urbaNRoots
VivaStPauli
rwo power
Superstone Mariomintsch
14 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Which one do you think is the best?

Best Spearhead Duo - Page 2 Vote_lcap21%Best Spearhead Duo - Page 2 Vote_rcap 21% 
[ 4 ]
Best Spearhead Duo - Page 2 Vote_lcap11%Best Spearhead Duo - Page 2 Vote_rcap 11% 
[ 2 ]
Best Spearhead Duo - Page 2 Vote_lcap16%Best Spearhead Duo - Page 2 Vote_rcap 16% 
[ 3 ]
Best Spearhead Duo - Page 2 Vote_lcap0%Best Spearhead Duo - Page 2 Vote_rcap 0% 
[ 0 ]
Best Spearhead Duo - Page 2 Vote_lcap21%Best Spearhead Duo - Page 2 Vote_rcap 21% 
[ 4 ]
[ 0 ]
Best Spearhead Duo - Page 2 Vote_lcap11%Best Spearhead Duo - Page 2 Vote_rcap 11% 
[ 2 ]
Best Spearhead Duo - Page 2 Vote_lcap20%Best Spearhead Duo - Page 2 Vote_rcap 20% 
[ 4 ]
[ 0 ]
[ 0 ]

Total Votes : 19

Best Spearhead Duo - Page 2 Empty Re: Best Spearhead Duo

Post by Superstone Mariomintsch Wed 9 Nov 2011 - 5:27

ragbirjosh wrote:
Jack Daniels wrote:Raul - Morientes

banana

No need for the bannana mate.

This is the stonewall truth.

@OP is it limited to clubs?

Important misses.

Di Stefano - Puskas.- Di Stefano was in many ways an attacking midfielder but he can also be considered a forwad.

Also.

Yeah they would off course be hear, but I am picking the choices from the 3 last 5-years-intervals, if I put them, the variables will be to large. It's not limited to clubs you can see the Spanish and the Czech there, but is there any other choice that you would put from the NT? The Ro-Ro from the Samba nation was the deadliest duo I've ever watched (and maybe even the GOAT of this category seeing they both are at least in the top 7 ST of all time), but I just to put Vieri there and they're already gaining steady voting. Twisted Evil Oh and did you put anything under the Also.? Because in here I couldn't see if you put a youtube flash(?) format. Very Happy

Helmes-Kiessling was explosive man, but it was too much break due to leg breaks. Del Piero-Trezequet would gain massive votes if they were added here I believe, but as I have stated 3 or 4 times in this thread, they don't fulfill the criteria here, otherwise it's a damn different poll bro. Very Happy Dzeko-Grafite was beastly, do anyone intend on giving vote on them? And also how about Mijatovic-Morientes? I'm thinking of putting this two in in place of the Czech and treble Inter duos. :dance:

Last edited by Superstone Mariomintsch on Wed 9 Nov 2011 - 6:19; edited 2 times in total

Superstone Mariomintsch
Starlet
Starlet

Back to top Go down

Post by JuvenelCuore Wed 9 Nov 2011 - 5:30

Superstone Mariomintsch wrote:Dunno actually, just trying to make combo Very Happy

After some googling activities, okay it's a damn correct phrase. :bow:

Haha, "Whenever Trezeguet plays, he always scores" is the translation. :coffee:
JuvenelCuore
JuvenelCuore
Banned (Permanent)

Club Supported : Liverpool

Back to top Go down

Post by Superstone Mariomintsch Wed 9 Nov 2011 - 5:35

Haha yes Juvenel it's not far from the truth. Anyway there are some vote-less options, some are reasonable but the lack of Batigol-Aeroplanino love is terrifying. :bom:
Superstone Mariomintsch
Superstone Mariomintsch
Starlet
Starlet

Club Supported : Dortmund

Back to top Go down

Post by Magricos Wed 9 Nov 2011 - 6:10

:bow: Yorke and Cole together.

Magricos
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Sao Paulo

Back to top Go down

Post by JuvenelCuore Wed 9 Nov 2011 - 6:14

Superstone Mariomintsch wrote:Haha yes Juvenel it's not far from the truth. Anyway there are some vote-less options, some are reasonable but the lack of Batigol-Aeroplanino love is terrifying. :bom:

Haters will hate, my friend. :coffee:

Trezegol...top three poacher of all time, along with Pippo and Ruud. :coffee:
JuvenelCuore
JuvenelCuore
Banned (Permanent)

Club Supported : Liverpool

Back to top Go down

Post by Superstone Mariomintsch Wed 9 Nov 2011 - 6:22

JuvenelCuore wrote:
Superstone Mariomintsch wrote:Haha yes Juvenel it's not far from the truth. Anyway there are some vote-less options, some are reasonable but the lack of Batigol-Aeroplanino love is terrifying. :bom:

There are two unstoppable bomber called Van Basten and Muller. Even from recent times, Batigol? And you don't like Bobogol at all, man? scratch eco smile
Superstone Mariomintsch
Superstone Mariomintsch
Starlet
Starlet

Club Supported : Dortmund

Back to top Go down

Post by Magricos Wed 9 Nov 2011 - 7:05

JuvenelCuore wrote:

Muller says hello.

Magricos
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Sao Paulo

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down