everest1
El Chelsea Fuerte
32 posters

Page 1 of 5 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Go down

Dani Alves Impression Empty Dani Alves Impression

Post by El Chelsea Fuerte Mon Jun 13, 2011 4:38 am

https://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=dSk5hnwGyLo

They should do one for Biscuit- face injury style.

El Chelsea Fuerte
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Atletico Madrid

Back to top Go down

Dani Alves Impression Empty Re: Dani Alves Impression

Post by everest1 Mon Jun 13, 2011 5:09 am

ironic... isnt this the same station where the frames where pepe's foot made contact with alves' leg were mysteriously "dropped" when converting the file to a tv suitable format? haha, well, i guess they've got nothing else to talk about these days in madrid... Laughing
everest1
everest1
Prospect
Prospect

Club Supported : Barcelona

Back to top Go down

Post by Albiceleste Mon Jun 13, 2011 5:17 am

So no one still has been able to explain how apparently without contact someones leg could stop moving in one direction then spin full 360 degrees in the other direction so fast. These poor losers all they do is sit around and laugh at each others jokes, why are they on TV?

Albiceleste
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Dinamo Zagreb

Back to top Go down

Post by everest1 Mon Jun 13, 2011 5:22 am

and because im sure that someone will ask for proof:

and i know that there's an article with an official apology form punto pelota floating around somewhere, but i cant seem to find it...
everest1
everest1
Prospect
Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by honduran09 Mon Jun 13, 2011 7:41 am

^ oh wow i cant believe i havent seen this before smh
honduran09
honduran09
Prospect
Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by Vibe Mon Jun 13, 2011 8:14 am

Haha one of the best impressions I've ever seen :lol!:

Vibe
Vibe
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Inter Milan

Back to top Go down

Post by guest7 Mon Jun 13, 2011 8:33 am

everest1 wrote:and because im sure that someone will ask for proof:

and i know that there's an article with an official apology form punto pelota floating around somewhere, but i cant seem to find it...

Those videos are fake becouse RM used a video in their own website to prove that Dani Alves were never hit and I'm sure they arent stupid enough to use one that has been manipulated. I think they use from their own video source.
guest7
guest7
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by Albiceleste Mon Jun 13, 2011 8:36 am

omarish wrote:

Those videos are fake becouse RM used a video in their own website to prove that Dani Alves were never hit and I'm sure they arent stupid enough to use one that has been manipulated. I think they use from their own video source.
So if their fake mind explaining to me

So no one still has been able to explain how apparently without contact someones leg could stop moving in one direction then spin full 360 degrees in the other direction so fast.

Albiceleste
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Iceman Mon Jun 13, 2011 9:25 am

Lionel Messi wrote:So no one still has been able to explain how apparently without contact someones leg could stop moving in one direction then spin full 360 degrees in the other direction so fast. These poor losers all they do is sit around and laugh at each others jokes, why are they on TV?

Have you never been able to do that before confused Suspect :?:
Iceman
Iceman
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Arsenal

Back to top Go down

Post by guest7 Mon Jun 13, 2011 9:29 am

They both hit the ball at the same time and besides that it's not hard to do a 360 spin like that, the guy in the video that did the impression did a good one?
guest7
guest7
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by The Messiah Mon Jun 13, 2011 9:38 am

Lionel Messi wrote:
omarish wrote:

So if their fake mind explaining to me

So no one still has been able to explain how apparently without contact someones leg could stop moving in one direction then spin full 360 degrees in the other direction so fast.

Simple, he faked it.
The Messiah
The Messiah
Banned (Permanent)

Club Supported : Chelsea

http://pose-grpp.tumblr.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by gkamtu Mon Jun 13, 2011 10:10 am

dont remember past and think tomorrow they cheat and win uefa and la liga so and you RM cheat like they do may be u will win..imo!
gkamtu
gkamtu
Hot Prospect
Hot Prospect

Club Supported : Manchester United

Back to top Go down

Post by xabi Mon Jun 13, 2011 10:59 am

lol the 1000x roll, "my knee is broken" , Im gonna die expression, calling for medic is a pretty accurate alves dive

good job

xabi
xabi
Banned (Permanent)

Back to top Go down

Post by Senor Penguin Mon Jun 13, 2011 11:50 am

Lionel Messi wrote:So no one still has been able to explain how apparently without contact someones leg could stop moving in one direction then spin full 360 degrees in the other direction so fast. These poor losers all they do is sit around and laugh at each others jokes, why are they on TV?
This doesn't make sense to me. How does a leg "spin full 360 degrees in the other direction"? Do you even know what 360 degrees are? Suspect

If Alves was hit it was only a slight touch to his shin pads AFTER they both had gone for and hit the ball. The way he rolled around on the ground like a headless chicken is always a dead give-away that a player is simulating an injury. And quelle surprise ... 2 minutes later he returned to the pitch in an excellent condition. Embarrassing.

Nonetheless, Pepe's tackle was potentially dangerous because he tackled the ball from above with the studs. He's pretty crazy but what do you expect from someone who looks like Nemesis from Resident Evil?

Senor Penguin
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Sao Paulo

Back to top Go down

Post by EarlyPrototype Mon Jun 13, 2011 11:57 am

So no one saw replays during the match? there was no contact.

