inderbaby
Tomwin Lannister
Juventino89
Luca
DeviAngel
12 posters

Page 2 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

LIVE - Lazio - Juventus [ Match Thread and News] - Page 2 Empty Re: LIVE - Lazio - Juventus [ Match Thread and News]

Post by Luca Sat Nov 26, 2011 9:46 pm

Pepe :bow:
honestly!

He is average, he does work hard, he does lack an end product but with the way Juventus plays I cannot hate on anyone, just brilliant

What a well worked goal, should have had more
Bonucci, scared me in the first half but was composed in the second half
Matri worked so hard
I thought the Vucinic sub was strange and I would have liked to see Quagliarella in earlier, he may have scored!

No Marchisio against Napoli will hurt

Luca
J Council Master

Back to top Go down

LIVE - Lazio - Juventus [ Match Thread and News] - Page 2 Empty Re: LIVE - Lazio - Juventus [ Match Thread and News]

Post by Camurrìa.Sto.Stronzo Sat Nov 26, 2011 9:47 pm

Giaccherini sucks, how many times did he lose the ball?
Camurrìa.Sto.Stronzo
Camurrìa.Sto.Stronzo
Banned (Permanent)

Club Supported : Liverpool

Back to top Go down

Post by Luca Sat Nov 26, 2011 9:49 pm

Giaccherini was extremely wasteful
Not sure why Estigarribia and Giaccherini are preferred to Krasic and Elia but that is life

Juventus played beautifully from start to finish

Luca
J Council Master

Club Supported : Juventus

Back to top Go down

Post by Camurrìa.Sto.Stronzo Sat Nov 26, 2011 9:49 pm

Camurrìa.Sto.Stronzo
Camurrìa.Sto.Stronzo
Banned (Permanent)

Back to top Go down

Post by inderbaby Sat Nov 26, 2011 9:49 pm

Pepe is our Di Livio reborn Smile

inderbaby
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by DeviAngel Sat Nov 26, 2011 9:51 pm

Luca wrote:Giaccherini was extremely wasteful
Not sure why Estigarribia and Giaccherini are preferred to Krasic and Elia but that is life

Juventus played beautifully from start to finish

he had such great shot ...he just came back from injury let's see alter

Esti was great he is such hard worker but tech gifted...
DeviAngel
DeviAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Luca Sat Nov 26, 2011 9:53 pm

Yeah he worked hard going back but I'd really like to see what Esti can do going forward, I'm not disappointed in his play.

Giaccherini just looks lost at times, he looks like he is not comfortable. I think maybe he is nervous wearing a Juventus shirt.

Luca
J Council Master

Back to top Go down

Post by Halfsharkgator Sat Nov 26, 2011 9:54 pm

Some tense moments but we finished strong and held the ball well at the end :bball:

Halfsharkgator
Halfsharkgator
Hot Prospect
Hot Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by DeviAngel Sat Nov 26, 2011 9:55 pm

Luca wrote:Yeah he worked hard going back but I'd really like to see what Esti can do going forward, I'm not disappointed in his play.

Giaccherini just looks lost at times, he looks like he is not comfortable. I think maybe he is nervous wearing a Juventus shirt.

I tihnk the same about giacch lets give him time
DeviAngel
DeviAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Luca Sat Nov 26, 2011 10:02 pm

DeviAngel wrote:
Luca wrote:Yeah he worked hard going back but I'd really like to see what Esti can do going forward, I'm not disappointed in his play.

I tihnk the same about giacch lets give him time

For sure, I just want to see some others also given time- I think you know who I mean! Very Happy

Luca
J Council Master

Back to top Go down

Post by Camurrìa.Sto.Stronzo Sat Nov 26, 2011 10:09 pm

Forget giving him time, GIVE BACK GIOVINCO !
Camurrìa.Sto.Stronzo
Camurrìa.Sto.Stronzo
Banned (Permanent)

Back to top Go down

Post by DeviAngel Sat Nov 26, 2011 10:19 pm

Camurrìa.Sto.Stronzo wrote:Forget giving him time, GIVE BACK GIOVINCO !

dunno if u watched the game today he was way to much out muscled and not himself
DeviAngel
DeviAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by DeviAngel Sat Nov 26, 2011 10:21 pm

according to Goal Vidal was man of the match with 8.0

fan man of the match is Buffon
DeviAngel
DeviAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Camurrìa.Sto.Stronzo Sat Nov 26, 2011 10:22 pm

DeviAngel wrote:

dunno if u watched the game today he was way to much out muscled and not himself

Unlike Giach.. Giovinco knows how to keep the ball even with guys bigger than him. You see, both Giovinco and Giach are the same size in hieght, but Giovinco is just more complete. Regardless of his return from Injury, he wasn't injured for a while and has had so much time to rest, it's not like he was rushed right away... not to mention his injury wasn't even long term.

Camurrìa.Sto.Stronzo
Camurrìa.Sto.Stronzo
Banned (Permanent)

Back to top Go down

Post by inderbaby Sat Nov 26, 2011 10:25 pm

DeviAngel wrote:according to Goal Vidal was man of the match with 8.0

fan man of the match is Buffon

Vidal was my MOM!

inderbaby
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by DeviAngel Sat Nov 26, 2011 10:25 pm

Camurrìa.Sto.Stronzo wrote:
DeviAngel wrote:

Unlike Giach.. Giovinco knows how to keep the ball even with guys bigger than him. You see, both Giovinco and Giach are the same size in hieght, but Giovinco is just more complete. Regardless of his return from Injury, he wasn't injured for a while and has had so much time to rest, it's not like he was rushed right away... not to mention his injury wasn't even long term.

giachh has more strength than gio, gio is out muscled to easy and today the novara defense were playing basketball like Gio was the ball thats what is missing him no1 compared him with Giacch but in this Juve Giacch is more suitable becayse he tracks back and defends something that Gio will never do even if he wants he lacks strength
DeviAngel
DeviAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by zarola Sat Nov 26, 2011 10:27 pm

giaccherini literally looked like he hadn't slept in over 4 days .
Pepe is God.
Barzagli is undoubtedly Italy's best defender.
Buffon showed that he's not to be counted out of a best keeper list . Lazio would've won had it not been for gigi.
Bonucci played better than he usually does.
Lichtsteiner unsurprisingly played well because he had something to prove against his former club.
Pirlo was good.
Chiellini was clumsy.
Marchisio was alright but one of his quieter matches.
Vucinic was great in his link up play.
Matri was a constant threat.
Estigarribia was well at pressing high up.
Quagliarella wasn't given a fair chance.
Vidal was good defensively.
zarola
zarola
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Luca Sat Nov 26, 2011 10:30 pm

Disagree about Lichtsteiner, he was also amazing against Palermo and just carried over his form. He really has not played poorly for Juventus, not so poor that I remember it.

Agreed with pretty much everything else.

I think we can safely say that Buffon is BACK, although he never really left in my opinion.

Luca
J Council Master

Back to top Go down

Post by inderbaby Sat Nov 26, 2011 10:35 pm

Luca wrote:Disagree about Lichtsteiner, he was also amazing against Palermo and just carried over his form. He really has not played poorly for Juventus, not so poor that I remember it.

I think we can safely say that Buffon is BACK, although he never really left in my opinion.

Lichtsteiner always gives a good performance! Him and Barzaghli have been our best defenders this season!

inderbaby
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by DeviAngel Sat Nov 26, 2011 10:38 pm

inderbaby wrote:
Luca wrote:Disagree about Lichtsteiner, he was also amazing against Palermo and just carried over his form. He really has not played poorly for Juventus, not so poor that I remember it.

Lichtsteiner always gives a good performance! Him and Barzaghli have been our best defenders this season!

what a buy from Marotta Barzagli was for 300k lol he is beast ! the most consistent and best CB this season so far in serie A
DeviAngel
DeviAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Luca Sat Nov 26, 2011 10:40 pm

No love for Chiellini, Juventus' actual best defender?

Luca
J Council Master

Back to top Go down

Post by DeviAngel Sat Nov 26, 2011 10:40 pm

Luca wrote:No love for Chiellini, Juventus' actual best defender?

I said so far this season and I mean it
DeviAngel
DeviAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Luca Sat Nov 26, 2011 10:42 pm

Chiellini has been fantastic though, a blunder here and there but man, just awesome. He keeps that backline together along with Buffon.

Both Barzagli and Lichtsteiner have been great too. Just sayin' Giorgio is still the man.

Luca
J Council Master

Back to top Go down

Post by elm_baraja_shaman Sat Nov 26, 2011 10:43 pm

ehrmmm watched partly just the first half........ Elia wasn't even given 2 mins so as Krasic?.....

just asking...
elm_baraja_shaman
elm_baraja_shaman
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Dinamo Zagreb

Back to top Go down

Post by Luca Sat Nov 26, 2011 10:45 pm

Neither of them played.

Estigarribia came on for Vucinic
Giaccherini for Pepe
Quagliarella for Matri

Luca
J Council Master

Back to top Go down

Post by elm_baraja_shaman Sat Nov 26, 2011 11:45 pm

Luca wrote:Neither of them played.

Estigarribia came on for Vucinic
Giaccherini for Pepe
Quagliarella for Matri

:facepalm:
elm_baraja_shaman
elm_baraja_shaman
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Dinamo Zagreb

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next