Yuri Yukuv
The Messiah
7amood11
zizzle
TalkingReckless
13 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

The Middle East, Oil, Islam ; The Mystery - Page 2 Empty Re: The Middle East, Oil, Islam ; The Mystery

Post by Geo Mon Nov 14, 2011 6:35 am

^this...

Geo
Hot Prospect
Hot Prospect

Back to top Go down

The Middle East, Oil, Islam ; The Mystery - Page 2 Empty Re: The Middle East, Oil, Islam ; The Mystery

Post by FennecFox7 Mon Nov 14, 2011 12:16 pm

Yuri Yukuv wrote:
zizzle wrote:yuri, id get my head checked before posting again if i were you. how the hell did you come up with such a conclusion from what i said ? you seriously amaze me with your prejudice thinking man !

Me: So why do arabs have such high unemployment, bad political structure etc etc?

zizzle wrote:How many Arabs does it take to change a light bulb ?
non, they rather sit in the dark and blame the jews...

^this is %50 of the problem, but the other %50 is western influence

hmm
You have no idea about anything.

I find it a HORRIBLE insult you rely on unemployment rates to judge us. For FKING sakes! There are tons of educated people! This new generation is going to be very good. There aren't many jobs. that is the problem. Look at the literacy rate in Egypt. Then talk to me. Until then keep looking up biased isreali articles on the middle east from macedonia
FennecFox7
FennecFox7
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by Yuri Yukuv Wed Nov 16, 2011 3:30 am

Giggity5313 wrote:
Yuri Yukuv wrote:
zizzle wrote:yuri, id get my head checked before posting again if i were you. how the hell did you come up with such a conclusion from what i said ? you seriously amaze me with your prejudice thinking man !

Me: So why do arabs have such high unemployment, bad political structure etc etc?

zizzle wrote:How many Arabs does it take to change a light bulb ?
non, they rather sit in the dark and blame the jews...

^this is %50 of the problem, but the other %50 is western influence

hmm
You have no idea about anything.

I find it a HORRIBLE insult you rely on unemployment rates to judge us. For FKING sakes! There are tons of educated people! This new generation is going to be very good. There aren't many jobs. that is the problem. Look at the literacy rate in Egypt. Then talk to me. Until then keep looking up biased isreali articles on the middle east from macedonia

This one?

The Middle East, Oil, Islam ; The Mystery - Page 2 S_p24_07537958

Ive said this before, i think many arabs are great as individuals. However as societies and states they fail in collective work. Its like having great materials for a building but really bad engineering and structure. This is due to alot of factors involving politics, intergenerational and ideological forces. To be frank many places need structural change as we have fallen behind globally in the 2000's but hopefully this will be better decade.

I am not talking from emptiness but from experience working in these countries.

Cmon you are from algeria, you know how bad the economy was there 10 years ago, how bad the generals manage the country and so on. Most arabs agree with me that there are structural problems which they risked their lives to fix.

I dont understand how so many of you can simply brush their risks off and let them die in vain, this should be a launchpad for change.
Yuri Yukuv
Yuri Yukuv
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Chelsea

Back to top Go down

Post by Ali Thu Nov 17, 2011 3:22 am

I can't even read your posts man, my eyes are burning from that bullshit
Ali
Ali
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Arsenal

Back to top Go down

Post by Raptorgunner Thu Nov 17, 2011 12:16 pm

I dont know much about middle east, but what I know is that religion should not rule any country.
Geo-
We would be living in peace..

The Middle East, Oil, Islam ; The Mystery - Page 2 73005d14a8d371768a232687380f6b66

If only someone can delete two words from history.. IRAN, and ISRAEL.
Two devils, playing the same game.

Raptorgunner
Raptorgunner
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Arsenal

Back to top Go down

Post by Yuri Yukuv Fri Nov 18, 2011 11:16 am

ali8775 wrote:I can't even read your posts man, my eyes are burning from that bullshit

What is wrong with you man?

The US is suffering from the worst rebound back from the deepest recession it has ever been in, half of that growth is from printing money and fiscal stimulus

The eurozone is breaking up as we talk and triggering a collapse of the financial system as I write this

Arabs are revolting against their governments by the second, in two countries the situation is very fluid.

All of this is happening and you are just burying your head in the sand? If you pretend it does not exist then its not there?

Guess what, as populations we are growing by the second, our economies have to grow at a pace atleast as fast. Real growth and not growth by credit or prices of commodities generating from a low interest rate bubble.

Yes you say I dont know anything. I am an ignorant fool that has never been to the MENA region and so on, well guess what I am not. I am in dubai while writing this to you, and I give any mod the authority to confirm this. You might be a student and things look rosey for you right now, but thats not real life.
Yuri Yukuv
Yuri Yukuv
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Chelsea

Back to top Go down

Post by red&blacklegion Sun Nov 20, 2011 10:38 am

So simple,corrupt leaders,Western countries looking for natural resources are the reason ME is so screwed up! i almost have no doubts that all these revolutions in ME were backed by western countries to take complete control of resources there!Ghadafi no doubt was a dictator but he was offering free education and healthcare ,does america do this?
red&blacklegion
red&blacklegion
Starlet
Starlet

Back to top Go down

Post by 7amood11 Tue Nov 22, 2011 1:11 am

red&blacklegion wrote:So simple,corrupt leaders,Western countries looking for natural resources are the reason ME is so screwed up! i almost have no doubts that all these revolutions in ME were backed by western countries to take complete control of resources there!Ghadafi no doubt was a dictator but he was offering free education and healthcare ,does america do this?

And what do you mean by that?

I know that healthcare was free, but the healthcare was so shit that it was a fact that if you want to be properly treated in a proper hospital, you go to Tunisia or Egypt. There even was a time during my father's days that if you needed a blood sample, you go get a needle and do it yourself and give it to the doctor. And if you were going to spend the night at the hospital, you were advised to bring a pillow, because you probably won't find a bed when you get there. Most of my relatives (aunts, uncles, grandparents, etc.) have went to Tunisia when they needed treatment. Same story goes for education, I know a ton of people who left the country for good just so their children can receive an adequate education. If our Libya was a country that actually provided good healthcare and education, I never would've left. Oh yeah, and free healthcare and free education count for nothing when you have some of your basic freedoms denied bounce
7amood11
7amood11
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Liverpool

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2