spanky
Cruijf
elmickio
Ganso
baresi
16 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

The most *bleep* UP situation EVER. Empty The most *bleep* UP situation EVER.

Post by baresi Mon Nov 14, 2011 9:28 pm

OK guys, I got the tickets (yes them tickets) TWO of them, I got the plane tickets, the hotel reservations (double tree Milan) and everything seemed lovely and I would make up for the disappointment of last season when I missed our game against Udinese (was'nt granted my leave).

But not so fast, there should always be a HUGE issue to *bleep* things up, I went to the embassy with my wife and baby, filled two forms and submitted, thats when I was asked: where is your baby's passport?

I replied smiling: Well she does'nt have one, since she is added on her moms passport.

They: Well we are afraid your daughter cant travel with you then, since she needs a visa and for her to get that she needs a passport.

What a Face

We had a little chat me and my wife, I told her I am going no matter what even if it means you staying with baby girl, 4 nights and I will be back, she said I have a better idea I wil get a passport for baby girl and we all leave to Milano watch the game and celebrate babys BD on the 26th.

OK fine, I submitted my passport, booked for my wife back to mother land, 4 days time she was back on Thursday with my baby's passport, submitted both my wifes' and my babys' passport and all seemed fine, a happy family getting ready for celebrations.

Not so fast again, my father in law just called this after noon and my wifes' grand pa just passed away, he wants us back for the burial, but guess what I aint going cause I cant afford leaving now and then again for the game, plus my passport and my wifes' passport is still in the embassy, tommorow she'll have to go and with draw it meanning she wont be able to get the visa therefore she wont be able to join me to the game.

Anyway I just finished my fight with my wife, she wants me to go back with her and I made it clear I wont be leaving here before the 21st and when I do so I will be heading directly to Milano.

BTW I paid LOTS of money so that I can meet the players and sign autographs and have some photos with them. bounce

baresi
baresi
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : AC Milan

Back to top Go down

The most *bleep* UP situation EVER. Empty Re: The most *bleep* UP situation EVER.

Post by Ganso Mon Nov 14, 2011 10:04 pm

dude this is once in a lifetime type of thing.did you even know her grandpa?let her go to his burial and you go to Milan
Ganso
Ganso
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

The most *bleep* UP situation EVER. Empty Re: The most *bleep* UP situation EVER.

Post by baresi Mon Nov 14, 2011 10:31 pm

I am going no matter what, I knew him quite well, we use to sit and smoke shisha together whenever I visited my country. But this I am not missing.
baresi
baresi
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by elmickio Mon Nov 14, 2011 11:13 pm

Sorry to hear about a death in the family brother.

It sounds like a very difficult postion that you're in man, I know you don't want to miss the football as would no one, I hope that maybe your wife would understand, but sometimes family matters are different and each family deals differently with them.

Are you from Europe bro?

elmickio
Prospect
Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by Cruijf Tue Nov 15, 2011 12:18 am

baresi wrote:I am going no matter what, I knew him quite well, we use to sit and smoke shisha together whenever I visited my country. But this I am not missing.

Shisha? Do I see a fellow arab on the Milan forums?

OT, if I were you I'd stay. I know it's really tough but IMHO it would be worth it for your family. Anyway, best of luck whatever happens!
Cruijf
Cruijf
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by spanky Tue Nov 15, 2011 12:53 am

even more fvcked up than this?

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dejan_Stankovic_%28beach_soccer%29

look at the guys club
spanky
spanky
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Barcelona

Back to top Go down

Post by dostoevsky Tue Nov 15, 2011 4:15 am

I'm really sorry to read this Baresi, my thoughts are with your extended family.

I'm just hoping that nothing more complicates the situation for you, try and enjoy yourself, even if it's hard, now that you've made your decision.
dostoevsky
dostoevsky
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by BiasedMilanFan3 Tue Nov 15, 2011 4:36 am

spanky489 wrote:even more fvcked up than this?

