ImAbackBone
McAgger
Blackmore.
xabi
pasquale22
35 posters

Page 2 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

Best attacking trio's of the past decade - Page 2 Empty Re: Best attacking trio's of the past decade

Post by Forza Wed Nov 16, 2011 3:40 am

Milan has had some great forward lines:

Ibra, Robinho, Pato
or
Ibra, Cassano, Pato
or
Shevchenko, Inzaghi, Kaka
or
Shevchenko, Inzaghi, Rui Costa
or
Seedorf, Inzaghi, Kaka

Forza
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Best attacking trio's of the past decade - Page 2 Empty Re: Best attacking trio's of the past decade

Post by Guest Wed Nov 16, 2011 3:42 am

Milito Eto'o and Sneijder

Back to top Go down

Post by Rossoneri Ninja Wed Nov 16, 2011 6:47 am

Best attacking trio's of the past decade - Page 2 Rivaldo-06Best attacking trio's of the past decade - Page 2 Ronaldo-05

Best attacking trio's of the past decade - Page 2 Bio_selecao_10
Rossoneri Ninja
Rossoneri Ninja
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : AC Milan

Back to top Go down

Post by pasquale22 Wed Nov 16, 2011 6:49 am

I'm surprised nobody has said this .... Aguero-Balotelli-Silva
pasquale22
pasquale22
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Liverpool

Back to top Go down

Post by pasquale22 Wed Nov 16, 2011 6:49 am

Balotelli-Rossi
--Cassano--
pasquale22
pasquale22
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Liverpool

Back to top Go down

Post by Superstone Mariomintsch Wed Nov 16, 2011 6:55 am

Rossoneri Ninja wrote:Best attacking trio's of the past decade - Page 2 Rivaldo-06Best attacking trio's of the past decade - Page 2 Ronaldo-05

This one along with REM and MEH of Barcelona, PSK (P is Pippo) of Milan, and MTB of Roma are the best for me from what I remember now.

Everything with 🐰 R is my fave, even the Olympic team and the one with Boriello Very Happy Anyway PSK in my Indonesian language is the abbreviation of Pekerja Seks Komersiil which literally translated to English as Prostitute, so yeah maybe PSK is the best if I haven't found any clean, hot, and pleasurable trio in the past decade to service me. Afro
Superstone Mariomintsch
Superstone Mariomintsch
Starlet
Starlet

Club Supported : Dortmund

Back to top Go down

Post by Rossoneri Ninja Wed Nov 16, 2011 7:10 am

Thats THREE World player of the year winners right there.. Im sorry but no other trio compares this past decade..
Rossoneri Ninja
Rossoneri Ninja
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by fatman123 Wed Nov 16, 2011 7:13 am

malouda-drogba-anelka
(it was only good for one season though)
fatman123
fatman123
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Corinthians

Back to top Go down

Post by Albiceleste Wed Nov 16, 2011 7:15 am

Rossoneri Ninja wrote:Thats THREE World player of the year winners right there.. Im sorry but no other trio compares this past decade..
Messi Eto'o Henry is better and achieved more. A sextuple is much harder to accomplish than a WC.

Albiceleste
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Dinamo Zagreb

Back to top Go down

Post by Blackmore. Wed Nov 16, 2011 7:39 am

Lionel Messi wrote:
Rossoneri Ninja wrote:Thats THREE World player of the year winners right there.. Im sorry but no other trio compares this past decade..
Messi Eto'o Henry is better and achieved more. A sextuple is much harder to accomplish than a WC.

The thRee amigos were top class, gotta show respect no matter who their competition.
Blackmore.
Blackmore.
Hot Prospect
Hot Prospect

Club Supported : Barcelona

Back to top Go down

Post by biggiejay Wed Nov 16, 2011 8:05 am

Ronaldo Ronaldinho Rivaldo
biggiejay
biggiejay
Hot Prospect
Hot Prospect

Club Supported : Napoli

Back to top Go down

Post by Kev Wed Nov 16, 2011 8:10 am

Rossoneri Ninja wrote:Best attacking trio's of the past decade - Page 2 Rivaldo-06Best attacking trio's of the past decade - Page 2 Ronaldo-05

How can any football lover neg rep this....

smh....
Kev
Kev
Starlet
Starlet

Club Supported : Sao Paulo

Back to top Go down

Post by Kev Wed Nov 16, 2011 8:11 am

Lionel Messi wrote:
Ok.
Kev
Kev
Starlet
Starlet

Back to top Go down

Post by Rossoneri Ninja Wed Nov 16, 2011 8:42 am

Lionel mehssi ofc

Haters gotta hate.
Rossoneri Ninja
Rossoneri Ninja
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by BarcaKizz Wed Nov 16, 2011 8:59 am

Riv-Ron-Ron

or

Ronaldino - Eto'o - Messi (Surprised nobody mentioned this yet, on pure talent it was incredible... just happened to occur in Barca's bad years).
BarcaKizz
BarcaKizz
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Barcelona

Back to top Go down

Post by Rossoneri Ninja Wed Nov 16, 2011 9:05 am

BarcaKizz wrote:Riv-Ron-Ron

or

Ronaldino - Eto'o - Messi (Surprised nobody mentioned this yet, on pure talent it was incredible... just happened to occur in Barca's bad years).

