+4
pasquale22
DeviAngel
Camurrìa.Sto.Stronzo
zarola
8 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Let's talk Italia: Paolo Cannavaro - Page 2 Empty Re: Let's talk Italia: Paolo Cannavaro

Post by Camurrìa.Sto.Stronzo Sun Nov 13, 2011 5:12 pm

The_ItalianFool wrote:Tony I think having Pirlo in front of him, Chiellini next to him, and Buffon behind him helps his game A LOT. That being said, that is a really good thing because he may well be doing the same in Euro 12.

Could be, but I believe it was Conte who changed him.

Camurrìa.Sto.Stronzo
Banned (Permanent)

Back to top Go down

Let's talk Italia: Paolo Cannavaro - Page 2 Empty Re: Let's talk Italia: Paolo Cannavaro

Post by The_ItalianFool Sun Nov 13, 2011 5:13 pm

Camurrìa.Sto.Stronzo wrote:
The_ItalianFool wrote:Tony I think having Pirlo in front of him, Chiellini next to him, and Buffon behind him helps his game A LOT. That being said, that is a really good thing because he may well be doing the same in Euro 12.

Could be, but I believe it was Conte who changed him.

yeah I think that had some effect too.
The_ItalianFool
The_ItalianFool
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Liverpool

Back to top Go down

Post by zarola Sun Nov 13, 2011 5:15 pm

I think having Pirlo in front of you and chiellini beside you and you still are able to do amazing gives you even more credit, not less. Chiellini is inconsistent and Pirlo can't defend lmao
zarola
zarola
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Juventus

Back to top Go down

Post by The_ItalianFool Sun Nov 13, 2011 5:17 pm

zarola wrote:I think having Pirlo in front of you and chiellini beside you and you still are able to do amazing gives you even more credit, not less. Chiellini is inconsistent and Pirlo can't defend lmao

I was talking about his mentality, not that his skill increases.....

Having a calm, cool and collected Pirlo in front of you helps more than you can imagine unless you've experienced this yourself. Having a calm and experienced player around you keeps you confident and calm, and having someone fierce next to you like Chiellini gives you security.
The_ItalianFool
The_ItalianFool
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Camurrìa.Sto.Stronzo Sun Nov 13, 2011 5:20 pm

zarola wrote:I think having Pirlo in front of you and chiellini beside you and you still are able to do amazing gives you even more credit, not less. Chiellini is inconsistent and Pirlo can't defend lmao

Actually Pirlo can defend, have you seen his games with Juve? How many interceptions and tackles he does..?
Camurrìa.Sto.Stronzo
Camurrìa.Sto.Stronzo
Banned (Permanent)

Back to top Go down

Post by zarola Sun Nov 13, 2011 5:34 pm

Camurrìa.Sto.Stronzo wrote:

Actually Pirlo can defend, have you seen his games with Juve? How many interceptions and tackles he does..?

When he's not lazy, against inter barzagli still did well and pirlo was being lazy and losing a lot of balls.
zarola
zarola
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Juventus

Back to top Go down

Post by C.Marchisio #8 Sun Nov 13, 2011 10:01 pm

Since i follow italy, the national team has the best depth players..
Players like Barzagli,Chiellini Bonucci Rannochia and even P.Canavaro are the best CB's that italy have.maybe italy are short on fullbacks but overall the team has good depth.
Imagine on form Pazzini Matri Rossi Balotelli Cassano Quagliarella Osvaldo and.....Maybe Italy had better players in the past but now Italy has the best depth players ever
C.Marchisio #8
C.Marchisio #8
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2