spanky
Cruijf
elmickio
Ganso
baresi
16 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

The most *bleep* UP situation EVER. - Page 2 Empty Re: The most *bleep* UP situation EVER.

Post by baresi Tue Feb 21, 2012 5:25 pm

Omniscient wrote:
baresi wrote:On the 25th I am going personally to put an end of Juves unbeaten record. I did want it to get to this, but you've gotta do what you've gotta do.

Are you going to abduct Pirlo before the game or something? albino
my presence should be more than enough to frighten Juve.

baresi
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

The most *bleep* UP situation EVER. - Page 2 Empty Re: The most *bleep* UP situation EVER.

Post by Nomad Tue Feb 21, 2012 6:03 pm

Baresi, sorry about the death of your in-law, my condolence to you.

As for beating Juve, good luck with that :mental:
Nomad
Nomad
Prospect
Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Feb 21, 2012 10:13 pm

thanks baresi for posting pictures and giving us some ideas whats like. ^O^V cheers

Back to top Go down

Post by baresi Tue Mar 06, 2012 5:57 pm

JespSwe wrote:thanks baresi for posting pictures and giving us some ideas whats like. ^O^V cheers
most welcome pal, ok this was one heck of a trip, I got to Malpensa airport at 4:45 PM a very good friend of mine was waiting for me, we rushed to the San Siro with NO TICKETS, we had to find them there, we eventually got them but it was the worst place you can find right behind the ultra third tire to far up there.

Anyway here ares some important things to know:
1) when you buy a ticket you full name and id number are presented on the ticket, so it is always important to buy the tickets directly from the club or authorized selling spots.

2) If things got to the worst (like in my case) here, you don't have to worry, you can always buy tickets from roamers over there, then go to the "changing name office", its like three bus stops away from the stadium you pay 5 euros for every ticket.

3) In case you had to go through step 2 you don't get to be picky when it comes to seats and PRICE, I had to pay 125 Euros for a 25 Euro ticket.

anyway I'll upload photos as soon as Arsenal-Milan game ends.
baresi
baresi
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : AC Milan

Back to top Go down

Post by milanfan7 Tue Mar 06, 2012 6:18 pm

baresi wrote:
JespSwe wrote:thanks baresi for posting pictures and giving us some ideas whats like. ^O^V cheers
most welcome pal, ok this was one heck of a trip, I got to Malpensa airport at 4:45 PM a very good friend of mine was waiting for me, we rushed to the San Siro with NO TICKETS, we had to find them there, we eventually got them but it was the worst place you can find right behind the ultra third tire to far up there.

Anyway here ares some important things to know:
1) when you buy a ticket you full name and id number are presented on the ticket, so it is always important to buy the tickets directly from the club or authorized selling spots.

2) If things got to the worst (like in my case) here, you don't have to worry, you can always buy tickets from roamers over there, then go to the "changing name office", its like three bus stops away from the stadium you pay 5 euros for every ticket.

3) In case you had to go through step 2 you don't get to be picky when it comes to seats and PRICE, I had to pay 125 Euros for a 25 Euro ticket.

anyway I'll upload photos as soon as Arsenal-Milan game ends.

125 euros for a 25 euro ticket? I paid 350 euros for a ticket in the 3rd tire rosso for the milan-united game. I got scammed,but the bad part is that I got the ticket 1 month prior to the game! The website I got the tickets from scammed me,it's worldticketingoffice.com or something close to that.

I wanted to go see Milan in the CL QF this season but my visa isn't going to be ready in time,so I'll have to see if we reach the semis for me to go there.
milanfan7
milanfan7
Starlet
Starlet

Back to top Go down

Post by baresi Wed Mar 07, 2012 7:34 pm

Where we had to go and change the names.
The most *bleep* UP situation EVER. - Page 2 IMG_0009

San Siro a far image.

The most *bleep* UP situation EVER. - Page 2 IMG_0005

fight at the end of the game.

The most *bleep* UP situation EVER. - Page 2 IMG_0039

The most *bleep* UP situation EVER. - Page 2 IMG_0014

about an hour before kick off

The most *bleep* UP situation EVER. - Page 2 IMG_0017
The most *bleep* UP situation EVER. - Page 2 IMG_0016
The most *bleep* UP situation EVER. - Page 2 IMG_0019

Some Barbarians with flairs at the san siro.
The most *bleep* UP situation EVER. - Page 2 IMG_0027
baresi
baresi
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by baresi Wed Mar 07, 2012 7:35 pm

promise next time quality of pics to be better, use bought a brand new camera.
baresi
baresi
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by baresi Wed Mar 07, 2012 7:37 pm

@milanfan
you've been officially screwed, 300 Euros for third tire is waaaaay toooo much. and you bought it a month in advance?? hahahahaha

I will go again this season if we make it to final 4.
baresi
baresi
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2