ImAbackBone
McAgger
Blackmore.
xabi
pasquale22
35 posters

Page 3 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

Best attacking trio's of the past decade - Page 3 Empty Re: Best attacking trio's of the past decade

Post by Lord Awesome Wed Nov 16, 2011 6:06 pm

Kanino won the thread.

Lord Awesome
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Best attacking trio's of the past decade - Page 3 Empty Re: Best attacking trio's of the past decade

Post by Ganso Wed Nov 16, 2011 6:11 pm

Superstone Mariomintsch wrote:Yo, TA bro you don't like do Brazilll!! do you? MEH was great but what about REM who made standing ovation for the R who was a key figure in an outstanding WC winning Triple R? Very Happy Too much R for some people to remember maybe, but that's an epic initial in football. If Robinho could be so good in his early years to play as supersub and Romario still have some gas left to play as a Palermo-esque sub, then you have the deadliest Quintet of attackers in football. Amazing attack Brazil had in those times, ugh cmon Nerman, Goose, and Lucas the non-blonde!!
lucas isnt a starter,Hulk has his spot.and we still dont have a #10,the spot is between Lucas,Hernanes,Dinho and Ganso,even though Ganso is better than all of these options.
Ganso
Ganso
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : AC Milan

Back to top Go down

Post by Superstone Mariomintsch Wed Nov 16, 2011 6:15 pm

Ganso wrote:
Superstone Mariomintsch wrote:Yo, TA bro you don't like do Brazilll!! do you? MEH was great but what about REM who made standing ovation for the R who was a key figure in an outstanding WC winning Triple R? Very Happy Too much R for some people to remember maybe, but that's an epic initial in football. If Robinho could be so good in his early years to play as supersub and Romario still have some gas left to play as a Palermo-esque sub, then you have the deadliest Quintet of attackers in football. Amazing attack Brazil had in those times, ugh cmon Nerman, Goose, and Lucas the non-blonde!!
lucas isnt a starter,Hulk has his spot.and we still dont have a #10,the spot is between Lucas,Hernanes,Dinho and Ganso,even though Ganso is better than all of these options.

Wait bro, Hulk is the right attacker, Ganso is the 10, Neymar is the left attacker, then the striker? Damiao? Ugh, you should play player with R initial there you know, anyone? Laughing
Superstone Mariomintsch
Superstone Mariomintsch
Starlet
Starlet

Club Supported : Dortmund

Back to top Go down

Post by Raptorgunner Wed Nov 16, 2011 6:18 pm

Walcott------------RVP-----------Cesc.

Smile

Raptorgunner
Raptorgunner
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Arsenal

Back to top Go down

Post by zizzle Wed Nov 16, 2011 6:24 pm

Recoba
Vieri Ronaldo

/thread
zizzle
zizzle
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Juventus

Back to top Go down

Post by Ali Wed Nov 16, 2011 6:26 pm

Superstone Mariomintsch wrote:Nice, almost the same here mate. No they don't hahah, Cashley was and is still a defender. If not then R. Carlos is also an attacker. Henry, Pires, Bergkamp, and Ljungberg are Quartet though, not tridente. Very Happy How about Fab, RVP, Ade? banana

the fanboy in me wants me to, but I really can't put Fab RVP and Ade's names in the same sentence as Ron Riv and Ron lol
Ali
Ali
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Arsenal

Back to top Go down

Post by Superstone Mariomintsch Wed Nov 16, 2011 6:29 pm

No way, how could I forgot them, but they played very few games with all of them active. And no way they're better than Brazilian triple R and the two Barca great tridentes. Recoba is also far below Totti as a trequartista, at least in consistency and 1touch quick splitting balls. Batistuta and Montella are also good enough to hold a candle in front of the more menacing two Inter FWs. PSK of Milan was also better for longer periods than the maybe better in quality Milanese counterparts. They're just not consistent enough to be the best, sorry it's not "/thread" at all.
Superstone Mariomintsch
Superstone Mariomintsch
Starlet
Starlet

Back to top Go down

Post by Superstone Mariomintsch Wed Nov 16, 2011 6:30 pm

ali8775 wrote:
Superstone Mariomintsch wrote:Nice, almost the same here mate. No they don't hahah, Cashley was and is still a defender. If not then R. Carlos is also an attacker. Henry, Pires, Bergkamp, and Ljungberg are Quartet though, not tridente. Very Happy How about Fab, RVP, Ade? banana

the fanboy in me wants me to, but I really can't put Fab RVP and Ade's names in the same sentence as Ron Riv and Ron lol

At least they're legit, Cashley is not lol.
Superstone Mariomintsch
Superstone Mariomintsch
Starlet
Starlet

Back to top Go down

Post by AttacanteBG Wed Nov 16, 2011 6:40 pm

Pirlo-Kaka-Shevchenko

I know, Pirlo is not attacker but he was starting every attacking move.
AttacanteBG
AttacanteBG
Prospect
Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by Zealous Wed Nov 16, 2011 6:45 pm

Raul - Zamorano - Laudrup :bow:

Edit: 90's but still awesome.
Zealous
Zealous
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Sao Paulo

Back to top Go down

Post by Lord Awesome Wed Nov 16, 2011 6:50 pm

This one was never realized.

Raul Totti Henry
Lord Awesome
Lord Awesome
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Roma

Back to top Go down

Post by Superstone Mariomintsch Wed Nov 16, 2011 6:56 pm

AttacanteBG wrote:Pirlo-Kaka-Shevchenko

Hey there buddy, the P on my PSK stands for Pippo. Why you no like Pippo? Don't force it with a regista DM of Pirlo, man. You know it well. PSK stands there as the top 5 of past decade along with the tridentes I've listed several times.

