Giovanni10
The Messiah
Great Leader Sprucenuce
guest7
Babun
26 posters

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

City to go out of Europe! - Page 2 Empty Re: City to go out of Europe!

Post by dostoevsky Tue Nov 22, 2011 10:20 pm

RealGunner wrote:Football won tonight Very Happy

Razz

dnmac4 wrote:Napoli was great today and Cavani was awesome as well.

BTW, as well as Napoli played today they are fully capable of losing to Villareal although Villareal really sucks.

The point of the post is don't count your chickens before they hatch, City is not finished yet although I really doubt they will beat Bayern.

This, the group isn't over yet, however hopefully Bayern Munich finish them in England in order to make a statement about their depth and strength. However as long as Paolo Cannavaro plays, I'm confident Napoli will bring it home, their games against Villlarreal last season will also help them mentally, familiarity is everything when you need to see out an advantage.

dostoevsky
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by Dnmac4 Tue Nov 22, 2011 10:21 pm

babun1024 wrote:
dnmac4 wrote:
Uh reading comprehension, I wasn't responding to directly to anything you said hence there was no quote and Villareal will be playing for pride. Napoli has played bad against worse teams then Villareal so they are capable of it. It's not like there ripping there league up. If somone told you Villareal beat Napoli 1-0 would you really be that surprised??
In CL? Yeah, I would Very Happy They play like it's their last match every time eco smile Also, Villarreal playing for pride... they don't have the depth for it, I mean no noticable depth at all eco smile

Well I don't know what to say man other then you are acting very foolish right now. How many bigger teams have to lose in this CL for you to understand there are no easy games? I mean just this years group stages I could list off all of the upsets that have already happened. You are treating Napoli like they are on top of there league, BTW they don't have the best depth either not that it really matters for either team as it's a one off game.

Villareal still play a style and have players to posses the ball for over 60% of the game and they have forwards who can finish. There type of style is just the kind of team Napoli could slip up against.
Dnmac4
Dnmac4
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Sushi Master Tue Nov 22, 2011 10:26 pm

Villarreal are the sort of high line, slow tempo teams that Napoli loves to counter, if you look at it that way.

And no way Villarreal are getting 60% without Cazorla back.
Sushi Master
Sushi Master
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Chelsea

Back to top Go down

Post by Babun Tue Nov 22, 2011 10:26 pm

dnmac4 wrote:
babun1024 wrote:
dnmac4 wrote:
Uh reading comprehension, I wasn't responding to directly to anything you said hence there was no quote and Villareal will be playing for pride. Napoli has played bad against worse teams then Villareal so they are capable of it. It's not like there ripping there league up. If somone told you Villareal beat Napoli 1-0 would you really be that surprised??
In CL? Yeah, I would Very Happy They play like it's their last match every time eco smile Also, Villarreal playing for pride... they don't have the depth for it, I mean no noticable depth at all eco smile

Well I don't know what to say man other then you are acting very foolish right now. How many bigger teams have to lose in this CL for you to understand there are no easy games? I mean just this years group stages I could list off all of the upsets that have already happened. You are treating Napoli like they are on top of there league, BTW they don't have the best depth either not that it really matters for either team as it's a one off game.

Villareal still play a style and have players to posses the ball for over 60% of the game and they have forwards who can finish. There type of style is just the kind of team Napoli could slip up against.
You wasted your time eco smile I'm not going to read your post after the first sentense eco smile If you know la liga even a little bit, you'd know Villarreal's situation eco smile
Babun
Babun
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by The Messiah Tue Nov 22, 2011 10:33 pm

Lord Spencer wrote:
Idrisozet wrote:This just proves that Bundesliga and Seria A are more competitive than EPL.

Didn't you say when the group was declared that Napoli had no chance in hell of ever getting out of it.

On topic, good riddance.

I said Villareal and after Napoli 2nd leg against Bayern I wanted them out because of the way they played dirty, if Gomez had scored that penalty in the 1st leg City would have qualified, I really disliked Napoli after that match that they took out Schweinsteiger and also wanted to take out Ribery

and of course plus Cavanni dive that got Badstuber sent off.
The Messiah
The Messiah
Banned (Permanent)

http://pose-grpp.tumblr.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by dostoevsky Tue Nov 22, 2011 10:35 pm

:facepalm:

"Took out Schweinsteiger." Yeah, he went for the header with the intention of somehow breaking his collarbone. It was an accident, pure and simple. Ribery meanwhile spent as much time rolling around on the ground as anyone on the Napoli team.
dostoevsky
dostoevsky
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Club Supported : AC Milan

Back to top Go down

Post by Lord Spencer Tue Nov 22, 2011 10:36 pm

Idrisozet wrote:
Lord Spencer wrote:
Idrisozet wrote:This just proves that Bundesliga and Seria A are more competitive than EPL.

