Albiceleste
zizzle
izzy
adnyana179
Potential
22 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Madrid Youth > Barcelona Youth - Page 2 Empty Re: Madrid Youth > Barcelona Youth

Post by Albiceleste Tue Nov 29, 2011 1:40 pm

english_jewel wrote:
diptiman wrote:not to mention mata and soldado beasting

That's all good, but what's the point in making these players if you aren't going to use them? In fact, had Mata hadn't moved to Valencia, he wouldn't be at the level he is at now.
It's hilarious how they try to take credit for what Valencia and other clubs have done to develop their rejected youth when they become good Laughing :facepalm:

Albiceleste
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Madrid Youth > Barcelona Youth - Page 2 Empty Re: Madrid Youth > Barcelona Youth

Post by El Chelsea Fuerte Tue Nov 29, 2011 1:43 pm

Lionel Messi wrote:
english_jewel wrote:

That's all good, but what's the point in making these players if you aren't going to use them? In fact, had Mata hadn't moved to Valencia, he wouldn't be at the level he is at now.
It's hilarious how they try to take credit for what Valencia and other clubs have done to develop their rejected youth when they become good Laughing :facepalm:

Exactly. If anything those teams saved their careers from being destroyed.

El Chelsea Fuerte
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Atletico Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by zizzle Tue Nov 29, 2011 1:45 pm

Crimson wrote:
zizzle wrote:
Crimson wrote:
zizzle wrote:Madrid fans....really ? :facepalm:

Inter Milan....really ? :facepalm:

i understand your need to be ahead of Barcelona in everything, especially after spending some long years in their shadow, but to actually argue that Madrid youth is on the same league and Barca's is taking it a bit too far. I guess being 6 points ahead makes you say some wierd things...oh how do i know, my team is fighting relegation

edit: banana for the good sports

Not too bright are you?

I'll explain it for you since your a tad bit slow.

You generalised with your statement, I mocked you by making an even more ridiculous statement copying your post in the same manner.

Yet here you go again on a tirade doing the exact same thing that I mocked you for, hilarious really.

If I wasn't so sleep deprived right now I would continue with this absurdity, but I really can't be bothered.

going into personal insults are we...this only leaves one question

you mad bro ? looks like it

if you were not a pethatic kid with no arguement except insults i would continue with this absuridity, but i really cant be bothered, even if it looks like a promising source of lolz

zizzle
zizzle
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Juventus

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Nov 29, 2011 6:04 pm

zizzle wrote:
Crimson wrote:
zizzle wrote:
Crimson wrote:

i understand your need to be ahead of Barcelona in everything, especially after spending some long years in their shadow, but to actually argue that Madrid youth is on the same league and Barca's is taking it a bit too far. I guess being 6 points ahead makes you say some wierd things...oh how do i know, my team is fighting relegation

Not too bright are you?

You generalised with your statement, I mocked you by making an even more ridiculous statement copying your post in the same manner.

Yet here you go again on a tirade doing the exact same thing that I mocked you for, hilarious really.

If I wasn't so sleep deprived right now I would continue with this absurdity, but I really can't be bothered.

if you were not a pethatic kid with no arguement except insults i would continue with this absuridity, but i really cant be bothered, even if it looks like a promising source of lolz

pathetic*

argument*

absurdity*

I is with a capital, can't has an apostrophe.....

Back to top Go down

Post by izzy Tue Nov 29, 2011 7:15 pm

english_jewel wrote:
Lionel Messi wrote:
english_jewel wrote:

Madrid Youth > Barcelona Youth - Page 2 Butt-hurt
izzy
izzy
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Marseille

Back to top Go down

Post by Magricos Tue Nov 29, 2011 7:23 pm

english_jewel wrote:
Lionel Messi wrote:
english_jewel wrote:

:facepalm: You do realize Mata was one of the best U-20 players in Spain .

Magricos
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Sao Paulo

Back to top Go down

Post by eelir Tue Nov 29, 2011 7:40 pm

Ahahah 6 point lead and they show their "permanent class".
Pathetic.
eelir
eelir
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Barcelona

Back to top Go down

Post by Red Alert Tue Nov 29, 2011 7:41 pm

Potential wrote:
alexjanosik wrote:Oh and almost forgot to comment on the only the results count part.

Let me take you down memory lane.The CL final in which Barca played United off the park.
7 or 8 of the players were from La Masia including the 3 best players in the world.
Jog it on.

According to who? FIFA or Barcelona fans? I don't know which is more biased.

RM and Barca fan fighting for who's more biased. What a joke.
Red Alert
Red Alert
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Zees Tue Nov 29, 2011 11:07 pm

ynwa wrote:
Potential wrote:
alexjanosik wrote:Oh and almost forgot to comment on the only the results count part.

Let me take you down memory lane.The CL final in which Barca played United off the park.
7 or 8 of the players were from La Masia including the 3 best players in the world.
Jog it on.

According to who? FIFA or Barcelona fans? I don't know which is more biased.

RM and Barca fan fighting for who's more biased. What a joke.
Potential isnt a RM fan no?
Zees
Zees
Starlet
Starlet

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by zizzle Tue Nov 29, 2011 11:29 pm

Crimson wrote:
zizzle wrote:
Crimson wrote:
zizzle wrote:
Crimson wrote:

Not too bright are you?

pathetic*

argument*

absurdity*

I is with a capital, can't has an apostrophe.....

hahaha and you fell for it like they all do. your posts reeks of fake intellectuality dude, big words and all trying to sound like someone you're not, so i knew you wouldnt resist and do the spell check for me since i was too lazy to right click and correct Laughing Laughing

good job school boy Laughing Laughing

more lolz
zizzle
zizzle
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Juventus

Back to top Go down

Post by billionmillion Tue Nov 29, 2011 11:45 pm

Madrid Youth > Barcelona Youth - Page 2 34510
billionmillion
billionmillion
Banned (Permanent)

Club Supported : Barcelona

Back to top Go down

Post by the xcx Wed Nov 30, 2011 1:16 am

Whats all the fighting? Cant we all agree with the fact that R.Madrid youth system>Barcas one?
the xcx
the xcx
Banned (Decade)

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2