Which footballers do you find punchable?

+76
Eman
Valkyrja
Uncanny
serieAkings
marottalad
AltoZ
Lupi
•MilanDevil•
RedOranje
windkick
The Franchise
Casciavit
B-Mac
Donuts
lszanto
Le Samourai
BarcaLearning
Hawky
McAgger
The_Badger
ExtremistEnigma
Tomwin Lannister
LeBéninois
Art Morte
Rebaño Sagrado
Juveman17
sportsczy
Djcomplain
Busby Babe
ErPupone
M99
Kaladin
Vlad the Impaler
Doc
S
Lex
dronte
Grooverider
halamadrid2
Freeza
aford92
VivaStPauli
estrella bernabeu
SoloInter
jontsu
Lord Hades
Zealous
EarlyPrototype
Ali
Forza
Nishankly
RuthlesGangstaDef:villin
Mamad
che
Sushi Master
fatman123
StevieRayVaughan
juventus101
michael1
Raptorgunner
punkfusion1992
andiii
Seppuku
lenear1030
nicholasmenger
Pedram
the xcx
Be/\/ceCALI
Swanhends
xabi
NiallQuinnsdiscoPants
Patrick Bateman
EL Patron
RED
Ganso
Great Leader Sprucenuce
80 posters

Page 4 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Go down

Which footballers do you find punchable? - Page 4 Empty Re: Which footballers do you find punchable?

Post by McAgger Fri Aug 02, 2013 1:13 pm

Terry
Bisquit
Barton
Matterazzi
Diego Costa
Xavi
Victor Valdez
Dani Alves

McAgger
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Which footballers do you find punchable? - Page 4 Empty Re: Which footballers do you find punchable?

Post by Grooverider Fri Aug 02, 2013 1:14 pm

Lex wrote:Joey Barton
Mourinho
Ashley Cole

Good Shout, Agree 100%
Grooverider
Grooverider
Banned (Permanent)

Back to top Go down

Post by Hawky Fri Aug 02, 2013 1:43 pm

Mourinho
Terry
Hawky
Hawky
Hot Prospect
Hot Prospect

Club Supported : Barcelona

Back to top Go down

Post by LeBéninois Fri Aug 02, 2013 1:53 pm

No one beats this guy though ...

Which footballers do you find punchable? - Page 4 9k=
LeBéninois
LeBéninois
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Arsenal

Back to top Go down

Post by Tomwin Lannister Fri Aug 02, 2013 2:01 pm

Wow never thought so many people wanted to punch Xavi

:I'mveryunoriginal:
Tomwin Lannister
Tomwin Lannister
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Club Supported : Juventus

Back to top Go down

Post by Kaladin Fri Aug 02, 2013 2:05 pm

Xavi (after being punched): He didn't deserve that punch
Kaladin
Kaladin
Stormblessed

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by BarcaLearning Fri Aug 02, 2013 9:41 pm

C.Ronaldo, Pepe, Ramos at times, Beckham, Evra, Materazzi.

Dont understand the hate for Xavi apart from jealousy Very Happy

And god Di Maria looks like an alien.
BarcaLearning
BarcaLearning
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Le Samourai Fri Aug 02, 2013 10:06 pm

El Shaarawy wrote:Xavi (after being punched): He didn't deserve that punch

Xavi : El Shaarawy's fist deceived me ; El Shaarawy is a destroyer football.

There are some guys that immediately jump to mind, Cristiano, Evra, Heinze, Materazzi, Nasri, et al. But even though it was before my time, I'd have to say Luis Enrique. My dad still has bitterness in his heart over what he did, seeing Enrique collect a shot to the face would probably be the best gift I could ever give him Proud
Le Samourai
Le Samourai
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Sao Paulo

Back to top Go down

Post by lszanto Fri Aug 02, 2013 10:22 pm

BarcaLearning wrote:C.Ronaldo, Pepe, Ramos at times, Beckham, Evra, Materazzi.

Xavi is just very smug and arrogant. Can't deny that he's very enjoyable to watch but he ruins it sometimes with how much he loves himself. The thing I dislike most about him is the way he seems to treat alot of his teammates when he plays with spain. He acts like being from barca makes him better than people like Navas/Mata/Silva.
lszanto
lszanto
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Corinthians

Back to top Go down

Post by Donuts Fri Aug 02, 2013 10:24 pm

lszanto wrote:

Xavi is just very smug and arrogant. Can't deny that he's very enjoyable to watch but he ruins it sometimes with how much he loves himself. The thing I dislike most about him is the way he seems to treat alot of his teammates when he plays with spain. He acts like being from barca makes him better than people like Navas/Mata/Silva.
no he acts that way because he is better then navas/mata/silva.
Donuts
Donuts
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : FC Basel

Back to top Go down

Post by B-Mac Fri Aug 02, 2013 10:25 pm

how Pepe is not in everyones post is beyond me :facepalm:

Pepe
Marcelo
Ramos
Di Maria
Dani Alves
Busquets
Xavi
Terry
David Luiz
Suarez
Robben
Nasri
Tevez
Lescott
Fellaini
Bellamy

Last edited by B-Mac MUFC on Fri Aug 02, 2013 10:28 pm; edited 1 time in total
B-Mac
B-Mac
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Manchester United

Back to top Go down

Post by lszanto Fri Aug 02, 2013 10:26 pm

Donuts wrote:
lszanto wrote:

Oh my bad, the fact that he's a good great player means he should treat others like dirt.
lszanto
lszanto
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Donuts Fri Aug 02, 2013 10:28 pm

lszanto wrote:
Donuts wrote:
lszanto wrote:

Oh my bad, the fact that he's a good great player means he should treat others like dirt.
When has he treated his teammates like dirt?
the way he portrays himself around those players is based on how a veteran views the new generation of his national team
you portray it as he spits on those players or something which isn't the case.
Donuts
Donuts
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by lszanto Fri Aug 02, 2013 10:30 pm

Donuts wrote:
lszanto wrote:
Donuts wrote:

When has he treated his teammates like dirt?
the way he portrays himself around those players is based on how a veteran views the new generation of his national team
you portray it as he spits on those players or something which isn't the case.

It's just what it seems when it comes to set pieces and who he talks to on the pitch and such.
lszanto
lszanto
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Kaladin Fri Aug 02, 2013 10:32 pm

Lack of Douchesteiner is disturbing
Kaladin
Kaladin
Stormblessed

Back to top Go down

Post by Donuts Fri Aug 02, 2013 10:34 pm

I understand what you mean but some view that as a leadership trait.
The younger players of the team have constantly said he along with the other veterans like puyol / casillas and even arbeloa were a major influential boost in the 2010 world cup and were very greatful for them hardly any complaints lol.
I understand if people dislike Xavi for what he says off the field because he does talk a lot but I personally disagree with your view on how he treats his teammates etc.
Donuts
Donuts
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by lszanto Fri Aug 02, 2013 10:39 pm

Donuts wrote:I understand what you mean but some view that as a leadership trait.
The younger players of the team have constantly said he along with the other veterans like puyol / casillas and even arbeloa were a major influential boost in the 2010 world cup and were very greatful for them hardly any complaints lol.
I understand if people dislike Xavi for what he says off the field because he does talk a lot but I personally disagree with your view on how he treats his teammates etc.

Yeah fair enough, like I said I do admire him as a player and love watching him play. Maybe it's just something I think i'm seeing.
lszanto
lszanto
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Juveman17 Fri Aug 02, 2013 10:52 pm

Even as a Juve fan I must admit Litch is a dick Laughing
Juveman17
Juveman17
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Fulham

https://www.youtube.com/user/juveman176

Back to top Go down

Post by Le Samourai Fri Aug 02, 2013 10:57 pm

There's pure ignorance, then there's self delusion. Xavi is one of the most intelligent players in the history of the game, he knows what people try to do against Barcelona and exactly why they need to play the way they play. But, even though he knows these things, he still prefers to run his mouth and call whoever don't live up to his standards, enemies of football and what not. That's just willful stupidity right there.

And this may be an unpopular opinion - While he may be the the most influential player on the pitch for Espana, off it, but in the dressing room he's probably the most corrosive individual. I mean with the National team it's a couple weeks, it's going to be the most intense high pressure couple weeks you experience, but even then, he can't just put away his irrational hate for everything not Barca.

It's always been a volatile situation, with Mourinhio, moreso, but does Xavi care about that?. Nah, he'll take it upon himself to publicize every little disagreement within the squad a couple days before the Euros start. He'll lobby the coach to drop people in the middle of the competition. For good measure all the while taking swipes at Madrid any chance he gets. Don't know what he wants, the team should just abandon the game plan and tailor it exactly how he wants it?

A few more Pique's in the squad and that man could have easily split the squad in half. Thank god we have a coach like Vicente, players like Iker, Puyol, Xabi and Ramos, who completely neutralize this crap.

