RealGunner
Iceman
FennecFox7
BiasedMilanFan3
Great Leader Sprucenuce
84 posters

Page 14 of 16 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 13, 14, 15, 16  Next

Go down

Future Best Danish AM at Spurs.... Christian Eriksen Thread - Page 14 Empty Re: Future Best Danish AM at Spurs.... Christian Eriksen Thread

Post by Firenze Sun 1 Apr - 17:55:24

Christian Eriksen has scored 16 goals from outside the box since his Premier League debut in September 2013; the most of any current player in the competition.

:bow:

I hope Denmark go far in the WC

Denmark - England final IMO

Firenze
the Bloody-Nine

Back to top Go down

Future Best Danish AM at Spurs.... Christian Eriksen Thread - Page 14 Empty Re: Future Best Danish AM at Spurs.... Christian Eriksen Thread

Post by CBarca Mon 2 Apr - 18:13:05

Legit does have one of the best long shots in the world. Varied too, not just a "hit it hard" merchant. Sometimes he places it well with decent power but better accuracy, he knows when to go low vs high, and then sometimes like yesterday he goes with the "knuckleball" technique. Can score from free kicks or open play.

Doesn't shoot a lot, but when he does he troubles the keeper much of the time, at least.

Gonna be rooting for Denmark hard in the WC
CBarca
CBarca
NEVER a Mod

Club Supported : Athletic Bilbao

Back to top Go down

Post by Tomwin Lannister Mon 2 Apr - 18:50:34

He's everything Pogba was supposed to be Proud

GOAT
Tomwin Lannister
Tomwin Lannister
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Club Supported : Juventus

Back to top Go down

Post by M99 Mon 2 Apr - 20:42:27

CBarca wrote:
Gonna be rooting for Denmark hard in the WC

Unreal betrayal to brexit
M99
M99
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : AC Milan

Back to top Go down

Post by Unique Tue 3 Apr - 0:01:07

if this guy is as good as people say why has a big club not come in for him. scratch
Unique
Unique
BOSS MAN

Club Supported : Liverpool

Back to top Go down

Post by Firenze Tue 3 Apr - 0:05:03

feel like a lot of big teams will be in for him this summer, Spurs gonna be reluctant to sell to another PL team though

perfect for Utd and Chelsea, Coutinho went for 150m, Eriksen is worth that too.
Firenze
Firenze
the Bloody-Nine

Club Supported : Manchester United

Back to top Go down

Post by Unique Tue 3 Apr - 0:34:19

Firenze wrote:feel like a lot of big teams will be in for him this summer, Spurs gonna be reluctant to sell to another PL team though

perfect for Utd and Chelsea, Coutinho went for 150m, Eriksen is worth that too.
tbh i dont think either of them are worth anything close to that but thats the crazy market.
Unique
Unique
BOSS MAN

Back to top Go down

Post by Tomwin Lannister Tue 3 Apr - 0:41:55

Unique wrote:if this guy is as good as people say why has a big club not come in for him. scratch

He's at a CL club that has no pressing need to sell him, and the clubs that can typically push for players like that anyway are more than stacked further up the field.

Tomwin Lannister
Tomwin Lannister
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by Firenze Thu 21 Jun - 14:06:50

third best player in the world
Firenze
Firenze
the Bloody-Nine

Back to top Go down

Post by Doc Tue 30 Apr - 23:08:41

According to the laws of GL, has Eriksen reach fraud status or shall we wait till the 2nd leg?
Doc
Doc
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by Thimmy Tue 30 Apr - 23:38:57

According to the unwritten rule of GL, we wait until the next time he doesn't have a good game, and then act as if he just robbed a little child.
Thimmy
Thimmy
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Hapless_Hans Tue 30 Apr - 23:44:35

Funny, because in reality this thread rather seems to get bumped every couple of years, when Eriksen has a great game
Hapless_Hans
Hapless_Hans
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : Lyon

Back to top Go down

Post by Thimmy Wed 1 May - 0:04:04

He doesn't seem to have a lot of fans on here. He's had plenty of great games, this season. But you guys are getting Pogbadinho, so it's all good anyway Smile
Thimmy
Thimmy
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Arquitecto Wed 1 May - 3:20:42

Might be I am the biggest fan of him here and have an annual How-We-Got-Matri-for-Eriksen rant followed by absolutely adoring every facet of his play style ever since his Ajax days.

