white_star
The Messiah
Sushi Master
justdoit_
OLpower
19 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

France is better without Ribery - Page 2 Empty Re: France is better without Ribery

Post by RuthlesGangstaDef:villin Sat Nov 12, 2011 8:55 am

Giovanni10 wrote:
RuthlesGangstaDef:villin wrote:France is better without Ribery - Page 2 1199145465

Why are you doing this in every thread? Man... you are an attention seeking tool.

albino

RuthlesGangstaDef:villin
Banned (Permanent)

Back to top Go down

France is better without Ribery - Page 2 Empty Re: France is better without Ribery

Post by OLpower Sat Nov 12, 2011 9:39 am

Lord Hispano wrote:Gourcuff will silence all.

I made the trip to Sochaux last week, we lost 2-1.... and Gourcuff was completely invisible, like a ghost we did not see him at all on the pitch, and this guy is supposed to be a key player? Ederson who played around 30 minutes did mote eventough he did almost nothing.
OLpower
OLpower
Banned (Permanent)

Back to top Go down

Post by The Franchise Sat Nov 12, 2011 11:08 am

Without Ribery who would play? What would the set up look like?

I think Ribery could play, Remy could play, both at the same time.
The Franchise
The Franchise
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by daneq Sat Nov 12, 2011 11:58 am

From the game today, I kept thinking Lass could easily do what Alou can and more for this team. Also, France relies Ribery far too much. It makes them predictable and is even easier to defend when Ribery is playing meh. Really thought we had a chance to swipe a big win on the road with a moment of magic from Dempsy or Shea. We missed Lando today as well.
daneq
daneq
Starlet
Starlet

Club Supported : Sao Paulo

Back to top Go down

Post by JAY-Z Sat Nov 12, 2011 12:46 pm

sportsczy wrote:I watch all the NT matches too OLPower and have been doing it since 1981. And you're extremely biased here... Ribery is necessary to France NT right now if we have any chance to compete with the elite. The problem is the midfield... we have absolutely zero creativity there. M'Vila-Diarra was bound to fail because, frankly, Diarra has no business playing given his crap form right now. Because of the midfield issues, we're counting on good defense and moments of brilliance by our forwards to get us through... and we're undefeated in the last 16 games. Last time we had such a run was in 2006. Don't look great; but very effective.

The right man tu judge cheers
JAY-Z
JAY-Z
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Roma

Back to top Go down

Post by lenear1030 Sat Nov 12, 2011 1:19 pm

Loic Remy>>>>>>>>>all
lenear1030
lenear1030
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Arsenal

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Nov 12, 2011 1:39 pm

daneq wrote:From the game today, I kept thinking Lass could easily do what Alou can and more for this team. Also, France relies Ribery far too much. It makes them predictable and is even easier to defend when Ribery is playing meh. Really thought we had a chance to swipe a big win on the road with a moment of magic from Dempsy or Shea. We missed Lando today as well.

Lass is even more crap than Diarra imo. No that's not the solution. Cabaye is the man, but he was injured. He could play on Tuesday. After Cabaye, you have to go with Martin. But then you cannot have offensive fullbacks like Mathieu and Debuchy in the game together... you would need Abidal on the left; but again he was unavailable for this game.

It was an imperfect lineup due to circumstances and, also, due to experimentation.

Once M'Vila-Cabaye plays and Martin or Nasri is in there instead of Menez, we will look a lot better.

Back to top Go down

Post by buddytaller Sat Nov 12, 2011 3:23 pm

I quite agree with OLPower, Ribery after the WC2006 has never really shone for France, he's been quite disappointing for the NT, I'd prefer a front line of
Remy - Benzema - Nasri.
buddytaller
buddytaller
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Dinamo Zagreb

Back to top Go down

Post by OLpower Sat Nov 12, 2011 5:11 pm

The Franchise wrote:Without Ribery who would play? What would the set up look like?

I think Ribery could play, Remy could play, both at the same time.

Remy and Malouda by far outperform Ribery as left wingers. I am not fan of Menez but even him outperform Ribery on the right and is way more active and dangerous.
I suspect sportczy to want Ribery just because he is good with Bayern, but good with Bayern does not mean good with the NT. Ribery does not have his place in the NT.

Lassana and Toulalan are both very unlikely to be called up again. Flamini won't as well.

The present is MVilla and Diarra, with the future being Diarra replaced by either Gonalons, Matuidi or Mavuba.
OLpower
OLpower
Banned (Permanent)

Back to top Go down

Post by BAYERN_MUNICH Sat Nov 12, 2011 6:33 pm

Ribery needs good players around him like at Bayern, without them he just can't play his game...

The same with Messi and Argentina, Argentina also lacks good players who can paly together with Messi, like France and Ribery.

Conclusion: France is too bad for Ribery
BAYERN_MUNICH
BAYERN_MUNICH
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Chelsea

Back to top Go down

Post by The Messiah Sat Nov 12, 2011 6:35 pm

BAYERN_MUNICH wrote:Ribery needs good players around him like at Bayern, without them he just can't play his game...

