Benzema on the challenges of playing for France post WC

3 posters

Go down

Benzema on the challenges of playing for France post WC Empty Benzema on the challenges of playing for France post WC

Post by Guest Wed Nov 09, 2011 3:20 am

Really saying it like it is now...

"We (France NT) are unbeaten in the qualification games and have won important others... but when we beat Brazil, they say it's the B team as an excuse, England was the C team, then there's the x team (laughs). But we've been unbeaten over the last 14 or 15 games... and still, even in the Stade de France, you sometime feel like you're playing an away fixture. There's no atmosphere there... and if at times things are a little difficult, the crowd immediately goes into a weird mood. Basically, if i score, I'm French... and if i don't score or there are problems, I'm Arab. What the heck does that mean? My parents are french and were born in France. And, yes, i have Algerian blood. That's it."

Back to top Go down

Benzema on the challenges of playing for France post WC Empty Re: Benzema on the challenges of playing for France post WC

Post by Mamad Wed Nov 09, 2011 3:33 am

Godzema :bow:
Mamad
Mamad
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Benzema on the challenges of playing for France post WC Empty Re: Benzema on the challenges of playing for France post WC

Post by steve_vai Wed Nov 09, 2011 7:45 am

what a strong statement by benzema. :bom:
steve_vai
steve_vai
Prospect
Prospect

Club Supported : Sao Paulo

Back to top Go down

Post by justdoit_ Wed Nov 09, 2011 8:25 am

Ah, the fickleness of fans. Isn't the first time, won't be last time.

Can't wait for the friendly on Friday, for sure.
justdoit_
justdoit_
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Tottenham HotSpurs

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum