Top teams in Europe,how are they doing?

+4
Busby Babe
Internal
BiasedMilanFan3
milanfan7
8 posters

Go down

Top teams in Europe,how are they doing? Empty Top teams in Europe,how are they doing?

Post by milanfan7 Sat Feb 11, 2012 11:29 am

Where do you rate the top teams in Europe? Where do you think will they finish at the end of the season?

Premier league

Manchester City: Currently topping the premier league,but have been in a meh form lately. They showed character in the premier league this season but failed in the champions league. I think that they are going to win the Europa league but come in 2nd in the premier league.

Manchester United: Although they were in a relatively easy group,they crashed out of the CL way too early. They also had a slow start in the league but then picked it up. I predict that they'll win the league but crash out of the semis or finals in Europa league.

Tottenham: They have been doing really really well in the PL this season. This might change though if 'arry leaves for the england job. I think that they'll finish either fourth or fifth place this season.

Arsenal: Started off with a disastrous result(8-2 loss against united) but have been in a good form since. They continue to lose points against small teams,whilst missing chances left right and center. Arsenal got unlucky,to say the least,in the CL draws,since they were paired to unarguably the best team in pot 2. I predict them finishing 3rd this season and crashing out of the CL either in the quarters of semis depending on the team they face in the quarter final.

Chelsea: Have been average in all competitions this season. They got a hard draw in the CL and have been suffering in the PL. I believe that they'll end 4th/5th in the PL depending on whether 'arry takes the england or not. I also think that they're going to crash out of the CL against Napoli.

Liverpool: Liverpool have taken a step forward this season,but it is evident that their team is still missing many key players. Kenny Danglish has done a good job but some might could have done way better. I expect them to finish 6th in the PL and to crash out of the europa league in the semis.

Serie A

Juventus: Juve have been both fantastic and lucky this season. Fantastic given that they are currently topping serie a,and lucky since they have been really lucky with avoiding injuries this term. This juventus is a really good team,but what they are missing is a star to guide them through. They don't have this fantastic player who can carry the team on his back like messi,ronaldo,van persie,or ibrahimovic. I think that if they win their match in hand and the game against Milan in the next few weeks,it will be hard for Milan to come back. I predict juventus coming second in the league and winning coppa italia.

Ac Milan: I expected a better campaign from this team. Given that they have been plagued with injuries ever since the beginning of January,Allegri has proved to be a one trick pony. This team has been suffering lately and the dip in form of Ibrahimovic has killed them. This does not mean that they're out of competitions. The key players will return for the juve match. I believe that Milan will finish 1st in serie a but are going to crash out in the coppa and CL against juve and arsenal respectively.

Udinese: Have been great in serie a this season. Even though they sold their best players they proved that their scouting is world class. I don't think that they can continue this form though,since they have no depth. I predict them finishing 5th this season

Inter Milan: Lets just say that Inter have a long way to go before they win the scudetto again. This Inter reminds me of the 2009 Ac Milan. Unexperienced youth mixed with very old players. They got an relatively easy draw in the CL though. Marseille are no pushovers,but they are not a world class team either,especially this season. I predict inter crashing out of the cl in the quarters and finishing 3rd in the serie a.

Napoli: As expected,they couldn't and can't compete in both serie a and Champions league. Napoli have been doing badly in serie a,but have also been doing exceptionally well in the CL. I think that they will finish 4th in serie a and will crash out of the CL in the quarter finals.

Roma: Enrique has yet to make Roma play his football. Roma are on the right track but still have a long way to go. Enrique's project requires time but when completed will definitely bring in trophies. I predict them finishing 6th in the league.

La Liga

Real Madrid: In my opinion real madrid have had an excellent season so far. They're first in the league and by quite a margin. They also managed to challenge Barcelona in the coppa del rey. They definitely have what it takes to win the CL,but they're not favorites to do so. The league on the other hand is theirs to lose. I predict them finishing 1st in the league and crashing out either in the semis or in the finals in the CL.

Barcelona: Barca are having their first dip in form in the last 2 years. It will be hard for them to win la liga,but they are still favorites to win the champions league. I predict them finishing second in the league but winning the CL.

