Doc
guest7
Mr Nick09
EarlyPrototype
hrealmadrid
17 posters

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

Benzema's Possible Destinations - Page 2 Empty Re: Benzema's Possible Destinations

Post by hrealmadrid Mon Jun 13, 2011 5:30 pm

If Arsenal can manage to hold on to Nasri and Cesc, then secure Benz..they will have a very talented squad next season.

hrealmadrid
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Benzema's Possible Destinations - Page 2 Empty Re: Benzema's Possible Destinations

Post by Mr Nick09 Mon Jun 13, 2011 5:34 pm

Yeah, they will be more dangerous. Benzema is a winner, he will help them a great deal, but i doubt they can retain cesc, too long of a shot.
Mr Nick09
Mr Nick09
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by Babun Mon Jun 13, 2011 5:34 pm

Benz won't go anywhere until the winter transfer window Very Happy

Last edited by babun1024 on Mon Jun 13, 2011 5:52 pm; edited 1 time in total
Babun
Babun
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by daneq Mon Jun 13, 2011 5:51 pm

Obviously, I would much rather see him stay than Aguero come.

But if he has to go, I hope Juventus get him and he flourishes taking them with him back to glory.
daneq
daneq
Starlet
Starlet

Club Supported : Sao Paulo

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr Nick09 Mon Jun 13, 2011 5:59 pm

maybe juventus pay some sweet money to get higuain...
Mr Nick09
Mr Nick09
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Error Mon Jun 13, 2011 6:03 pm

I also think that Arsenal is the most likely destination but I could easily see him in Chelsea too. He could take Malouda's spot easily and play alongside of Torres and Sturridge. Also, Chelsea isn't afraid on spending big bucks and plays in CL which increases the chances. Juventus rumours seems more like a noise and it would also be a big step down (no offence to Juve fans). I don't see ManU spending almost 30mil for a guy they don't really need, it's not Ferguson style. They're gonna be fine with Chicharito, Rooney, Berba, Owen and maybe Welbeck.
Error
Error
Hot Prospect
Hot Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr Nick09 Mon Jun 13, 2011 6:07 pm

Man utd could make a strong claim for him mainly because Benzema is one of fav striker of fergie, and he is quite frankly better than any forward he has except Rooney. Owen sucks, Welbeck is young and berba is going.
Mr Nick09
Mr Nick09
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by daneq Mon Jun 13, 2011 6:18 pm

St_Nick09_of_Goal wrote:Man utd could make a strong claim for him mainly because Benzema is one of fav striker of fergie, and he is quite frankly better than any forward he has except Rooney. Owen sucks, Welbeck is young and berba is going.

So, what'll happen to Chicha?
daneq
daneq
Starlet
Starlet

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr Nick09 Mon Jun 13, 2011 6:28 pm

supersub, that's what he is best at. rotation as well.
Mr Nick09
Mr Nick09
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Turok_TTZ Mon Jun 13, 2011 6:31 pm

hm didnt this thread before...

If benzema does leave... Then I hope he never goes to arsenal. Benzema is a winner and he needs to be in a winner team similar to Real madrid. wud love it if he went to ac milan but sadly manutd are the only ones that can afford the benz...

if he leaves anywhere but arsenal, juve.
Turok_TTZ
Turok_TTZ
First Team
First Team

http://trm.jcink.net

Back to top Go down

Post by hrealmadrid Mon Jun 13, 2011 6:42 pm

It will be very difficult for Arsenal to live it down if United end up capturing him. Where's Zealous by the way?
hrealmadrid
hrealmadrid
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Babun Mon Jun 13, 2011 6:59 pm

He won't go anywhere. First, we need to try out all three until the winter transfer window opens and then let go of one of them IF Kunt comes. The big problem is Kaka. We don't really need him but his wages make us very inflexible in transfer market.
Babun
Babun
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Freeza Mon Jun 13, 2011 7:04 pm

I just think Benzema would be the worst player to sell to another team. I would be much more scared of any team with Benzema than a team with Higuain TBH, and this i say even though Higuain is one my fav players, but still think Benzema overall is the better player.
Freeza
Freeza
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr Nick09 Mon Jun 13, 2011 7:04 pm

Babun, the idea is to get a buyer for one of our strikers first before buying Kun. Same with Coentrao when they talk about selling lass, and using that money to buy him.

