The_ItalianFool
JuvenelCuore
Camurrìa.Sto.Stronzo
DeviAngel
Luca
21 posters

Page 1 of 6 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Go down

Juventus make €20m bid for Internacional's Leandro Damiao - report Empty Juventus make €20m bid for Internacional's Leandro Damiao - report

Post by Luca Sat Nov 12, 2011 6:00 pm

Juventus have made a €20 million bid for Internacional striker Leandro Damiao, according to reports from Sky Sport 24's transfer expert Gianluca Di Marzio.

The player's agent had claimed recently that his client was likely to stay in Brazil for the immediate future, but the Turin giants have submitted an offer nontheless.

Juventus are expected to meet with Internacional representatives next week in an attempt to thrash out a deal for the highly-rated forward, who has also been linked with Milan as well as Ukrainian clubs Dnipro and Dynamo Kiev.

Internacional are believed to be looking for a figure closer to €30m but could be willing to negotiate a deal with the Serie A giants, who are looking to add to their attacking firepower.

Damiao has been in super form, netting 39 times for his club in 2011 while also earning four caps for Brazil - grabbing his first international goal in a 1-0 win versus Ghana in September.
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
It is from goal so I don't trust it, but it is listing Sky Sport which I do trust

The real question is, does a striker at this time make sense?
I mean, Juventus have really only used two strikers, Mirko and Matri. Del Piero gets minutes here and there, Quagliarella has played 11 minutes.
That is a four striker rotation, which would be generous to call it that. So, another striker? A foreign one at that? Maybe one for the future, I don't know... what do you guys think?

Luca
J Council Master

Club Supported : Juventus

Back to top Go down

Juventus make €20m bid for Internacional's Leandro Damiao - report Empty Re: Juventus make €20m bid for Internacional's Leandro Damiao - report

Post by DeviAngel Sat Nov 12, 2011 6:05 pm

that would mean IAquinta , Quaglairella , Amauri all out :/
DeviAngel
DeviAngel
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Liverpool

Back to top Go down

Juventus make €20m bid for Internacional's Leandro Damiao - report Empty Re: Juventus make €20m bid for Internacional's Leandro Damiao - report

Post by Camurrìa.Sto.Stronzo Sat Nov 12, 2011 6:07 pm

This report is completely false as in which how it is reported. SKY never said that. I just finished watching it earlier with that segment.

For those who don't know, Fabio Paratici, Marotta's right hand man is currently in Brazil scouting for new talents. IT'S BEEN SAID, THAT PARATICI was following the player and that he approached his agent and the club society's.

SKY NEVER MENTIONED the bid or how much were bidding.

Last edited by Camurrìa.Sto.Stronzo on Sat Nov 12, 2011 6:07 pm; edited 1 time in total
Camurrìa.Sto.Stronzo
Camurrìa.Sto.Stronzo
Banned (Permanent)

Back to top Go down

Post by JuvenelCuore Sat Nov 12, 2011 6:07 pm

Sell Vucinic and Amauri to make up the money, and buy Damiao.

Matri, Quagliarella, and Damiao seems good to me. Bring back Ciro Immobile and start him ahead of Damiao and that is solid. :coffee:
JuvenelCuore
JuvenelCuore
Banned (Permanent)

Back to top Go down

Post by The_ItalianFool Sat Nov 12, 2011 6:07 pm

Sky didnt say it, therefore it is not official!
The_ItalianFool
The_ItalianFool
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Luca Sat Nov 12, 2011 6:08 pm

Definitely Dejan
Which is why it is sad to see striker reports, only for Quagliarella Mad

@ CSS
Yeah I figured as much, goal loves to assume a bunch of crap

@italian fool
if you have nothing to add, please do not post here

Luca
J Council Master

Back to top Go down

Post by JuvenelCuore Sat Nov 12, 2011 6:10 pm

The_ItalianFool wrote:Sky didnt say it, therefore it is not official!

SKY Sports is the best news station for football in the world; if it is not there, who can be trusted ? :coffee:
JuvenelCuore
JuvenelCuore
Banned (Permanent)

Back to top Go down

Post by Camurrìa.Sto.Stronzo Sat Nov 12, 2011 6:11 pm

SKY confirmed that were watching out for the player, but never mentioned the bid. To clarify.

By the way... already a target video.