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dejan_Stankovic_%28beach_soccer%29

look at the guys club

Yes,
Baresi's situation is far more effed up than a player called Dejan Stankovic playing for AC Milan's beach soccer team
BiasedMilanFan3
BiasedMilanFan3
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by shamr9pato Tue Nov 15, 2011 6:42 am

lucky man.. and ur daughters birthday is the same as my elder sister she would turn 23 i think... and post the fotos here.. dont forget to smuggle a pair of scissors for ibra Very Happy
shamr9pato
shamr9pato
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by arabprince Wed Nov 16, 2011 2:23 pm

Wow that is a messed up situation. Sorry for the loss in the family.
arabprince
arabprince
Starlet
Starlet

Back to top Go down

Post by Dante Thu Nov 17, 2011 12:44 pm

baresi wrote:OK guys, I got the tickets (yes them tickets) TWO of them, I got the plane tickets, the hotel reservations (double tree Milan) and everything seemed lovely and I would make up for the disappointment of last season when I missed our game against Udinese (was'nt granted my leave).

But not so fast, there should always be a HUGE issue to *bleep* things up, I went to the embassy with my wife and baby, filled two forms and submitted, thats when I was asked: where is your baby's passport?

I replied smiling: Well she does'nt have one, since she is added on her moms passport.

They: Well we are afraid your daughter cant travel with you then, since she needs a visa and for her to get that she needs a passport.

What a Face

We had a little chat me and my wife, I told her I am going no matter what even if it means you staying with baby girl, 4 nights and I will be back, she said I have a better idea I wil get a passport for baby girl and we all leave to Milano watch the game and celebrate babys BD on the 26th.

OK fine, I submitted my passport, booked for my wife back to mother land, 4 days time she was back on Thursday with my baby's passport, submitted both my wifes' and my babys' passport and all seemed fine, a happy family getting ready for celebrations.

Not so fast again, my father in law just called this after noon and my wifes' grand pa just passed away, he wants us back for the burial, but guess what I aint going cause I cant afford leaving now and then again for the game, plus my passport and my wifes' passport is still in the embassy, tommorow she'll have to go and with draw it meanning she wont be able to get the visa therefore she wont be able to join me to the game.

Anyway I just finished my fight with my wife, she wants me to go back with her and I made it clear I wont be leaving here before the 21st and when I do so I will be heading directly to Milano.

BTW I paid LOTS of money so that I can meet the players and sign autographs and have some photos with them. bounce

I am sorry to hear about your loss.. but i am happy to learn your going to watch the match ,with all that goes with it! Please , take a lot of photos to show us here!

You are a true Milanista Baresi , i applaud you and i envy you even more ! Razz
Dante
Dante
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by baresi Sat Nov 19, 2011 12:29 pm

Leaving Monday night Chaka banana drinking I will take tons of pictures. bounce
baresi
baresi
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by milanfan7 Sun Nov 20, 2011 8:06 pm

baresi wrote:Leaving Monday night Chaka banana drinking I will take tons of pictures. bounce
The best two feelings I've ever had:
1-Hearing the ultras sing as i was making my way through the gates.
2-Seeing the whole stadium open up in front of me.

Trust me lad,it's going to be one of the best days on your life. Enjoy it!
milanfan7
milanfan7
Starlet
Starlet

Back to top Go down

Post by Lord Spencer Mon Nov 21, 2011 3:29 pm

My condolences Baresi. good luck in handling the fallout with your extended family. If you are Arab, I don't envy you that.

Reminds of a time my mother was taking her professional medicine exam to get a degree, when my father stupidly told her about my her grandmother's dearth (which was like her mother to her) and she couldn't take the exam The most *bleep* UP situation EVER. 1625187496

Make sure you make it up to your wife though.
Lord Spencer
Lord Spencer
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Eivindo Sat Nov 26, 2011 5:31 pm

Football is not a matter of life or death, its far more important than that! Go Baresi!
Eivindo
Eivindo
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by baresi Sun Nov 27, 2011 11:31 am

was back on Friday night, what a game the atmosphere was WOW, fans stayed as late as 2 am, everyone was proud of the performance. Will post photos on Tuesday or Wednesday.
baresi
baresi
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by baresi Sun Dec 18, 2011 4:46 pm

