Swanhends
Swanhends
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Juventus

Back to top Go down

Arsenal FC - Page 2 Empty Re: Arsenal FC

Post by El Chelsea Fuerte Sat 19 Nov 2011, 22:23

bhends wrote:To be fair...FC Van Persie does sound much better than FC RomanAbramovich

Abramovich is in itself a sexy name...therefore your argument is invalid :coffee:

El Chelsea Fuerte
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Atletico Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by Swanhends Sat 19 Nov 2011, 22:24

drakefyre wrote:
english_jewel wrote:Can we just call it Robin Van Persie FC? Rolling Eyes

It's been 3-5 weeks now , why u still mad :?:

Very Happy Cool Laughing Twisted Evil Wink What a Face Heart :cyclops: pirat tongue 🐰 bounce cheers :bball: :bom: ☀ albino 🎅 :king: :queen: Thumbs up :lol!: :bow: smoking drinking banana Chaka :dance:
Swanhends
Swanhends
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Juventus

Back to top Go down

Post by The Verminator Sat 19 Nov 2011, 22:29

english_jewel wrote:
The Verminator wrote:
Your just mad that RVP, who cost us 3m, is doing alot better than Torres, who cost ya 50mil.

If anything I'm praising him. If you want to compare lower money transfers outdoing higher money transfers then that's evident for both sides.
Your praising him, sure. But your making us look like a one man team which we aren't (Goonerjay already explained). Unless you just started the thread to joke around a little....
The Verminator
The Verminator
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Arsenal

Back to top Go down

Post by El Chelsea Fuerte Sat 19 Nov 2011, 22:33

The Verminator wrote:
english_jewel wrote:
The Verminator wrote:
Your just mad that RVP, who cost us 3m, is doing alot better than Torres, who cost ya 50mil.

If anything I'm praising him. If you want to compare lower money transfers outdoing higher money transfers then that's evident for both sides.
Your praising him, sure. But your making us look like a one man team which we aren't (Goonerjay already explained). Unless you just started the thread to joke around a little....

All I'm asking is where would your goals come from without RVP? His backup strikers are below average and he has been your main source of goals and assists. Without him you suddenly look very average in attack and without goals I'm pretty sure you won't be able to maintain a winning form.

El Chelsea Fuerte
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by The Verminator Sun 20 Nov 2011, 01:05

Look Chamakh i can agree with. His form is terrible and i don't know if he will ever regain the form he had at the beginning of last season.

But Park, i've heard some good stuff about him and he's played really good on the international stage. We haven't really given him a chance. You never know, he could be an above average striker......
The Verminator
The Verminator
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by El Chelsea Fuerte Sun 20 Nov 2011, 01:07

The Verminator wrote:Look Chamakh i can agree with. His form is terrible and i don't know if he will ever regain the form he had at the beginning of last season.

But Park, i've heard some good stuff about him and he's played really good on the international stage. We haven't really given him a chance. You never know, he could be an above average striker......

Maybe. Has he gotten some CC games or something? Also I heard somewhere that he will have to go on military duties in Korea? scratch

El Chelsea Fuerte
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by beatrixasdfghjk. Sun 20 Nov 2011, 01:08

He's going after his contract expires.

beatrixasdfghjk.
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by anirudhkitt Sun 20 Nov 2011, 01:18

english_jewel wrote:
The Verminator wrote:
english_jewel wrote:
The Verminator wrote:

All I'm asking is where would your goals come from without RVP? His backup strikers are below average and he has been your main source of goals and assists. Without him you suddenly look very average in attack and without goals I'm pretty sure you won't be able to maintain a winning form.

But i still dont get the point of your question? Maybe Arsenal wouldnt have been as good without RVP. so what.? Even Barca without messi or barca 2006 without ronaldinho or france 98 without Zidane or Milan without Kaka , Argentina without Maradona.

Lots of great teams have talismanic players who are irreplaceable. Just because RVP is good for Arsenal and scores most of the goals dont make arsenal shit. What logic :facepalm:
anirudhkitt
anirudhkitt
Prospect
Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by El Chelsea Fuerte Sun 20 Nov 2011, 01:24

anirudhkitt wrote:
english_jewel wrote:
The Verminator wrote:
english_jewel wrote:
The Verminator wrote:

But i still dont get the point of your question? Maybe Arsenal wouldnt have been as good without RVP. so what.? Even Barca without messi or barca 2006 without ronaldinho or france 98 without Zidane or Milan without Kaka , Argentina without Maradona.