Last edited by Camurrìa.Sto.Stronzo on Sat Nov 12, 2011 6:13 pm; edited 1 time in total
Camurrìa.Sto.Stronzo
Camurrìa.Sto.Stronzo
Banned (Permanent)

Back to top Go down

Post by DeviAngel Sat Nov 12, 2011 6:12 pm

luca, fabrizio common fratelli calm down Very Happy
DeviAngel
DeviAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Camurrìa.Sto.Stronzo Sat Nov 12, 2011 6:12 pm

Look at this goal.com report. It says 17m instead of 20m.

http://www.goal.com/en-gb/news/3276/serie-a/2011/11/12/2754334/juventus-prepare-17m-bid-for-internacional-striker-leandro

Just goes to show how the bids are fake and how false the report was. But we are after the player.
Camurrìa.Sto.Stronzo
Camurrìa.Sto.Stronzo
Banned (Permanent)

Back to top Go down

Post by JuvenelCuore Sat Nov 12, 2011 6:13 pm

All that matters is that Marotta has found a young, great talent who will do well. The problem is that he will not come cheap, and he will not come easy, and I fear that this will weaken the chances of him coming.

But I will be optimistic...assuming Quagliarella does not leave. Fabio non si tocca. :coffee:
JuvenelCuore
JuvenelCuore
Banned (Permanent)

Back to top Go down

Post by DeviAngel Sat Nov 12, 2011 6:15 pm

^ translation required !
DeviAngel
DeviAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Luca Sat Nov 12, 2011 6:16 pm

DeviAngel wrote:luca, fabrizio common fratelli calm down Very Happy

I'm calm, there is just no need to derail the thread
Sky Sport is relevant to this topic because goal is naming Sky as their source, so it does matter

@JNC
Glad you're looking on the upside of this and I agree, it is refreshing to be linked with a talent like this but he will not come cheap
Still odd to me that Juventus are linked with attackers
I mean, a CM to an extent makes sense (depth)
A LB/CB makes sense

A striker, not so much right now

Luca
J Council Master

Back to top Go down

Post by JuvenelCuore Sat Nov 12, 2011 6:20 pm

@Devi: translated it before I said it in Italiano. :coffee:

@Luca: I agree. I mean, if Marotta is going for Brazilians, he should go for Ganso or Lucas Rodrigues, both are very young and promising. Problem once again is that Ganso committed himself to Santos currently, and said he wants AC Milano, but still, it would not hurt to try.

Defenders are needed more I reckon. And a vice-Pirlo. :coffee:
JuvenelCuore
JuvenelCuore
Banned (Permanent)

Back to top Go down

Post by Camurrìa.Sto.Stronzo Sat Nov 12, 2011 6:21 pm

C’è la Juve con Paratici. È arrivata l’Inter con Ausilio. E Braida è atterrato oggi per il Milan. Tutti in Brasile, ci vorrebbe uno “Speciale Calciomercato” in diretta da Copacabana. Della Juve su Leandro Damiao, ve ne ho parlato prima.

Translation:

There's Juventus with Paratici. He just arrived with Inter's scout Ausilio and today Braida for Milan. Everyone is in Brazil, there should be a "Speciale Calciomercato"(One of SKY's transfer shows) live from Copacabana. For Juve, there Leandro Damiao, which was told previosly.

Confirmation of what I said, is just above.
Camurrìa.Sto.Stronzo
Camurrìa.Sto.Stronzo
Banned (Permanent)

Back to top Go down

Post by Luca Sat Nov 12, 2011 6:24 pm

Yeah I mean
Matri and Mirko are clearly first options which is fine
Del Piero and Quagliarella should be second options but used more than they have been, especially Quagliarella

You don't need strikers outside of that

For wingers
Pepe (unfortunately first choice)
Estigarribia (second choice at this point)
Krasic
Elia

And really it is only Pepe who has gotten a lot of minutes

Then look at the midfielders
Pirlo
Vidal
Marchisio
These three have played so many minutes, they need players capable of relieving them before it is too late

Defenders
Chiellini (not worried about him)
Barzagli
Bonucci
Lichtsteiner
These four have played a lot as well

So, just based on this a defender and a good CM is nice
Maybe Gabriel Appelt will do the job in the midfield, if he is as good as they all say he is

Luca
J Council Master

Back to top Go down

Post by Cotes Sat Nov 12, 2011 6:26 pm

Looks very talented & promising but I'd love them get back Pasquato & just save some money!
Cotes
Cotes
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by JuvenelCuore Sat Nov 12, 2011 6:34 pm

Nice analysis Luca.

