RealGunner
Iceman
FennecFox7
BiasedMilanFan3
Great Leader Sprucenuce
84 posters

Page 15 of 16 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 14, 15, 16  Next

Go down

Future Best Danish AM at Spurs.... Christian Eriksen Thread - Page 15 Empty Re: Future Best Danish AM at Spurs.... Christian Eriksen Thread

Post by Myesyats Thu 26 Dec - 12:58

Barca should be all over that, especially on a free

Instead they'll sign some Macarena from sao paolo though

Myesyats
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Future Best Danish AM at Spurs.... Christian Eriksen Thread - Page 15 Empty Re: Future Best Danish AM at Spurs.... Christian Eriksen Thread

Post by Mamad Thu 26 Dec - 13:05

Not good enough for Madrid. does not fit the system either.
Mamad
Mamad
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by BarrileteCosmico Thu 26 Dec - 17:09

Myesyats wrote:Barca should be all over that, especially on a free

Instead they'll sign some Macarena from sao paolo though
love eriksen but there's no denying he's had a terrible year, not barca level any more, if he ever was
BarrileteCosmico
BarrileteCosmico
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Barcelona

Back to top Go down

Post by Thimmy Thu 26 Dec - 18:15

He’s looked like a shadow of himself since the world cup. I really can’t predict where he’ll go from here. A motivational goal or a change of surroundings might be all it takes to get him back to his best, but it also might not change a thing. At his best, any club would benefit from having him. In his current form, it’s hard to argue that he’s needed at any of the top clubs.
Thimmy
Thimmy
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by sportsczy Thu 26 Dec - 18:50

Pretty sure he'll come to Madrid. Isco and James have run their cycle at RM and we need a replacement. He's better than both even in his current form. TBH, you put him on the right side as our right wing has been pretty poor... unless, of course, if we miraculously sign Mbappe this coming summer.
sportsczy
sportsczy
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Club Supported : Marseille

Back to top Go down

Post by FennecFox7 Thu 26 Dec - 23:03

I don't get where all this James hate has been coming from. He has had some injury issues but he hasn't had one bad game. TBH he has won back Zizous trust and I'm sure he's gonna get more games when fit. Eriksen has been poor for spurs and wouldn't be an upgrade Sports, and even worse then James on the defensive phase.
FennecFox7
FennecFox7
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Casciavit Fri 21 Aug - 19:23

From starting for Spurs in the CL finals last year to getting benched in the EL finals for Roberto Gagliardini.

Life comes at you fast.
Casciavit
Casciavit
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : AC Milan

Back to top Go down

Post by Myesyats Fri 21 Aug - 23:32

I mean... Even if he is a shadow of former self, there's no way he could've possibly been worse than GAGLIARDINI, right? In a final like this, you need star power which is why I was flabbergasted that ALEXIS and ERIKSEN spent nearly 80 mins on the bench.
Myesyats
Myesyats
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : RO Blank

Back to top Go down

Post by Art Morte Sat 22 Aug - 2:01

Guy's getting paid to holiday in Italy, nice.
Art Morte
Art Morte
Forum legendest

Club Supported : Liverpool

Back to top Go down

Post by Robespierre Sat 22 Aug - 8:47

Alexis was injured . He couldn't play more than 20 minutes.
No feeling with Conte but that's not relevant.
Conte has gone.
Allegri will be next coach and he loves Eriksen, since he wanted Danish at AC Milan but club preferred Matri.
So I expect he comes on his high levels. Expect to make funeral, I see worse situations in other clubs now.
Robespierre
Robespierre
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Inter Milan

Back to top Go down

Post by BarrileteCosmico Sat 22 Aug - 9:04

Wait, what? Why is Conte leaving Inter?
BarrileteCosmico
BarrileteCosmico
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by rincon Sun 23 Aug - 0:26

He complained at the end of the season of the lack of protection by the club. Things regarding death threats to his family, leaks from the club, media, and overall mistreatment he sees for him and the players by the club.