Lots of great teams have talismanic players who are irreplaceable. Just because RVP is good for Arsenal and scores most of the goals dont make arsenal shit. What logic :facepalm:

I never said it made Arsenal shit. Merely too dependent.

El Chelsea Fuerte
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by anirudhkitt Sun 20 Nov 2011, 01:32

english_jewel wrote:
anirudhkitt wrote:
english_jewel wrote:
The Verminator wrote:
english_jewel wrote:
The Verminator wrote:

Agreed that Arsenal is dependent on RVP to play well. But here is some fodder for you. When Cesc played, arsenal depended on him, when henry played they depended on him. Any player that plays well for any team anywhere, the team will depend on him.

I was just asking the point of you saying that arsenal should be renamed rvp. I thought you were trolling so called you out. If however, you were complementing arsenal, well then improve your communication skills. Peace OUT
anirudhkitt
anirudhkitt
Prospect
Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by Lex Sun 20 Nov 2011, 01:34

It's the Henry situation all over again. Not that i'm complaining, mind you
Lex
Lex
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Valencia

Back to top Go down

Post by goonbrain Sun 20 Nov 2011, 04:36

anirudhkitt wrote:
english_jewel wrote:
anirudhkitt wrote:
english_jewel wrote:
The Verminator wrote:
english_jewel wrote:
The Verminator wrote:

Agreed that Arsenal is dependent on RVP to play well. But here is some fodder for you. When Cesc played, arsenal depended on him, when henry played they depended on him. Any player that plays well for any team anywhere, the team will depend on him.

I was just asking the point of you saying that arsenal should be renamed rvp. I thought you were trolling so called you out. If however, you were complementing arsenal, well then improve your communication skills. Peace OUT

Laughing Laughing Laughing
goonbrain
goonbrain
Starlet
Starlet

Back to top Go down

Post by michael1 Sun 20 Nov 2011, 06:39

Butthurt ??
michael1
michael1
Starlet
Starlet

Back to top Go down

Post by Ali Sun 20 Nov 2011, 07:58

http://beckyms.blogspot.com/2007/05/how-to-stop-hating.html

HE JELLY.

Did you watch the game? Gervinho could have easily got the first goal but let the ball go to RVP for a safer shot

Last edited by ali8775 on Sun 20 Nov 2011, 08:00; edited 1 time in total
Ali
Ali
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Ali Sun 20 Nov 2011, 08:00

FC Robin Van Persie > FC 5-3

Arsenal FC - Page 2 1_123125_123050_2240796_2270148_101012_cb_2m5gfu0
Ali
Ali
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by michael1 Sun 20 Nov 2011, 08:44

I dnt see what fuss everyteam has one player that elevates the team.

Is that a crime to have now.

I think some people are just butthurt at the fact what we arsenals fans have been sayin for years is true now.

We always said that if rvp could stay fit he be would one of the best strikers in the world.
michael1
michael1
Starlet
Starlet

Back to top Go down

Post by julias Sun 20 Nov 2011, 09:27

and whilst you claim Arsenal would be average without RvP, Chelsea are average with Drogba, Torres, Anelka etc etc etc

butthurtmuchyoumad?
julias
julias
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by julias Sun 20 Nov 2011, 18:54

julias wrote:and whilst you claim Arsenal would be average without RvP, Chelsea are average with Drogba, Torres, Anelka etc etc etc

butthurtmuchyoumad?

....... LOL
julias
julias
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by urbaNRoots Sun 20 Nov 2011, 19:15

That must be so painful for english_jewel now... you don't have even that one goalscorer, just waiting for defensive errors.
urbaNRoots
urbaNRoots
First of his name

Back to top Go down

Post by julias Sun 20 Nov 2011, 19:43

looooool ^
julias
julias
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by El Chelsea Fuerte Wed 23 Nov 2011, 23:15

Yet again RVP with the only goals Rolling Eyes

El Chelsea Fuerte
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Lex Wed 23 Nov 2011, 23:19

Bitter, bitter smeg
Lex
Lex
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Valencia

Back to top Go down

Post by El Chelsea Fuerte Wed 23 Nov 2011, 23:21

Lex wrote:Bitter, bitter smeg

Running out of counter-arguments that you're relying on insults?

El Chelsea Fuerte
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Iceman Wed 23 Nov 2011, 23:22

Right....nevermind the fact that they were both from inside the 6 yard box and laid on a platter for him. Lets forget the fact that Song dribbled past three players and delivered a perfect cross that no decent striker should miss....Yes, let's just ignore all those facts :facepalm:

Look at our assists charts. Everyone in the team is assisting; RVP is just getting the final touch.
Iceman
Iceman
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next