Didn't you say when the group was declared that Napoli had no chance in hell of ever getting out of it.

On topic, good riddance.

I said Villareal and after Napoli 2nd leg against Bayern I wanted them out because of the way they played dirty, if Gomez had scored that penalty in the 1st leg City would have qualified, I really disliked Napoli after that match that they took out Schweinsteiger and also wanted to take out Ribery

and of course plus Cavanni dive that got Badstuber sent off.

I am talking about the thread that first announced the group, you specifically said that Napoli had no chance to qualify at all. In fact, you even said Villarreal had a better chance.
Lord Spencer
Lord Spencer
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by leemhuis Tue Nov 22, 2011 10:42 pm

If Man City have an Italian team or Spanish team already no.1 then maybe Man City have a chance if Napoli can maybe lose to Villareal (very starnge result and almost 0 probable). But they play against German club. German club (like Dutch club) play the same even if already qualify or no. 1. So Bayern will beat Manc City, for sure.
leemhuis
leemhuis
Banned (Permanent)

Back to top Go down

Post by Blue Tue Nov 22, 2011 10:42 pm

babun1024 wrote:

BTW, as well as Napoli played today they are fully capable of losing to Villareal although Villareal really sucks.

The point of the post is don't count your chickens before they hatch, City is not finished yet although I really doubt they will beat Bayern.
Reading comprehension... I didn't write they'll go out. I wrote City to go out eco smile There's still the possibility that they'll end up second eco smile
Lord Spencer wrote:

Agreed, Juventus with Carlo bottled a whole season in one match. Napoli needs to at least draw to qualify.
Napoli play very determined as a unit eco smile I find it highly unlikely that they'd chock from superiority complex eco smile
And, what do Villarreal still have to play for? eco smile
RealGunner wrote:
babun1024 wrote:
EPL lost tonight eco smile

No one cares Very Happy
an Arsenal fan doesn't care but I'm sure Chelski and the red Mancs do eco smile

Chelsea fan here, City being out of europe makes me very happy and i am sure the majority of Chelsea fans feel same way. Heck i think bar City fans, epl fans wanted them to fail. Just like how majority of EPl fans want Chelsea and ManU to fail.

Its kinda interesting how Seria A, Bundesliga, and La Lega fans support their domestic rivals in europe, while you don't see that with EPl fans. It just shows how insecure other fans are of their leagues. :coffee:

Blue
Blue
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by The Messiah Tue Nov 22, 2011 10:45 pm

Saetablanca wrote:This would be really funny if City got kicked out. Always thought Napoli had it in them. All we need is for Bayern and Basel to really turn up next matchday, and Villarreal and Galati to move over, and no Mancs in the rest of the CL right? Very Happy

That will be so nice...
The Messiah
The Messiah
Banned (Permanent)

http://pose-grpp.tumblr.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Babun Tue Nov 22, 2011 10:45 pm

Blue wrote:
Chelsea fan here, City being out of europe makes me very happy and i am sure the majority of Chelsea fans feel same way. Heck i think bar City fans, epl fans wanted them to fail. Just like how majority of EPl fans want Chelsea and ManU to fail.

Its kinda interesting how Seria A, Bundesliga, and La Lega fans support their domestic rivals in europe, while you don't see that with EPl fans. It just shows how insecure other fans are of their leagues. :coffee:

I'm afraid you didn't get my point. City out means that they'd concentrate fully on EPL while Chelski and Mancs may play in Cl at the same time eco smile
Babun
Babun
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Lord Spencer Tue Nov 22, 2011 10:45 pm

Or how we know the success of our teams means the success of the NT.

Not to mention we only support the small rivals like Napoli and Villarreal, not Inter, and Madrid fans certainly don't support Barca and vice versa.
Lord Spencer
Lord Spencer
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by anirudhkitt Tue Nov 22, 2011 10:49 pm

My ass , you will see me celebrate like crazy if by some luck Barca got thrown outta the CL.
anirudhkitt
anirudhkitt
Prospect
Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by Pedram Tue Nov 22, 2011 10:50 pm

RealGunner wrote:
babun1024 wrote:

No one cares Very Happy

We have so many premface here. they'll surely care Laughing
Pedram
Pedram
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Dnmac4 Tue Nov 22, 2011 10:53 pm

babun1024 wrote:
dnmac4 wrote:
babun1024 wrote:
dnmac4 wrote:

You wasted your time eco smile I'm not going to read your post after the first sentense eco smile If you know la liga even a little bit, you'd know Villarreal's situation eco smile

First of all I was the only person on here singing Cazorla's praises for months before he got sold while everyone on here was saying he wasn't worth 20 million, it's funny how people opinions change so quickly on here, not to mention I said Villareal won't finish higher then 10th in La Liga when he was sold as he was there whole team.

