to top Go down

Post by MacPhisto/MirrorBallMan Mon Jun 13, 2011 10:55 am

Not sure if this deserves to be in the general section. Not necessarily sure somebody that would make everybody go "yay".

As long as there isn't another thread of this when it's made official.
MacPhisto/MirrorBallMan
MacPhisto/MirrorBallMan
Starlet
Starlet

Back to top Go down

Post by wigglesworth Tue Jun 14, 2011 4:06 am

Juve have more money than any club in football, they are spending it now. Yes, Fiat-Chrysler is richer than the Glazers, Abromavic, Real Madrid, Moratti, or Barcelona put together. By quite a bit more, and the young Agnelli is embarrassed and wants to win something.
wigglesworth
wigglesworth
Banned (Permanent)

Club Supported : Juventus

Back to top Go down

Post by Lord Awesome Tue Jun 14, 2011 4:08 am

Looks like Lazio might make a move for Bruno of Valencia then.
Lord Awesome
Lord Awesome
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Roma

Back to top Go down

Post by JuvenelCuore Tue Jun 14, 2011 4:08 am

wigglesworth wrote:Juve have more money than any club in football, they are spending it now. Yes, Fiat-Chrysler is richer than the Glazers, Abromavic, Real Madrid, Moratti, or Barcelona put together. By quite a bit more, and the young Agnelli is embarrassed and wants to win something.

Thank you for that...honestly, if I had a € for everytime people thought that just because we don't spend we aren't rich, I think I'd be richer than the Agnelli famiglia. Razz
JuvenelCuore
JuvenelCuore
Banned (Permanent)

Back to top Go down

Post by juventus101 Tue Jun 14, 2011 4:37 am

Dontreally want lichsteiner, as he seems to have a serious attitude problem and I dont like that. I guess hes still bette than whatever we have right now though, unless we put ziegleron the right but I dont know how that woupd work. Would really like to get Beck.
juventus101
juventus101
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by C.Marchisio #8 Tue Jun 14, 2011 2:16 pm

Lichtsteiner is little but than average but he can improve here
C.Marchisio #8
C.Marchisio #8
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jun 14, 2011 2:21 pm

The guy is one of the hardest working players around and imo an excellent player.

I think he is a smart/shrewd buy by Juventus

Back to top Go down

Post by Art Morte Thu Jun 16, 2011 5:53 am

Well, it's been 3 days, can someone please post a link to the official announcement, I think I missed it...
Art Morte
Art Morte
Forum legendest

Back to top Go down

Post by MacPhisto/MirrorBallMan Thu Jun 16, 2011 8:32 am

Art Morte wrote:Well, it's been 3 days, can someone please post a link to the official announcement, I think I missed it...

That's why I've said this shouldn't have been posted here.
MacPhisto/MirrorBallMan
MacPhisto/MirrorBallMan
Starlet
Starlet

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jun 16, 2011 5:04 pm

Its reported now, there's still no deal LOL

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down