I will add more teams later.
milanfan7
milanfan7
Starlet
Starlet

Club Supported : AC Milan

Back to top Go down

Top teams in Europe,how are they doing? Empty Re: Top teams in Europe,how are they doing?

Post by BiasedMilanFan3 Sat Feb 11, 2012 11:59 am

I'm just waiting for what Juve fans have to say
BiasedMilanFan3
BiasedMilanFan3
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Top teams in Europe,how are they doing? Empty Re: Top teams in Europe,how are they doing?

Post by Internal Sat Feb 11, 2012 3:50 pm

a second strait postponed match for juve= they're winning the league. i guess lega calcio has decided it's their turn again

and don't give me the f****** poor weather excuse, just go ahead and look at the frozen lake of a pitch the inter-palermo game was played on. absolute garbage
Internal
Internal
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Juventus

Back to top Go down

Post by Busby Babe Sat Feb 11, 2012 3:57 pm

We didn't have a slow start to the league...
Busby Babe
Busby Babe
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Marseille

Back to top Go down

Post by TrezeGent Sat Feb 11, 2012 4:11 pm

How much bigger can the stupidity get Laughing

BiasedMilanFan3 wrote:I'm just waiting for what Juve fans have to say

Internal wrote:a second strait postponed match for juve= they're winning the league. i guess lega calcio has decided it's their turn again

and don't give me the f****** poor weather excuse, just go ahead and look at the frozen lake of a pitch the inter-palermo game was played on. absolute garbage

And they say Juve fans here are overprotective.

Bitch please, obsessed much with Juve?

Top teams in Europe,how are they doing? Mona-l10

On topic.

Agreed on that Juventus part. Perfectly put. We do lack WC players, game-deciders. As for injuries, we did not have the injuries Milan has, but we havent been absolutely injury free. I think it all has to do with nutrition and right practice. If you've noticed we've been terrible with injuries in the past two years. Since Conte came he's changed the nutrition of the players. That's with the injuries. Of course, luck has been in our side as well.

What you forgot to mention dude, was depth and flexibility of the line up. We're pretty good at that as well.
TrezeGent
TrezeGent
Starlet
Starlet

Club Supported : Liverpool

Back to top Go down

Post by milanfan7 Sat Feb 11, 2012 4:14 pm

ronaldo__9 wrote:We didn't have a slow start to the league...

You crashed out of the cl no?
milanfan7
milanfan7
Starlet
Starlet

Back to top Go down

Post by Busby Babe Sat Feb 11, 2012 4:20 pm

milanfan7 wrote: Where do you rate the top teams in Europe? Where do you think will they finish at the end of the season?

Premier league

Manchester United: Although they were in a relatively easy group,they crashed out of the CL way too early. They also had a slow start in the league but then picked it up. I predict that they'll win the league but crash out of the semis or finals in Europa league.

milanfan7 wrote:

I was talking about the sentence in red. You're clearly talking about the BPL.
Busby Babe
Busby Babe
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Marseille

Back to top Go down

Post by mr-r34 Sat Feb 11, 2012 4:24 pm

Top teams in Europe,how are they doing? Fist-pump-baby

Still considered a top team
mr-r34
mr-r34
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Norwich

Back to top Go down

Post by milanfan7 Sat Feb 11, 2012 4:28 pm

ronaldo__9 wrote:
milanfan7 wrote: Where do you rate the top teams in Europe? Where do you think will they finish at the end of the season?

Premier league

milanfan7 wrote:

I was talking about the sentence in red. You're clearly talking about the BPL.

Started slow in the league as in you guys were behind city and by some margin as well.
milanfan7
milanfan7
Starlet
Starlet

Back to top Go down

Post by dronte Sat Feb 11, 2012 4:29 pm

Internal wrote:a second strait postponed match for juve= they're winning the league. i guess lega calcio has decided it's their turn again

Top teams in Europe,how are they doing? Dallara

dronte
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Patrick Bateman Sat Feb 11, 2012 4:30 pm

I'm pretty confident that we will finish above Napoli.
Patrick Bateman
Patrick Bateman
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Roma

Back to top Go down

Post by Internal Sat Feb 11, 2012 4:52 pm

dronte wrote:

Top teams in Europe,how are they doing? Dallara

bullocks, clearly man-made snow
Internal
Internal
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down