inderbaby
Tomwin Lannister
Juventino89
Luca
DeviAngel
12 posters

Page 3 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

LIVE - Lazio - Juventus [ Match Thread and News] - Page 3 Empty Re: LIVE - Lazio - Juventus [ Match Thread and News]

Post by elm_baraja_shaman Sat Nov 26, 2011 11:45 pm

Luca wrote:Neither of them played.

Estigarribia came on for Vucinic
Giaccherini for Pepe
Quagliarella for Matri

:facepalm:

elm_baraja_shaman
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

LIVE - Lazio - Juventus [ Match Thread and News] - Page 3 Empty Re: LIVE - Lazio - Juventus [ Match Thread and News]

Post by juve_gigi Sun Nov 27, 2011 12:24 am

Camurrìa.Sto.Stronzo wrote:Forget giving him time, GIVE BACK GIOVINCO !

Amen fratello...

:bow: :bow: :bow: :bow:
juve_gigi
juve_gigi
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Juventus

Back to top Go down

Post by juve_gigi Sun Nov 27, 2011 12:26 am

zarola wrote:giaccherini literally looked like he hadn't slept in over 4 days .
Pepe is God.
Barzagli is undoubtedly Italy's best defender.
Buffon showed that he's not to be counted out of a best keeper list . Lazio would've won had it not been for gigi.
Bonucci played better than he usually does.
Lichtsteiner unsurprisingly played well because he had something to prove against his former club.
Pirlo was good.
Chiellini was clumsy.
Marchisio was alright but one of his quieter matches.
Vucinic was great in his link up play.
Matri was a constant threat.
Estigarribia was well at pressing high up.
Quagliarella wasn't given a fair chance.
Vidal was good defensively.

That pretty much sums it up. Did you mention that Pepe is a God?? And that Gigi is a legend??

:coffee:
juve_gigi
juve_gigi
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Camurrìa.Sto.Stronzo Sun Nov 27, 2011 12:27 am

elmystique wrote:ehrmmm watched partly just the first half........ Elia wasn't even given 2 mins so as Krasic?.....

just asking...

Their were not on the bench :coffee:
Camurrìa.Sto.Stronzo
Camurrìa.Sto.Stronzo
Banned (Permanent)

Club Supported : Liverpool

Back to top Go down

Post by Camurrìa.Sto.Stronzo Sun Nov 27, 2011 12:30 am

DeviAngel wrote:
Camurrìa.Sto.Stronzo wrote:
DeviAngel wrote:

dunno if u watched the game today he was way to much out muscled and not himself

Unlike Giach.. Giovinco knows how to keep the ball even with guys bigger than him. You see, both Giovinco and Giach are the same size in hieght, but Giovinco is just more complete. Regardless of his return from Injury, he wasn't injured for a while and has had so much time to rest, it's not like he was rushed right away... not to mention his injury wasn't even long term.

giachh has more strength than gio, gio is out muscled to easy and today the novara defense were playing basketball like Gio was the ball thats what is missing him no1 compared him with Giacch but in this Juve Giacch is more suitable becayse he tracks back and defends something that Gio will never do even if he wants he lacks strength

How does he have more strenght and yet lose the ball countless times?

Giovinco did well with Parma, he even hit the post... In fact I just checked his ratings, he was one of the best in the game.

Giovinco doesn't track back? I'm sorry Devi, but that is wrong. He does track back, in that same position though... where Vucinic plays... he hardly tracks back. And anyways, you have Chiellini in LB... who defends more than goes forward, so tracking back is not needed.
Camurrìa.Sto.Stronzo
Camurrìa.Sto.Stronzo
Banned (Permanent)

Back to top Go down

Post by juve_gigi Sun Nov 27, 2011 12:30 am

Luca wrote:Disagree about Lichtsteiner, he was also amazing against Palermo and just carried over his form. He really has not played poorly for Juventus, not so poor that I remember it.

Agreed with pretty much everything else.

I think we can safely say that Buffon is BACK, although he never really left in my opinion.

Gigi is a legend. Whoever wanted Storari to start over him is a bufoon...

As opposed to Buffon... Razz Razz

Gigi is a legend and one of the greatest goalkeepers EVER...

Forza Gigi Buffon!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

juve_gigi
juve_gigi
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Camurrìa.Sto.Stronzo Sun Nov 27, 2011 12:31 am

zarola wrote:giaccherini literally looked like he hadn't slept in over 4 days .
Pepe is God.
Barzagli is undoubtedly Italy's best defender.
Buffon showed that he's not to be counted out of a best keeper list . Lazio would've won had it not been for gigi.
Bonucci played better than he usually does.
Lichtsteiner unsurprisingly played well because he had something to prove against his former club.
Pirlo was good.
Chiellini was clumsy.
Marchisio was alright but one of his quieter matches.
Vucinic was great in his link up play.
Matri was a constant threat.
Estigarribia was well at pressing high up.
Quagliarella wasn't given a fair chance.
Vidal was good defensively.