The same with Messi and Argentina, Argentina also lacks good players who can paly together with Messi, like France and Ribery.

Yeah they need better striker like Gomez to finish off all the chances he creates.
The Messiah
The Messiah
Banned (Permanent)

http://pose-grpp.tumblr.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr Nick09 Sat Nov 12, 2011 6:41 pm

BAYERN_MUNICH wrote:Ribery needs good players around him like at Bayern, without them he just can't play his game...

It's not the same with Messi because he actually performs whenever he plays.

Ribery just doesnt do that. It's not like he is brilliant and the rest is crap, he isnt playing well, as simple as that.
Mr Nick09
Mr Nick09
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by BAYERN_MUNICH Sat Nov 12, 2011 6:45 pm

You know that Messi doesnt perform for Argentina as well
BAYERN_MUNICH
BAYERN_MUNICH
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr Nick09 Sat Nov 12, 2011 6:51 pm

Messi actually does play well with Argentina, as opposed to the urban myth about him being crap with the NT. His NT is bad as a whole, because the support system around him isnt well thought out. I let you have your opinion, but one thing for sure is that Ribery is way worse.

there are two Riberys, the guy who thinks he can be messi and plays with bayern, and the other one who is a trouble maker with france and actually sucks.
Mr Nick09
Mr Nick09
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by BAYERN_MUNICH Sat Nov 12, 2011 7:02 pm

I just want to say , Ribery is a worldclass player , with Bayern at least. I don't know why he is playing bad for France as you say, but maybe its the same like with van Gaal. Ribery needs support from his fans,teams and manager, and maybe he doesnt get that in France.

A few days ago i read an interview in which Ribery said, that he more and more he feels happier in Germany than in France, because in Germany everyone respects him and his performances, and in France he just gets hate from the press and the fans. Maybe thats a reason
BAYERN_MUNICH
BAYERN_MUNICH
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by The Messiah Sat Nov 12, 2011 7:03 pm

If not for Ribery France would have not played last year World Cup.

Please dont blame France bad performance on Ribery, My wish is for him to retire with France as soon as possible and concentrate on Bayern Munich that will be much better for Us.
The Messiah
The Messiah
Banned (Permanent)

Back to top Go down

Post by Backspacer Sat Nov 12, 2011 7:09 pm

BAYERN_MUNICH wrote:A few days ago i read an interview in which Ribery said, that he more and more he feels happier in Germany than in France, because in Germany everyone respects him and his performances, and in France he just gets hate from the press and the fans. Maybe thats a reason
One of the finest aspects of the league we follow.

In most cases it's much more about supporting than degrading from the supporters.
Backspacer
Backspacer
Hot Prospect
Hot Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr Nick09 Sat Nov 12, 2011 7:13 pm

Idrisozet wrote:If not for Ribery France would have not played last year World Cup.

Please dont blame France bad performance on Ribery, My wish is for him to retire with France as soon as possible and concentrate on Bayern Munich that will be much better for Us.

Ribery was also a gang leader heading the revolution in SA...
Mr Nick09
Mr Nick09
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr Nick09 Sat Nov 12, 2011 7:15 pm

BAYERN_MUNICH wrote:I just want to say , Ribery is a worldclass player , with Bayern at least. I don't know why he is playing bad for France as you say, but maybe its the same like with van Gaal. Ribery needs support from his fans,teams and manager, and maybe he doesnt get that in France.

A few days ago i read an interview in which Ribery said, that he more and more he feels happier in Germany than in France, because in Germany everyone respects him and his performances, and in France he just gets hate from the press and the fans. Maybe thats a reason

Maybe if he didnt act like a thug with France, people would be loving him, and he would feel more comfortable. Or maybe he respects Bayern more than he does France and acts like a different person. Whatever the reason is, he brought it all on himself.
Mr Nick09
Mr Nick09
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by The Messiah Sat Nov 12, 2011 7:17 pm

Yeah you hate Ribery we get it.

But we love him in Germany his a King here, King Bilah Ribery
The Messiah
The Messiah
Banned (Permanent)

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr Nick09 Sat Nov 12, 2011 7:23 pm

Hate Ribery? no.

The OP has a point, which is Ribery doesnt bring anything to France.

You guys try to make it sound as if, Ribery is too good for them, when he actually never performs, and then you tried to make it sound as if he is some kind of misunderstood hero only german people understand.

The simple truth is that RIbery brought shame to France and its people with his actions in SA, so people are not going to treat him kindly, specially when he brings nothing to the team.
Mr Nick09
Mr Nick09
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Nov 12, 2011 7:35 pm

Well that's true... he needs to perform. But unless both Nasri and Remy are healthy and IF Martin is playing AM as opposed to Nasri, then there's no better option than Ribery. But as it stands, Nasri is the AM, Remy is going to play RW and the choices for LW are Menez, Malouda or Ribery. Frankly, i think Ribery wins this one out by a large margin right now.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2