Le Samourai
Le Samourai
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Casciavit Fri Aug 02, 2013 10:59 pm

Bonnuci, Lich and Niang
Casciavit
Casciavit
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : AC Milan

Back to top Go down

Post by Donuts Fri Aug 02, 2013 11:01 pm

lol? speaking of ignorance Ramos neutralizing the situation?

and you don't help the point either when has Xavi spoke out against his teammates.. or better yet when did those said Mata / Navas / Silva said they've received different treatment from Xavi alone.
Donuts
Donuts
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Le Samourai Fri Aug 02, 2013 11:21 pm

I loved that kick on Messi so damn much, but the push on Puyol was quite unnecessary. On that pitch, he was a Madrid player, facing a rival. With Spain he is a Spain player. It seems a simple and unnecessary distinction, but I think it makes a difference to him.

Anyway, that was a tough situation, and Sergio can certainly be immature at times, tending to be quite aggressive when things aren't going our way during the course of a game. Which is usually what I hear about every time I call him possibly the most valuable leader for both Madrid and Spain. I never really deny the validity of these concerns, merely choose to focus on other things.

As do the good people at Barcelona apparently, because despite his on the pitch hostility, they never seem to have anything but glowing opinions of Sergio. He's a leader in a different sense. But I don't think that's something many people hear want to hear, or will be willing to hear, so I'll leave it. Defending Sergio, I've found is incompatible with GL tradition, and certainly with this thread Proud
Le Samourai
Le Samourai
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by The Franchise Sat Aug 03, 2013 12:07 am

Le Samourai wrote:There's pure ignorance, then there's self delusion. Xavi is one of the most intelligent players in the history of the game, he knows what people try to do against Barcelona and exactly why they need to play the way they play. But, even though he knows these things, he still prefers to run his mouth and call whoever don't live up to his standards, enemies of football and what not. That's just willful stupidity right there.

And this may be an unpopular opinion - While he may be the the most influential player on the pitch for Espana, off it, but in the dressing room he's probably the most corrosive individual. I mean with the National team it's a couple weeks, it's going to be the most intense high pressure couple weeks you experience, but even then, he can't just put away his irrational hate for everything not Barca.

It's always been a volatile situation, with Mourinhio, moreso, but does Xavi care about that?.  Nah, he'll take it upon himself to publicize every little disagreement within the squad a couple days before the Euros start. He'll lobby the coach to drop people in the middle of the competition. For good measure all the while taking swipes at Madrid any chance he gets. Don't know what he wants, the team should just abandon the game plan and tailor it exactly how he wants it?

A few more Pique's in the squad and that man could have easily split the squad in half. Thank god we have a coach like Vicente, players like Iker, Puyol, Xabi and Ramos, who completely neutralize this crap.

Thats not stupid at all. Those people who insist on playing the game in that way, are enemies of football as you put it.

They set their teams to destroy the game. There are millions of people watching at home and thousands in the stadium, and they come to ruin any hope of good game with negative tactics in the mission to stop Barcelona playing, but also themselves because they refuse to take chance to win themselves.

And no, its not the only way teams can compete. Thats clearly not true as you can see with the Bayern games...and many people said even years before it, the way to beat Barcelona is not to play negatively, but positively.

And what did Xavi say so bad in terms of Spain? Because this news has sailed directly over my head.
The Franchise
The Franchise
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by windkick Sat Aug 03, 2013 12:49 am

Which footballers do you find punchable? - Page 4 Ramos1.0_standard_352.0
windkick
windkick
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by BarcaLearning Sat Aug 03, 2013 12:54 am

Le Samourai wrote:I loved that kick on Messi so damn much, but the push on Puyol was quite unnecessary. On that pitch, he was a Madrid player, facing a rival. With Spain he is a Spain player. It seems a simple and unnecessary distinction, but I think it makes a difference to him.

Anyway, that was a tough situation, and Sergio can certainly be immature at times, tending to be quite aggressive when things aren't going our way during the course of a game. Which is usually what I hear about every time I call him possibly the most valuable leader for both Madrid and Spain. I never really deny the validity of these concerns, merely choose to focus on other things.

As do the good people at Barcelona apparently, because despite his on the pitch hostility, they never seem to have anything but glowing opinions of Sergio. He's a leader in a different sense. But I don't think that's something many people hear want to hear, or will be willing to hear, so I'll leave it. Defending Sergio, I've found is incompatible with GL tradition, and certainly with this thread Proud

Im not sure if I understand, but when u say u loved that kick on Messi so damn much, u lost me.
BarcaLearning
BarcaLearning
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by RedOranje Sat Aug 03, 2013 12:56 am

Which footballers do you find punchable? - Page 4 Charles_itandje
RedOranje
RedOranje
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Liverpool

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next