LordH, how could that be realised although awesome? And btw, I love you Zeal no homo Heart
Superstone Mariomintsch
Superstone Mariomintsch
Starlet
Starlet

Back to top Go down

Post by Zealous Wed Nov 16, 2011 7:06 pm

Feeling's mutual broski.
Zealous
Zealous
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Sao Paulo

Back to top Go down

Post by AttacanteBG Wed Nov 16, 2011 7:07 pm

Superstone Mariomintsch wrote:
AttacanteBG wrote:Pirlo-Kaka-Shevchenko

Hey there buddy, the P on my PSK stands for Pippo. Why you no like Pippo? Don't force it with a regista DM of Pirlo, man. You know it well. PSK stands there as the top 5 of past decade along with the tridentes I've listed several times.

LordH, how could that be realised although awesome? And btw, I love you Zeal no homo Heart

Pippo is legend.

I was about to say, if you dont count Pirlo in, then Kaka-Shevchenko-Inzaghi. Who is better back then?
AttacanteBG
AttacanteBG
Prospect
Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by Superstone Mariomintsch Wed Nov 16, 2011 7:09 pm

Zealous wrote:Feeling's mutual broski.

That's nice broski.

Invisible EDIT: Oh, you replied Attacante, hmm what do you mean who's better? Off the top of my head the Brazilian triple R and Barca MEH stood out. Barca REM, and Roma MTB was excellent as well. That's all.
Superstone Mariomintsch
Superstone Mariomintsch
Starlet
Starlet

Back to top Go down

Post by AttacanteBG Wed Nov 16, 2011 7:15 pm

No one is better, thats what i mean Very Happy

MTB=Montellla, Totti, Batistuta? That was something though
AttacanteBG
AttacanteBG
Prospect
Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by Superstone Mariomintsch Wed Nov 16, 2011 7:18 pm

Yeah them. Hey, any tridente with Ronaldinho in it is better! Or Laudrup or Maradona, but they're different decade. Seriously the lineup that is proposed by Ninja and the lineup that Messi still reminisce about are the best, yeah along with your best trio, and Roman. :dance:
Superstone Mariomintsch
Superstone Mariomintsch
Starlet
Starlet

Back to top Go down

Post by AttacanteBG Wed Nov 16, 2011 7:20 pm

Hey, any tridente with Ronaldinho in it is better!

No, it isn't.

Because tridente with Totti is better then tridente with Ronaldinho. Because Totti is better then Ronaldinho.
AttacanteBG
AttacanteBG
Prospect
Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by Superstone Mariomintsch Wed Nov 16, 2011 7:23 pm

Argh shit, now this is just opinion mate. Ronaldinho have better peak whilst playing as a left attacker in the tridente. Totti is the better trequartista and have longer peak than Ronaldinho. But I was enchanted more by Ronaldinho and yeah look at the duo who partnered Dinho, man. That's three Ballon D'or winners there, so yeah you could think again. But PSK and MTB were also good as I've said too many times here, argh!
Superstone Mariomintsch
Superstone Mariomintsch
Starlet
Starlet

Back to top Go down

Post by Ganso Wed Nov 16, 2011 7:32 pm

ronaldinho at his peak>totti in god mode
Ganso
Ganso
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by AttacanteBG Wed Nov 16, 2011 7:35 pm

Ganso wrote:ronaldinho at his peak>totti in god mode

Get serious.
AttacanteBG
AttacanteBG
Prospect
Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by Superstone Mariomintsch Wed Nov 16, 2011 7:39 pm

Ganso, you haven't replied me. banana Totti is a player of the same level with Ronaldinho, Ronaldinho just have the highest peak that I've ever saw, it's just ugh magical, everything about attack with the futbol, you learn it from him, a total mastery of the game. Yup, sorry Totti the most consistent attacker throughout the decade, Dinho is better than you for me and many. banana
Superstone Mariomintsch
Superstone Mariomintsch
Starlet
Starlet

Back to top Go down

Post by AttacanteBG Wed Nov 16, 2011 7:42 pm

His peak was 2 years, Totti is in peak for over decade.

Last edited by AttacanteBG on Wed Nov 16, 2011 7:43 pm; edited 1 time in total
AttacanteBG
AttacanteBG
Prospect
Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Nov 16, 2011 7:43 pm

Make it foursome.... Anelka, Cisse, Henry and Trezeguet back in 2006. For a NT, not a club, that's pretty impressive. Of course, they sucked together because the coach was an imbecile.

Back to top Go down

Post by Ganso Wed Nov 16, 2011 7:45 pm

Superstone Mariomintsch wrote:
Ganso wrote:

Wait bro, Hulk is the right attacker, Ganso is the 10, Neymar is the left attacker, then the striker? Damiao? Ugh, you should play player with R initial there you know, anyone? Laughing
no one in our squad has a name that starts with R lol

Ronaldinho at his peak>Totti.Ronaldinho at his peak was the best player ever ffs
Ganso
Ganso
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Ganso Wed Nov 16, 2011 7:46 pm

sportsczy wrote:Make it foursome.... Anelka, Cisse, Henry and Trezeguet back in 2006. For a NT, not a club, that's pretty impressive. Of course, they sucked together because the coach was an imbecile.
wasnt ribery a starter back in 06?
Ganso
Ganso
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next