RebaƱo Sagrado
Zealous
Mr Nick09
McAgger
BarrileteCosmico
19 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Athletic beat Sevilla in Seville for the first time in 18 years - Page 2 Empty Re: Athletic beat Sevilla in Seville for the first time in 18 years

Post by Swanhends Mon Nov 21, 2011 6:14 pm

diptiman wrote:
english_jewel wrote:Courtois banana

:facepalm:

hes in atleti not bilbao

Lo0oO0o0o0oO0o0oL

Swanhends
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Athletic beat Sevilla in Seville for the first time in 18 years - Page 2 Empty Re: Athletic beat Sevilla in Seville for the first time in 18 years

Post by Senor Penguin Mon Nov 21, 2011 6:56 pm

diptiman wrote:
english_jewel wrote:Courtois banana

:facepalm:

hes in atleti not bilbao
Wait wut? There's a difference between ATHletic and AtleticO?! Who woulda thunk it? :bom:

Senor Penguin
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Sao Paulo

Back to top Go down

Post by chaval Tue Nov 22, 2011 12:28 am

Catracho wrote:
chaval wrote:Bilbao wouldnt last in the CL

according to who? you?

o wise one, what else do you know? Rolling Eyes smoking
that they wont qualify for the CL Smile

behold, I know the future Afro
chaval
chaval
Hot Prospect
Hot Prospect

Club Supported : Benfica

Back to top Go down

Post by Dnmac4 Tue Nov 22, 2011 12:43 am

chaval wrote:
Catracho wrote:

according to who? you?

I wouldn't be so sure about that.
Dnmac4
Dnmac4
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by chaval Tue Nov 22, 2011 12:48 am

dnmac4 wrote:
chaval wrote:
Catracho wrote:

according to who? you?

I wouldn't be so sure about that.

At most top 4, but I doubt it. Sevilla, Atletico & Villareal are contenders for that spot. It all depends if they can keep a good form.
chaval
chaval
Hot Prospect
Hot Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by Dnmac4 Tue Nov 22, 2011 12:54 am

Um, Villareal will not finish in the top 10 this year, mark my words, they are a bad team.

And yes, they would have to finish in 4th as I think 3rd place is Valencia's to lose.

Like I said it will be a dog fight but Bielsa's a great coach and they have the players to do it, there depth is just not great so they would have to stay healthy.
Dnmac4
Dnmac4
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by chaval Tue Nov 22, 2011 1:03 am

dnmac4 wrote:Um, Villareal will not finish in the top 10 this year, mark my words, they are a bad team.

And yes, they would have to finish in 4th as I think 3rd place is Valencia's to lose.

Like I said it will be a dog fight but Bielsa's a great coach and they have the players to do it, there depth is just not great so they would have to stay healthy.
There is no way they are overtaking Valencias spot, unless something drastic happens in both teams.

and Villareal are still without key players, give em some time
chaval
chaval
Hot Prospect
Hot Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by Dnmac4 Tue Nov 22, 2011 1:12 am

chaval wrote:
dnmac4 wrote:Um, Villareal will not finish in the top 10 this year, mark my words, they are a bad team.

There is no way they are overtaking Valencias spot, unless something drastic happens in both teams.

and Villareal are still without key players, give em some time

Yea, that's what I said Valencia will finish 3rd and they would have to come in 4th. And sorry but Cazorla's not walking back in Villareal's team, that ship has sailed. Mark my words they will not finish above 10th just like I said they day they sold Santi.
Dnmac4
Dnmac4
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Lord Awesome Tue Nov 22, 2011 3:11 am

Bizcaya shold buy Joseba Llorente, Aduriz, Arteta, Xabi Alonso Laughing, Nacho Monreal, and Azpilicueta for added depth if the wish to compete in the CL.
Lord Awesome
Lord Awesome
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Roma

Back to top Go down

Post by Catracho Tue Nov 22, 2011 3:53 am

Bilbao don't have those kind of pockets.
Catracho
Catracho
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Dortmund

Back to top Go down

Post by Lord Awesome Tue Nov 22, 2011 3:55 am

Catracho wrote:Bilbao don't have those kind of pockets.

Unfortunately. Mad

Still, would be nice to see Bilbao with the mentioned players.

Would defo revive the old reputation they had.
Lord Awesome
Lord Awesome
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Roma

Back to top Go down

Post by Catracho Tue Nov 22, 2011 6:20 am

they have a cantera with players who can step-up.. they'll manage.
Catracho
Catracho
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Dortmund

Back to top Go down

Post by Zealous Tue Nov 22, 2011 10:10 am

I don't see Xabi playing for Bilbao. The man is La Real for life.
Zealous
Zealous
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Senor Penguin Tue Nov 22, 2011 11:14 am

Zealous wrote:I don't see Xabi playing for Bilbao. The man is La Real for life.
Don't think they'd want him either. They've already got plenty of talent in that department and Xabi doesn't have too many years left.

P.S. Can't wait for the construction of the new San Mames. Apparently it'll house 55.000 spectators. Cool

Senor Penguin
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Zealous Tue Nov 22, 2011 11:40 am

Yeah, you're probably right, Alonso can't tackle after all.

New San Mames will be great IMO.
Zealous
Zealous
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Senor Penguin Tue Nov 22, 2011 12:29 pm

Zealous wrote:Yeah, you're probably right, Alonso can't tackle after all.

New San Mames will be great IMO.
Athletic beat Sevilla in Seville for the first time in 18 years - Page 2 18112011311131

Athletic beat Sevilla in Seville for the first time in 18 years - Page 2 Galeria41805

Athletic beat Sevilla in Seville for the first time in 18 years - Page 2 Galeria41804

Athletic beat Sevilla in Seville for the first time in 18 years - Page 2 18112011311213

Athletic beat Sevilla in Seville for the first time in 18 years - Page 2 18112011311464

:bow:

Senor Penguin
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2