How was Chiellini clumsby? The man made some spectacular slide tackles...
Camurrìa.Sto.Stronzo
Camurrìa.Sto.Stronzo
Banned (Permanent)

Back to top Go down

Post by Camurrìa.Sto.Stronzo Sun Nov 27, 2011 12:31 am

juve_gigi wrote:
Luca wrote:Disagree about Lichtsteiner, he was also amazing against Palermo and just carried over his form. He really has not played poorly for Juventus, not so poor that I remember it.

Agreed with pretty much everything else.

I think we can safely say that Buffon is BACK, although he never really left in my opinion.

Gigi is a legend. Whoever wanted Storari to start over him is a bufoon...

As opposed to Buffon... Razz Razz

Gigi is a legend and one of the greatest goalkeepers EVER...

Forza Gigi Buffon!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Pino = God :bow:

I'm not joking. He is the new WigglesWorth.
Camurrìa.Sto.Stronzo
Camurrìa.Sto.Stronzo
Banned (Permanent)

Back to top Go down

Post by juve_gigi Sun Nov 27, 2011 12:33 am

DeviAngel wrote:

dunno if u watched the game today he was way to much out muscled and not himself

Unlike Giach.. Giovinco knows how to keep the ball even with guys bigger than him. You see, both Giovinco and Giach are the same size in hieght, but Giovinco is just more complete. Regardless of his return from Injury, he wasn't injured for a while and has had so much time to rest, it's not like he was rushed right away... not to mention his injury wasn't even long term.

Giaccherini is a disgrace to the Juventus jersey. I have watched Juventus since the 1980's and Giaccherini has to be one of the worst players to ever wear the Juventus jersey in almost 30 years. Really...

And he was valued the same as Giovinco??? Shocked Shocked Shocked
juve_gigi
juve_gigi
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Camurrìa.Sto.Stronzo Sun Nov 27, 2011 12:34 am

juve_gigi wrote:
DeviAngel wrote:

Giaccherini is a disgrace to the Juventus jersey. I have watched Juventus since the 1980's and Giaccherini has to be one of the worst players to ever wear the Juventus jersey in almost 30 years. Really...

Bah, guys like Marchionni and Molinaro were the worst ahaha
Camurrìa.Sto.Stronzo
Camurrìa.Sto.Stronzo
Banned (Permanent)

Back to top Go down

Post by juve_gigi Sun Nov 27, 2011 12:35 am

DeviAngel wrote:
DeviAngel wrote:

giachh has more strength than gio, gio is out muscled to easy and today the novara defense were playing basketball like Gio was the ball thats what is missing him no1 compared him with Giacch but in this Juve Giacch is more suitable becayse he tracks back and defends something that Gio will never do even if he wants he lacks strength

Giovinco did well with Parma, he even hit the post... In fact I just checked his ratings, he was one of the best in the game.

Giovinco doesn't track back? I'm sorry Devi, but that is wrong. He does track back, in that same position though... where Vucinic plays... he hardly tracks back. And anyways, you have Chiellini in LB... who defends more than goes forward, so tracking back is not needed.

Giovinco is a major part of La Nazionale, Giachherini is a waste of a roster spot. Enough said, no need to have to defend Giovinco against such a useless player like Giaccherini...

juve_gigi
juve_gigi
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Camurrìa.Sto.Stronzo Sun Nov 27, 2011 12:37 am

Agreed
Camurrìa.Sto.Stronzo
Camurrìa.Sto.Stronzo
Banned (Permanent)

Back to top Go down

Post by juve_gigi Sun Nov 27, 2011 12:49 am

juve_gigi wrote:
DeviAngel wrote:

Bah, guys like Marchionni and Molinaro were the worst ahaha

Haha, I would take both Molinaro and Marchionni over Giaccherini in a hearbeat. As a matter of fact, Molinaro would be an upgrade over Grosso/PDC and Marchionni would be good depth at the RW position over Giaccherini...
juve_gigi
juve_gigi
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Luca Sun Nov 27, 2011 12:51 am

Still early, I just wonder why Elia and Krasic cannot get minutes over Giaccherini. I have no problem with Giaccherini getting some time here and there, but with two players of MUCH more quality just sitting there..?

