jibers
Adit
McAgger
Lord Awesome
billionmillion
16 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Cryuff vs Beckenbauer face to face  - Page 2 Empty Re: Cryuff vs Beckenbauer face to face

Post by Zealous Tue Nov 15, 2011 5:23 pm

Slow football where defenders are allowed to break your legs.

Zealous
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Cryuff vs Beckenbauer face to face  - Page 2 Empty Re: Cryuff vs Beckenbauer face to face

Post by Superstone Mariomintsch Tue Nov 15, 2011 5:37 pm

Superb video, great find, nice for my comeback post, really love to see the two of the 4 GOATs playing, even more against each other. There's also O'Rei Pele nutmegging and scoring on the process against the then future Kaiser who is good enough to erase Bobby Charlton from a WC final. But, then he became Kaiser. He is der Kaiser, simply the best imo.

Well you see Messi now, Cruyff back then as we all see here, and di Stefano, they take care of a lot of responsibility. Cruyff here is amazing, but I have my say why Kaiser won the battle between player, leader, team and nation. You see they are both outstanding leader, which is very obvious in the video. But Cruyff the best total footballer spent too much time on the ball for my liking. Even with the best balance, composure, accelerating timing, and passing technique; he is quite a ball-hogger for a total football team based on the video. Yes he produced the first goal, but then there are several times when simple passes to a friend in diagonal front is much better than turning backward only to pass it sideway after three seconds, in which the defence have dropped back.

Yes they influence as a player maybe equal, but although non-essential Kaiser who was a defence expert means he is more reliable in more situations. Then, as a leader they also seems equal but I'll choose Kaiser. From what I've known Cruyff is more like the president of a communist country, while Kaiser is a leader in a democratic country with good infrastructure, law, and national defence. Cruyff choose to still rely on his personal assets in desperate situation, whilst der Kaiser can freely delegate his responsibility to his mere-human teammates. So, although Cruyff is total, but maybe he also did substraction in some areas which resulting in a total which is incomplete. Meanwhile, der Kaiser Franz with all the things he has accumulated (including the personal one-time lesson from the 1st GOAT the black pearl) is a perfectly complete footballer, although he may get to that by collecting many parts and not a total.
:king: es lebe Kaiser Franz! :bow:
Superstone Mariomintsch
Superstone Mariomintsch
Starlet
Starlet

Club Supported : Dortmund

Back to top Go down

Post by Amar Tue Nov 15, 2011 5:47 pm

Beckenbauer's composure and concetration is outstanding. Just check out how he defended that 2V1. He knew Cryuff was the threat and positioned himself very well to limit his moves

Offensively, he almost had it all too. Running at midfielders, passing with the outside of his foot, awareness of upfield runs. Amazing.

Amar
Amar
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Arsenal

Back to top Go down

Post by billionmillion Tue Nov 15, 2011 6:34 pm

Zealous wrote:Slow football where defenders are allowed to break your legs.

i believe its a myth only. which of them had a long time injury like ronaldo example.if they dont press and come close to you to get the ball how they can break legs. today there are more contact between defenders and attackers.

look at river defender (no 3) in this video. like he walks in the park. today defender would start to run and mark attacker when the cross was made
billionmillion
billionmillion
Banned (Permanent)

Club Supported : Barcelona

Back to top Go down

Post by izzy Tue Nov 15, 2011 6:41 pm

The Kaiser :bow: :bow: :bow: :bow: :bow: :bow: :king:
izzy
izzy
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Marseille

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2