It seems that perez wants to stay as close to a positive balance as he can with all the deal we make, or at least spend the minimum amount of money from our revenues this season.

If Juventus offers 30M for higuain, deal
Mr Nick09
Mr Nick09
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by hrealmadrid Mon Jun 13, 2011 7:05 pm

babun1024 wrote:He won't go anywhere. First, we need to try out all three until the winter transfer window opens and then let go of one of them IF Kunt comes. The big problem is Kaka. We don't really need him but his wages make us very inflexible in transfer market.

I don't know about that and I'll have to disagree. Should the club want him out, he will go during the summer. After half a season, his market value drops, and his champions league eligibility does not transfer either. Long story short, we would get significantly less for him in the winter window than we would now. A lot of potentially interested teams will no be looking to splash in the winter market whereas they would be in the summer.
hrealmadrid
hrealmadrid
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jun 13, 2011 7:14 pm

If benz is out there, it's 25 million minimum transfer fee (per Madrid), extension of his contract to 5 years with same current wages and a built-in increase after 3 years based on performance and a 50 million buyout starting in 24 months... if the club fails to qualify for CL, the buyout vests immediately and decreases to 30 million.

How's that for specific lol. According to "rumors", that is the framework that would be on the table.

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr Nick09 Mon Jun 13, 2011 7:16 pm

I thought i would be ok to see benzema leave, but i will be bummed out.
Mr Nick09
Mr Nick09
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Doc Mon Jun 13, 2011 7:17 pm

I would be pretty much ok, Real Madrid would be fine regardless. Once the club doesn't pull a Robinho and let him go on the last day without any proper replacement.
Doc
Doc
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr Nick09 Mon Jun 13, 2011 7:22 pm

Benzema is too big of a talent to let go, he has his faults, sure, but it is too much. I would rather not sell any of our strikers, but if we have to, not him.
Mr Nick09
Mr Nick09
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by guest7 Mon Jun 13, 2011 7:23 pm

Benzema is gonna bite us in the ass one day if he goes to Man U.
guest7
guest7
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Babun Mon Jun 13, 2011 7:24 pm

daneq wrote:
St_Nick09_of_Goal wrote:Man utd could make a strong claim for him mainly because Benzema is one of fav striker of fergie, and he is quite frankly better than any forward he has except Rooney. Owen sucks, Welbeck is young and berba is going.

So, what'll happen to Chicha?
Their problem...
Babun
Babun
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by hrealmadrid Mon Jun 13, 2011 8:21 pm

Do majority of Madrid fans even want Aguero?
hrealmadrid
hrealmadrid
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Babun Mon Jun 13, 2011 8:22 pm

hrealmadrid wrote:Do majority of Madrid fans even want Aguero?
Does it matter?
Babun
Babun
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by the xcx Mon Jun 13, 2011 8:22 pm

hrealmadrid wrote:Do majority of Madrid fans even want Aguero?
heart says no, brain yes.
the xcx
the xcx
Banned (Decade)

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jun 13, 2011 8:23 pm

As long as he doesn't end of at Barca, i couldn't give less a shizzy about the Kun*.

Once Rossi is inked, i can return to my more comfortable position of disliking Aguero.

Frankly, i pretty much don't really like him now if you hadn't noticed lol... but i'm controlling myself because he will likely end up here.

Back to top Go down

Post by EarlyPrototype Mon Jun 13, 2011 8:26 pm

Same here. Benz and Higgy ftw.
EarlyPrototype
EarlyPrototype
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next