Luca
J Council Master

Back to top Go down

Post by Camurrìa.Sto.Stronzo Sun Nov 27, 2011 12:53 am

Luca wrote:Still early, I just wonder why Elia and Krasic cannot get minutes over Giaccherini. I have no problem with Giaccherini getting some time here and there, but with two players of MUCH more quality just sitting there..?

Elia and Krasic were not even on the bench lol...
I hope its because he wants them for Napoli
Camurrìa.Sto.Stronzo
Camurrìa.Sto.Stronzo
Banned (Permanent)

Back to top Go down

Post by DeviAngel Sun Nov 27, 2011 12:55 am

DeviAngel wrote:
DeviAngel wrote:

u check his ratings ?? FFS I watched the game apart from that shot he did nothing good for whole *bleep* game and lost more balls than Gaicch lost in all his matches
DeviAngel
DeviAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Luca Sun Nov 27, 2011 12:55 am

No way, well I doubt it- I would be really surprised

I think it is because Conte does not trust them in games like this, we'll see with Napoli though

Luca
J Council Master

Back to top Go down

Post by Camurrìa.Sto.Stronzo Sun Nov 27, 2011 1:03 am

DeviAngel wrote:
DeviAngel wrote:
DeviAngel wrote:

u check his ratings ?? FFS I watched the game apart from that shot he did nothing good for whole *bleep* game and lost more balls than Gaicch lost in all his matches

... I watched the match aswell... I mentioned the ratings because the ratings don't lie. If he was rated high... then he was good.

And what do you mean Giovinco lost so many balls? No he didn't :?:
Camurrìa.Sto.Stronzo
Camurrìa.Sto.Stronzo
Banned (Permanent)

Back to top Go down

Post by Camurrìa.Sto.Stronzo Sun Nov 27, 2011 1:03 am

Luca wrote:No way, well I doubt it- I would be really surprised

I think it is because Conte does not trust them in games like this, we'll see with Napoli though

haha trust me, they were not on the bench
Camurrìa.Sto.Stronzo
Camurrìa.Sto.Stronzo
Banned (Permanent)

Back to top Go down

Post by Luca Sun Nov 27, 2011 1:06 am

I believe that

I meant I doubt that they are being rested for Napoli.

I mean, aren't players that normally don't play, well rested?

That would shock Mazzari though, to have to face Krasic and Elia, that is a completely different Juventus.

Luca
J Council Master

Back to top Go down

Post by DeviAngel Sun Nov 27, 2011 1:07 am

DeviAngel wrote:
DeviAngel wrote:
DeviAngel wrote:

... I watched the match aswell... I mentioned the ratings because the ratings don't lie. If he was rated high... then he was good.

And what do you mean Giovinco lost so many balls? No he didn't :?:

ur love for him blinded u really thats what I mean
DeviAngel
DeviAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Camurrìa.Sto.Stronzo Sun Nov 27, 2011 1:08 am

I don't think so Devi. The stats don't lie. :coffee:

http://sport.sky.it/sport/statistiche/calcio/2011_2012/confronto/giocatori.html?playerSx=91213&compSx=serie_a&teamSx=parma&edition=2011_2012&playerDx=86850&compDx=serie_a&teamDx=atalanta
Camurrìa.Sto.Stronzo
Camurrìa.Sto.Stronzo
Banned (Permanent)

Back to top Go down

Post by Camurrìa.Sto.Stronzo Sun Nov 27, 2011 1:13 am

Compare him with Giac and you will see.
Camurrìa.Sto.Stronzo
Camurrìa.Sto.Stronzo
Banned (Permanent)

Back to top Go down

Post by Tomwin Lannister Sun Nov 27, 2011 1:36 am

Giac is not good enough for our bench.

That is all.

Tomwin Lannister
Tomwin Lannister
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by NavJuve Sun Nov 27, 2011 1:47 am

Luca wrote:Still early, I just wonder why Elia and Krasic cannot get minutes over Giaccherini. I have no problem with Giaccherini getting some time here and there, but with two players of MUCH more quality just sitting there..?

Seriously? You're winning 1-0 over Lazio and you want to see Krasic/Elia come on, who can't defend at all? You'd rather see them come on over a Giacherinni and Estagaribbia who will work hard and keep running and defend the lead?
NavJuve
NavJuve
Prospect
Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by Camurrìa.Sto.Stronzo Sun Nov 27, 2011 1:48 am

NavJuve wrote:

Seriously? You're winning 1-0 over Lazio and you want to see Krasic/Elia come on, who can't defend at all? You'd rather see them come on over a Giacherinni and Estagaribbia who will work hard and keep running and defend the lead?

It's about starting, not coming off the bench :facepalm:
Camurrìa.Sto.Stronzo
Camurrìa.Sto.Stronzo
Banned (Permanent)

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next