Do not forget about Giandonato. I really want to see him play more next year. He is so talented and so young. Save the money and put it toward getting quality players instead. :coffee:
JuvenelCuore
JuvenelCuore
Banned (Permanent)

Back to top Go down

Post by DeviAngel Sat Nov 12, 2011 6:36 pm

Marotta and Agnelli that we will spend much in January :/
DeviAngel
DeviAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Luca Sat Nov 12, 2011 6:36 pm

Pasquato
Immobile
De Silvestro soon
Giandonato
Appelt x2(?)

Giovinco? Very Happy

Luca
J Council Master

Back to top Go down

Post by Camurrìa.Sto.Stronzo Sat Nov 12, 2011 6:37 pm

THIS IS NOT FROM SKY

Juventus, The Agent of Leandro Damiao will be in Italy Next Week

La Juventus punta il talento brasiliano Leandro Damiao per giugno. Il direttore, Fabio Paratici ha già avviato una trattativa con l’Internacional di Porto Alegre, e la settimana prossima incontrerà il procuratore del giocatore, che arriverà in Italia il 17 novembre.

Translation:

Juventus are focusing on the Brazlian talent Leaondro Damio for June. Fabio Paratici has already negotiatied with Internatiocal and next wek he will meet with the players agent who will be in Italy on November 17th.
Camurrìa.Sto.Stronzo
Camurrìa.Sto.Stronzo
Banned (Permanent)

Back to top Go down

Post by JuvenelCuore Sat Nov 12, 2011 6:40 pm

Luca wrote:Pasquato
Immobile
De Silvestro soon
Giandonato
Appelt x2(?)

Giovinco? Very Happy

Juventus need to spend nothing on attack, or even midfield.

Attack: Quagliarella, Matri, Vucinic, Del Piero, Giovinco, Pepe, Krasic, Elia, De Silvestro, Immobile, Giovinco, Pasquato. Sell Amauri. Keep Iaquinta and Toni for depth; they can still change a game.

Midfield: Marchisio, Giandonato, Pirlo, Vidal, Appelt x2, Pazienza.

Great options. If Marrone improves, he should be put in the midfield.

Also, Filippo Boniperti is doing very well at Ascoli and getting at on of minutes there I am told by my mate who is in their academy. :coffee:
JuvenelCuore
JuvenelCuore
Banned (Permanent)

Back to top Go down

Post by Camurrìa.Sto.Stronzo Sat Nov 12, 2011 6:41 pm

I have to disagree.

Juventus still need that WC Support striker.

Juventus also need a Vice for Pirlo in midfield.
Camurrìa.Sto.Stronzo
Camurrìa.Sto.Stronzo
Banned (Permanent)

Back to top Go down

Post by JuvenelCuore Sat Nov 12, 2011 6:44 pm

Camurrìa.Sto.Stronzo wrote:I have to disagree.

I agree with you, but there Damiao is not worldclass yet, Antonio. He is still very young and has not played at a high enough level for me to rate him as such.

A vice for Pirlo is definitely needed, but unfortunately, there is nobody that comes to mind who seems viable at this point. :coffee:
JuvenelCuore
JuvenelCuore
Banned (Permanent)

Back to top Go down

Post by Camurrìa.Sto.Stronzo Sat Nov 12, 2011 6:48 pm

JuvenelCuore wrote:
Camurrìa.Sto.Stronzo wrote:I have to disagree.

I agree with you, but there Damiao is not worldclass yet, Antonio. He is still very young and has not played at a high enough level for me to rate him as such.

A vice for Pirlo is definitely needed, but unfortunately, there is nobody that comes to mind who seems viable at this point. :coffee:

Damiao is the closest name we've been linked with, with the right class. Sabatini did great do bring in someone like Lamela and Bojan as Marotta failed to do so. Now, he has the right chance to bring in a similar talent who has tremendous talent and potential. The names in the past like Aguero and Rossi would of course been the ideal choices, but obviously seeing that will never happen now, this guy is the right guy if you ask me. Paratici scouted him as well, so he should be good. That also being said, Rossi would be a possible choice as Villareal are failing and he would want to move elsewhere, if Juventus do make it to champions he would be a great player to get as his value will also drop due to the club failures, his injury and him wanting to leave.

A vice for Pirlo? Could be, but then again.. Montolivo is getting ready to leave Fiorentina. He could be one option.
Camurrìa.Sto.Stronzo
Camurrìa.Sto.Stronzo
Banned (Permanent)

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 6 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next