But, this isn't a league it's a one off game and as I said which you just ignore is that Napoli isn't doing well in there league either. There tied with 4 other teams in 7th place but again you don't want anything to do with that discussion. You are riding the bandwagon hard right now and totaly ignoring Napoli's shortcomings like they are killing everyone they play.

Napoli are a flawed team, and could lose to Villareal easily, for you to come on here and say they have no chance of beating them is just retarded and shows your just trolling or you don't watch football as upsets happen all the time especially in this CL, not to mention it would be a mild upset at that.
Dnmac4
Dnmac4
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by S32TABLANCA Tue Nov 22, 2011 10:55 pm

Lord Spencer wrote:Or how we know the success of our teams means the success of the NT.

Not to mention we only support the small rivals like Napoli and Villarreal, not Inter, and Madrid fans certainly don't support Barca and vice versa.

Madrid-Barca is a rivalry thats special though. Milan fans often support Inter in the CL for the Italian cause, for example.
S32TABLANCA
S32TABLANCA
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Sao Paulo

Back to top Go down

Post by Babun Tue Nov 22, 2011 10:56 pm

leemhuis wrote:If Man City have an Italian team or Spanish team already no.1 then maybe Man City have a chance if Napoli can maybe lose to Villareal (very starnge result and almost 0 probable). But they play against German club. German club (like Dutch club) play the same even if already qualify or no. 1. So Bayern will beat Manc City, for sure.
Our fans are different. We can't let them down in stadions eco smile
Babun
Babun
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by leemhuis Tue Nov 22, 2011 10:59 pm

Yes true, only because we appreciate to eliminate Inter directly for CL.
leemhuis
leemhuis
Banned (Permanent)

Back to top Go down

Post by Blue Tue Nov 22, 2011 11:00 pm

babun1024 wrote:
Blue wrote:

I'm afraid you didn't get my point. City out means that they'd concentrate fully on EPL while Chelski and Mancs may play in Cl at the same time eco smile

There is a chance this loss could affect the team confidence, could really effect their domestic form. City is a very deep team, they have no problem rotating their players for EPL and CL. I don't know how they would deal with failures, they haven't faced any adversity so far.
Blue
Blue
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by BarrileteCosmico Wed Nov 23, 2011 12:29 am

It wouldn't be the end of the world if City fail to go through. In fact, it would only increase their chances of winning the EPL.
BarrileteCosmico
BarrileteCosmico
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Barcelona

Back to top Go down

Post by Great Leader Sprucenuce Wed Nov 23, 2011 12:34 am

El Pipita wrote:
RealGunner wrote:
babun1024 wrote:

No one cares Very Happy

We have so many premface here. they'll surely care Laughing

We all hate City lol, trust me everyone ( apart from Sepi) wanted this result Very Happy
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : PSG

Back to top Go down

Post by LeSwagg James Wed Nov 23, 2011 1:17 am

This would be a fxck up of epic proportions.. Absolute disgrace if they don't make it out of the group

Watching that stacked team in the Europa League would be weird
LeSwagg James
LeSwagg James
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Zealous Wed Nov 23, 2011 1:24 am

City getting knocked out of Europe basically means they'll likely win the league.
Zealous
Zealous
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by chaval Wed Nov 23, 2011 4:06 am

Altho Napoli have great attacking players, they lack depth as a whole.

Villareal can beat them
chaval
chaval
Hot Prospect
Hot Prospect

Club Supported : Benfica

Back to top Go down

Post by Lord Hades Wed Nov 23, 2011 5:36 am

Blue wrote:
babun1024 wrote:

Reading comprehension... I didn't write they'll go out. I wrote City to go out eco smile There's still the possibility that they'll end up second eco smile
Lord Spencer wrote:

Agreed, Juventus with Carlo bottled a whole season in one match. Napoli needs to at least draw to qualify.
Napoli play very determined as a unit eco smile I find it highly unlikely that they'd chock from superiority complex eco smile
And, what do Villarreal still have to play for? eco smile
RealGunner wrote:
babun1024 wrote:

No one cares Very Happy
an Arsenal fan doesn't care but I'm sure Chelski and the red Mancs do eco smile

thats bullshit,, dont tell me bpl fans wouldnt celebrate stoke or birmingham doing well in europa league and use it to call their league the best.. and when have u seen a madrid fan want barca to win in the cl..
Lord Hades
Lord Hades
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by leemhuis Wed Nov 23, 2011 4:34 pm

chaval wrote:Altho Napoli have great attacking players, they lack depth as a whole.

Villareal can beat them

It will be many goals by Napoli against Villareal. Villareal haver no good striker to score against Napoli. No Rossi.
leemhuis
leemhuis
Banned (Permanent)

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next