So now that EL is finished he said that he might not continue. They are supposed to meet to decide things early next week.

Hope he quits.

rincon
rincon
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Juventus

Back to top Go down

Post by Hapless_Hans Sun 23 Aug - 0:39

With Allegri still free to succeed Conte, they are falling upwards tbh

So lucky that no PL club snatched him up in the last year
Hapless_Hans
Hapless_Hans
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : Lyon

Back to top Go down

Post by rincon Sun 23 Aug - 0:41

Conte has a higher chance of winning the league next season than Allegri imo. He knows the squad, everything works already, they can start faster. Plus generally Conte has shown more in league races than Allegri.

So yeah, next season being so uncertain for us, I hope he leaves, even if Allegri replaces him. Max will do a fantastic job no doubt. Wish he would have gone somewhere else by now.
rincon
rincon
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by RealGunner Sun 13 Jun - 4:47

So it looks like it was cardiac arrest. You just never expect something like this to happen but it does. Muamba first and then Eriksen.

You know, if Euros happened last year then Eriksen would probably not have suffered from this. Another thing to blame Covid.

I don't think Eriksen will play football again but man they really need to investigate this and find the link/cause so it doesn't happen to anyone else. Just glad he survived and so did Muamba.

RealGunner
RealGunner
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Arsenal

Back to top Go down

Post by El Gunner Sun 13 Jun - 5:52

cardiac arrest on the field is actually not that uncommon... iirc Cheick Tiote also died from that? and remember that young talented Ajax academy player who also died from it? a player-friend of my stepdad's also passed away from it on the pitch 4 years ago or so
El Gunner
El Gunner
An Oakland City Warrior

Back to top Go down

Post by Robespierre Sun 13 Jun - 6:09

I didn't even remember this thread and in fact those old posts written above also by me are so aged now

His beginning at Inter was difficult, new league, difficulty to adapt on new system, apparently no feeling with Conte ( but indeed we'll understand that it was just matter of time , essentially tactical matter)

It took some time, but since January - probably also for that goal in Derby,  he became a starter of Inter and he represented that turning point that led Inter from a very good team to a formidable team capable to win 90% of matches.

He's the element to make the difference with his capable to "sew " midifelder and capable to score also some goals

He improved day after day and he was glad finally and adapted on this reality.
Just some days ago Di Marzio said that Inzaghi was going to confirm him as key player

yesterday I  was watching the game mainly for him, I would never have watched Denmark-Finland normally on a Saturday  afternoon otherwise, I was already doing my tactical mental saws on how he could perform under Simone  Inzaghi by playing more forward and free as yesterday  under Denmark.
I looked at him, I scrutinized him, I practically had a cam on him. Then the terror, the emptiness, the tears.

And at the end, hope, the relief, crying again but because he got saved .

I was so excited when he joined to Inter , I will take always good memories both for football ( we  are not used to win league every year, he'll be always one of "heroes" ) and for person and incredible professionist.  Never complained when he was benched , he waited, he suffered , he fought silently for the place and at the end he got it gloriously

Sadly I know he 's stopped to play after yesterday, I was feeling what Spurs fans have admired for years, because you know it, he's not just a beautiful talent, he 's a fantastic person, honestly players as him , as Lukaku etc it's honour to have them because they are a perfect mix of class and moral qualities

But anyway  football is not the most important thing, and it's not a banal thing after yesterday.