Can someone explain to me how he can roll around on the floor for 5 minutes then get stretched off and run back onto the field doing kick ups and one twos with Messi.
EarlyPrototype
EarlyPrototype
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Sao Paulo

Back to top Go down

Post by xabi Mon Jun 13, 2011 12:41 pm

EarlyPrototype wrote:So no one saw replays during the match? there was no contact.

Can someone explain to me how he can roll around on the floor for 5 minutes then get stretched off and run back onto the field doing kick ups and one twos with Messi.

because he was faking. We all know this by now its not even "if" question anymore. Barcelona fans wil do all they can to defend their players, and I understand that. But this is just way to obvious at this point. the 360 spin whatever-whatever from lionel messi is one of the worst excuses I've heard...

btw the emoticons are pretty cool.. even player ones now..

David Luiz = :geek:

Rooney = 👽

Granero= pirat

messi= 🐷
xabi
xabi
Banned (Permanent)

Back to top Go down

Post by M99 Mon Jun 13, 2011 1:15 pm

xabi wrote:
EarlyPrototype wrote:So no one saw replays during the match? there was no contact.

because he was faking. We all know this by now its not even "if" question anymore. Barcelona fans wil do all they can to defend their players, and I understand that. But this is just way to obvious at this point. the 360 spin whatever-whatever from lionel messi is one of the worst excuses I've heard...

Rooney = 👽

Granero= pirat

messi= 🐷

El Shaarawy= :farao:
Abate- :queen:
AC Milan (Il Diavolo)= Twisted Evil
**** Section is that way= :arrow:
M99
M99
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : AC Milan

Back to top Go down

Post by Abramovich Mon Jun 13, 2011 1:37 pm

Not this again lol we all know Alves, Pedro, Buqshits are all divers peroid.
Abramovich
Abramovich
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Napoli

Back to top Go down

Post by Thimmy Mon Jun 13, 2011 2:14 pm

Someone just had to go and turn this into a serious debate, didn't they? Rolling Eyes
Thimmy
Thimmy
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Albiceleste Mon Jun 13, 2011 3:57 pm

xabi wrote:

Rooney = 👽

Granero= pirat

messi= 🐷
Marcelo = 🐒 ! 🐒 !!

Albiceleste
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by the xcx Mon Jun 13, 2011 3:59 pm

Someone here isint good with basic math i see.
the xcx
the xcx
Banned (Decade)

Back to top Go down

Post by Albiceleste Mon Jun 13, 2011 4:11 pm

xabi wrote:
the 360 spin whatever-whatever from lionel messi is one of the worst excuses I've heard...
Senor Penguin wrote:
This doesn't make sense to me. How does a leg "spin full 360 degrees in the other direction"? Do you even know what 360 degrees are? Suspect

If Alves was hit it was only a slight touch to his shin pads AFTER they both had gone for and hit the ball. The way he rolled around on the ground like a headless chicken is always a dead give-away that a player is simulating an injury. And quelle surprise ... 2 minutes later he returned to the pitch in an excellent condition. Embarrassing.

Nonetheless, Pepe's tackle was potentially dangerous because he tackled the ball from above with the studs. He's pretty crazy but what do you expect from someone who looks like Nemesis from Resident Evil?
Idrisozet wrote:
Simple, he faked it.
omarish wrote:They both hit the ball at the same time and besides that it's not hard to do a 360 spin like that, the guy in the video that did the impression did a good one?
Then why can't you explain it? I would love to see what you guys can come up with.

Pepe clearly doesn't even touch the ball.

I'm talking about ALVES' leg here people, how in the world could it change direction and spin around so fast without contact?

EVERYONE WHO SAID MY EXCUSE IS BULLSH*T, EXPLAIN HOW SOMEONES LEG CAN DO THIS ON ITS OWN

If not, stfu. Smile

Albiceleste
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Pedram Mon Jun 13, 2011 4:19 pm

Lionel Messi wrote:
xabi wrote:
the 360 spin whatever-whatever from lionel messi is one of the worst excuses I've heard...
Senor Penguin wrote:

Idrisozet wrote:
Simple, he faked it.
omarish wrote:They both hit the ball at the same time and besides that it's not hard to do a 360 spin like that, the guy in the video that did the impression did a good one?
Then why can't you explain it? I would love to see what you guys can come up with.

I'm talking about ALVES' leg here people, how in the world could it change direction and spin around so fast without contact?

EVERYONE WHO SAID MY EXCUSE IS BULLSH*T, EXPLAIN HOW SOMEONES LEG CAN DO THIS ON ITS OWN

If not, stfu. Smile

Alves can do it dude. :coffee:
Pedram
Pedram
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by the xcx Mon Jun 13, 2011 4:24 pm

Lionel Messi wrote:
xabi wrote:
Senor Penguin wrote:

Idrisozet wrote:
Simple, he faked it.

If not, stfu. Smile
Ive done this 4 lulz, quite simple really.
the xcx
the xcx
Banned (Decade)

Back to top Go down

Post by Albiceleste Mon Jun 13, 2011 4:27 pm

Typical responses, no integrity just meaningless sentences with no explanation, I'd like to know how someones leg can go one direction at medium speed, then change direction so quickly and spin all the way around at a high speed WITHOUT touching the ground and WITHOUT contact?

Btw, is that all you guys can do is -rep me? give me something to work with here, 'its easy' and 'alves can do it' mean nothing

Last edited by Lionel Messi on Mon Jun 13, 2011 4:28 pm; edited 1 time in total

Albiceleste
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 5 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next