The myth of Eriksen is based upon how he indeed is a possession based player and the times he does have the ball he is absolutely magic, yet trouble is that he is used within roles that simply do not suit him even if Poch has been successful in using him overall despite him better in advanced positions.

Arquitecto
Arquitecto
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Thimmy Wed 1 May - 12:13:12

I've been an admirer of both Eriksen and Pjanic for some time now, but both are deemed scrubs by the armchair analysts of this forum. As much as I disagree with them, we're clearly past the heyday of attacking midfielders.
Thimmy
Thimmy
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Art Morte Wed 1 May - 12:23:04

Eriksen looks good when his team's playing well, but he cannot elevate a poorly playing team.
Art Morte
Art Morte
Forum legendest

Back to top Go down

Post by Thimmy Wed 1 May - 12:29:59

Art Morte wrote:Eriksen looks good when his team's playing well, but he cannot elevate a poorly playing team.

That argument can be applied to a shit ton of players. Pogba comes to mind, and he doesn't necessarily play well when his team plays well Razz
Thimmy
Thimmy
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by BusterLfc Wed 1 May - 13:57:30

Thimmy wrote:I've been an admirer of both Eriksen and Pjanic for some time now, but both are deemed scrubs by the armchair analysts of this forum. As much as I disagree with them, we're clearly past the heyday of attacking midfielders.

Eriksen is not a classic AM though, there's not many playmakers in the world that have the work rate Eriksen has
BusterLfc
BusterLfc
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by BarrileteCosmico Wed 1 May - 13:58:02

My God what you have to read here, smh

Eriksen has a large number of late winners for spurs. He has saved the team countless times when they were not playing well...
BarrileteCosmico
BarrileteCosmico
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Barcelona

Back to top Go down

Post by danyjr Thu 26 Dec - 22:06:23

“I know his future,” Mourinho told a press conference.

“Or I think I know his future. His communication with me is completely open and honest and we trust each other.

“I know his future but I'm not going to be the one to speak about his future.

“Have to him to speak about his future, when he makes the decision to speak about his future. Not me.”

Where is he going to? United? Madrid?
danyjr
danyjr
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Boca Juniors

http://www.tikitakatoom.ml

Back to top Go down

Post by RealGunner Thu 26 Dec - 22:08:38

Not good enough for Madrid nor Madrid needs him.

United probably but they don't need him either unless Pogba leaves
RealGunner
RealGunner
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Arsenal

Back to top Go down

Post by Firenze Thu 26 Dec - 22:12:24

I hope we sign him on the cheap, I think he's absolutely declined but look at the shite in our team. Madrid? ehh. Still better than Isco ever was.
Firenze
Firenze
the Bloody-Nine

Back to top Go down

Post by RealGunner Thu 26 Dec - 22:15:56

That's true re isco

RealGunner
RealGunner
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Arsenal

Back to top Go down

Post by Firenze Thu 26 Dec - 22:17:32

dunno why i said sign him on the cheap, he's free this summer right? I imagine he will have 0 trouble attracting top clubs. You just know Juthriftus are gonna be sniffing around him, wouldn't be surprised at all to see him there, and then on the transfer list the following summer.
Firenze
Firenze
the Bloody-Nine

Back to top Go down

Post by S Thu 26 Dec - 22:31:44

Firenze wrote:dunno why i said sign him on the cheap, he's free this summer right? I imagine he will have 0 trouble attracting top clubs. You just know Juthriftus are gonna be sniffing around him, wouldn't be surprised at all to see him there, and then on the transfer list the following summer.

Yes. I think we need to ship Ramsey back to Arsenal and sign him instead.
S
S
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by Myesyats Thu 26 Dec - 22:58:24

Barca should be all over that, especially on a free

Instead they'll sign some Macarena from sao paolo though
Myesyats
Myesyats
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : RO Blank

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 14 of 16 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 13, 14, 15, 16  Next