I think super mentioned it but he used an abbreviation REM Cool I loved that trio , Dinho and messi always trying to pull of something crazy whilst Eto was all business as per usual.
Rossoneri Ninja
Rossoneri Ninja
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Albiceleste Wed Nov 16, 2011 9:49 am

Blackmore. wrote:
Lionel Messi wrote:

The thRee amigos were top class, gotta show respect no matter who their competition.
Of course, but the same goes for Henry/eto'o/messi, saying they are not comparable with Rivaldo Dinho and R9 is an insult tbh

Albiceleste
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Dinamo Zagreb

Back to top Go down

Post by Superstone Mariomintsch Wed Nov 16, 2011 2:24 pm

Rossoneri Ninja wrote:
BarcaKizz wrote:Riv-Ron-Ron

or

I think super mentioned it but he used an abbreviation REM Cool I loved that trio , Dinho and messi always trying to pull of something crazy whilst Eto was all business as per usual.

Hey man, I mentioned that! I also mentioned that along with them, MEH the duet who won sextuplet is also a genuine contender with PSK of Milan and MTB of Roma. You football fans should know them all, dammit! Laughing

Hahah, seriously though it's between those five for me, with the Brazilian Triple R as my favorite as well as all have won the Ballon D'or over their career, with each of them being in the contention of the best player of their respective type. Rivaldo is better than Henry and Eto'o for me, but for a tridente MEH was just as good and maybe due to the facts we've seen we might just be able to conclude them as more consistent. Yes they were on the same class, Lionel Messi. Don't get mad if we don't mention your name exclusively in the best attacking trios. Even you love Huracan more than Barcelona, so maybe you love Huracan's strikers more than Henry and Eto'o which is okay cause it's your preference. But don't underrate your master (yes you're better now, don't debate me) as well as your closest elder brother from rival country, the Gaucho 🐰

Also the idols of your master wasn't bad at all, so if it's you who negrepped them, you should feel regretful, after all of your brother's doing for you. Meanwhile, PSK and MTB was also on the same level as the three tridentes that I mentioned, don't underrate them that easily. Well, having great attacking trios is wonderful for the watcher so I'm hoping of great attacking trios to win CL, Euro, and WC in the coming years to appear. They will be there for sure, with every team playing 1 striker, so there wouldn't be too many duos. drinking
Superstone Mariomintsch
Superstone Mariomintsch
Starlet
Starlet

Back to top Go down

Post by DagenhamDave Wed Nov 16, 2011 3:54 pm

tevez - rooney - ronaldo
DagenhamDave
DagenhamDave
Hot Prospect
Hot Prospect

Club Supported : Marseille

Back to top Go down

Post by Great Leader Sprucenuce Wed Nov 16, 2011 3:56 pm

Sanchez-Messi-Villa ?.......

Pretty sure thay aint played more than 2 games together lmao
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : PSG

Back to top Go down

Post by RedAndWhiteArmy Wed Nov 16, 2011 4:09 pm

Hutchison Quinn Phillips
RedAndWhiteArmy
RedAndWhiteArmy
Starlet
Starlet

Club Supported : Valencia

Back to top Go down

Post by teamanarchy Wed Nov 16, 2011 4:27 pm

I think Henry Eto'o Messi stands a big shout if I'm being objective.
This trident put 6 past madrid IN THE BERNABEAU and won a treble...
teamanarchy
teamanarchy
First Team
First Team

https://www.facebook.com/#!/ks16152913

Back to top Go down

Post by Superstone Mariomintsch Wed Nov 16, 2011 5:40 pm

Yo, TA bro you don't like do Brazilll!! do you? MEH was great but what about REM who made standing ovation for the R who was a key figure in an outstanding WC winning Triple R? Very Happy Too much R for some people to remember maybe, but that's an epic initial in football. If Robinho could be so good in his early years to play as supersub and Romario still have some gas left to play as a Palermo-esque sub, then you have the deadliest Quintet of attackers in football. Amazing attack Brazil had in those times, ugh cmon Nerman, Goose, and Lucas the non-blonde!!
Superstone Mariomintsch
Superstone Mariomintsch
Starlet
Starlet

Back to top Go down

Post by Ali Wed Nov 16, 2011 5:58 pm

Riv- Ron- Ron

quickly followed by

Henry- Eto'o - Messi

attacking trios... do Henry, Pires, and Cashley count? Since they used to bombard on foos!?
Ali
Ali
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Arsenal

Back to top Go down

Post by Superstone Mariomintsch Wed Nov 16, 2011 6:03 pm

Nice, almost the same here mate. No they don't hahah, Cashley was and is still a defender. If not then R. Carlos is also an attacker. Henry, Pires, Bergkamp, and Ljungberg are Quartet though, not tridente. Very Happy How about Fab, RVP, Ade? banana
Superstone Mariomintsch
Superstone Mariomintsch
Starlet
Starlet

Back to top Go down

Post by Lord Awesome Wed Nov 16, 2011 6:06 pm

Kanino won the thread.
Lord Awesome
Lord Awesome
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Roma

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next