The most *bleep* UP situation EVER. 1_cham13

The most *bleep* UP situation EVER. 2_core11

The most *bleep* UP situation EVER. 7_mila11

The most *bleep* UP situation EVER. 6_befo10

The most *bleep* UP situation EVER. 9_from10

The most *bleep* UP situation EVER. 37_tia10

The most *bleep* UP situation EVER. 20_bal10

The most *bleep* UP situation EVER. 31_the10

The most *bleep* UP situation EVER. 33_mil10

baresi
baresi
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by baresi Sun Dec 18, 2011 4:50 pm

more to come; waiting for my signed shirt and will post photos.

I was told to go 5 hours before the game to the stadium and the guy that arranged my trip had a surprise for me, screwed up and did'nt go, I didnt want to waste 5 hours while being in Milano, later on I knew the surprise was to meet ALL the players and sign autographs and take photos.

Ayway I think 'll be back for the Arsenal game.
baresi
baresi
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Goldengoal88 Sun Dec 18, 2011 4:56 pm

baresi wrote:more to come; waiting for my signed shirt and will post photos.

I was told to go 5 hours before the game to the stadium and the guy that arranged my trip had a surprise for me, screwed up and did'nt go, I didnt want to waste 5 hours while being in Milano, later on I knew the surprise was to meet ALL the players and sign autographs and take photos.

If you don't mind me asking, through what company or tourism guide did you go through to make this trip happen?
Goldengoal88
Goldengoal88
Prospect
Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by Eivindo Mon Dec 19, 2011 5:44 pm

Go Baresi, must have been a fantastic experience!

One beautiful day I wanna live down there so I can see all the matches!
Eivindo
Eivindo
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Dante Wed Dec 21, 2011 2:07 pm

baresi wrote:The most *bleep* UP situation EVER. 1_cham13

The most *bleep* UP situation EVER. 2_core11

The most *bleep* UP situation EVER. 7_mila11

The most *bleep* UP situation EVER. 6_befo10

The most *bleep* UP situation EVER. 9_from10

The most *bleep* UP situation EVER. 37_tia10

The most *bleep* UP situation EVER. 20_bal10

The most *bleep* UP situation EVER. 31_the10

The most *bleep* UP situation EVER. 33_mil10

nice photos Baresi , i hope you had a great time in San Siro..! I am waiting for more already
Dante
Dante
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by baresi Thu Dec 22, 2011 12:39 am

Goldengoal88 wrote:
baresi wrote:more to come; waiting for my signed shirt and will post photos.

If you don't mind me asking, through what company or tourism guide did you go through to make this trip happen?
Man I will forward his details to you as soon as I ask him. wonderfull guy and BEST experience with him been to several matches before but never experienced something like last time, wonderfull seat close to the pitch and close to the midle. MIGHT arrange for you to meet the players.

Dante13 wrote:nice photos Baresi , i hope you had a great time in San Siro..! I am waiting for more already
will do soon enough waiting for the shirt, and I have the scarf already but not signed. banana

Eivindo wrote:Go Baresi, must have been a fantastic experience!

One beautiful day I wanna live down there so I can see all the matches!
thanx mate.
baresi
baresi
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by baresi Mon Feb 20, 2012 1:52 am

On the 25th I am going personally to put an end of Juves unbeaten record. I did want it to get to this, but you've gotta do what you've gotta do.
baresi
baresi
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Omniscient Mon Feb 20, 2012 4:03 am

baresi wrote:On the 25th I am going personally to put an end of Juves unbeaten record. I did want it to get to this, but you've gotta do what you've gotta do.

Are you going to abduct Pirlo before the game or something? albino

Omniscient
Starlet
Starlet

Club Supported : TSV 1860 Munich

Back to top Go down

Post by baresi Tue Feb 21, 2012 5:25 pm

Omniscient wrote:
baresi wrote:On the 25th I am going personally to put an end of Juves unbeaten record. I did want it to get to this, but you've gotta do what you've gotta do.

Are you going to abduct Pirlo before the game or something? albino
my presence should be more than enough to frighten Juve.
baresi
baresi
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next