Fairy Tale of Alaves to be passed on to Levante?

3 posters

Go down

Fairy Tale of Alaves to be passed on to Levante? Empty Fairy Tale of Alaves to be passed on to Levante?

Post by Superstone Mariomintsch Wed Nov 09, 2011 8:19 am

Levante could really go to the Europe next season. Many of you should know the legendary UEFA cup final of 00-01 in which Alaves taught Liverpool how to beat a Lion when you're already in huge pain (although fail in the end), in which perfected by the disciple in a certain night in Istanbul. Looking from the outside, Levante has some similarities to that Alaves, they're both supposedly-weak, poor, and yet fights tremendously well. So, let's have a bit of fun and predict can Levante do well in Europe next season? Possible? Whaddya think? Very Happy
Superstone Mariomintsch
Superstone Mariomintsch
Starlet
Starlet

Club Supported : Dortmund

Back to top Go down

Fairy Tale of Alaves to be passed on to Levante? Empty Re: Fairy Tale of Alaves to be passed on to Levante?

Post by guest7 Wed Nov 09, 2011 9:56 am

Yes if Newcastle can Levante can becouse Levante > Newcastle :bow:
guest7
guest7
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Fairy Tale of Alaves to be passed on to Levante? Empty Re: Fairy Tale of Alaves to be passed on to Levante?

Post by Superstone Mariomintsch Wed Nov 09, 2011 2:26 pm

Blank, Blanc, Blanco, White here. Let's move on then, talk about SuperDepor, what made them Super? 🎅
Superstone Mariomintsch
Superstone Mariomintsch
Starlet
Starlet

Back to top Go down

Post by Doc Wed Nov 09, 2011 2:36 pm

What made Depor Super? The president at the time signing some really talented Brasilians (with his own money). The likes of Rivaldo, Donato, Bebeto, Djalminha, Conceicao and my personal favourite, Mauro Silva. Having a rather solid back line consisting of Naybet and super underrated goalie Songo. A midifield contingent of Fran, Valeron and Sergio. Signing Diego Tristan from Mallorca and Roy Makaay from Tenerife were masterstroke moves. Yup, all those elements made Deportivo very much super.

As for Levante, I think they can achieve European qualification but to pull of an Alaves is something entirely different though...
Doc
Doc
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by Superstone Mariomintsch Wed Nov 09, 2011 2:43 pm

affraid Strong names there. Hmm I see so the president triggered it all. So is the president different now, how could they be so down under right now? How did they play? They're SuperInteresting from the times I watched but I never truly followed them. I remember the coach, Irureta(?) was not going to sit if his team haven't scored. Very Happy

So, you think Alaves' was just a fluke?
Superstone Mariomintsch
Superstone Mariomintsch
Starlet
Starlet

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down