Enjoy your amazing family, it's been really a honour for me  to have you in my team

Future Best Danish AM at Spurs.... Christian Eriksen Thread - Page 15 E3wF0jlXIAAm3RJ?format=jpg&name=large
Future Best Danish AM at Spurs.... Christian Eriksen Thread - Page 15 E3wF01gXIAo6yKh?format=jpg&name=large
Future Best Danish AM at Spurs.... Christian Eriksen Thread - Page 15 E3wF1BfWYAI7RQc?format=jpg&name=medium
Robespierre
Robespierre
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Inter Milan

Back to top Go down

Post by Myesyats Sun 13 Jun - 14:42

He seems so kind and a beautiful soul. All the best of luck and health to this good man
Myesyats
Myesyats
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by The Franchise Mon 14 Jun - 2:09

This was pretty difficult to watch. Obviously with my years living in CPH I couldnt help but become somewhat of a fan of the NT, Danish players in general and especially Eriksen who I always liked.

I really thought he was a goner and im just very relieved it seems he will be okay.

I also think about all the games I play or coach in I have not once ever bothered to check where defibrillators are located or even if anyone has any idea how to effectively use them.
The Franchise
The Franchise
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by BarrileteCosmico Mon 14 Jun - 4:02

CPR searches and class bookings have spiked after Eriksen received it. Seems like a positive thing has come out of it after all.

Last time I took a class on it was probably ~8 years ago, could probably still do it if I need to but might be good to get refresher
BarrileteCosmico
BarrileteCosmico
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by CBarca Mon 14 Jun - 7:07

The Franchise wrote:This was pretty difficult to watch. Obviously with my years living in CPH I couldnt help but become somewhat of a fan of the NT, Danish players in general and especially Eriksen who I always liked.

I really thought he was a goner and im just very relieved it seems he will be okay.

I also think about all the games I play or coach in I have not once ever bothered to check where defibrillators are located or even if anyone has any idea how to effectively use them.

Really depends on the defrib, but a lot of defribs are being produced nowadays that tell people exactly what to do so that anyone could use them. Or, at least, the one at my school is like that.

Still feel some training would be useful for that. It's one thing for something to walk you through exactly what to do, and another to be able to follow even simple directions when you are trying to save a life and have no experience with that
CBarca
CBarca
NEVER a Mod

Club Supported : Athletic Bilbao

Back to top Go down

Post by Warrior Mon 14 Jun - 7:13

It should be a class at school. How to rescue someone.

Just like driving, cooking, individual economy

Instead i remember having pointless class about ethics, arts, phys ed which was basically a 1 hour recess...
Warrior
Warrior
FORZA JUVE

Back to top Go down

Post by BarrileteCosmico Mon 14 Jun - 7:17

Idk about you guys but my high school did have someone come in during a physical ed class to teach us this
BarrileteCosmico
BarrileteCosmico
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Warrior Mon 14 Jun - 7:24

Not me

To learn reanimation techniques you must subscribe to a class. And then you get a card so you can work as lifeguard etc

Instead i learned the rules of omnikin and dodgeball Thumbs up ironically both sports are much more fun when played without rules
Warrior
Warrior
FORZA JUVE

Back to top Go down

Post by El Gunner Mon 14 Jun - 7:32

BarrileteCosmico wrote:CPR searches and class bookings have spiked after Eriksen received it. Seems like a positive thing has come out of it after all.

Last time I took a class on it was probably ~8 years ago, could probably still do it if I need to but might be good to get refresher

also looked into it few years ago after i got reanimated, but some classes overcharge way too much for something that is somewhat simple though.

it should be a rule though that they should teach at schools everywhere
El Gunner
El Gunner
An Oakland City Warrior

Back to top Go down

Post by Myesyats Mon 14 Jun - 13:35

Warrior wrote:It should be a class at school. How to rescue someone.

Just like driving, cooking, individual economy

Instead i remember having pointless class about ethics, arts, phys ed which was basically a 1 hour recess...

Its a mandatory class in poland for 3 years of middle school i think. Or at least used to be in my days. We'd refresh CPR stuff every year, learn other useful stuff of that sort and also road rules etc, surprisingly. Itd prepare you to pass driving tests too, cooking aswell
Myesyats
Myesyats
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 15 of 16 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 14, 15, 16  Next