Error
adnyana179
S
Mr Nick09
hrealmadrid
14 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

If all this happens, has anything changed in Madrid Empty If all this happens, has anything changed in Madrid

Post by Guest Tue Jun 14, 2011 1:58 pm

Not that i'm truly complaining... certainly not boring and the players are exciting. But WTF lol!!!! I keep trying to figure out the Madrid plan (been trying since 1997) and i can never quite grasp our logic.

If all this happens (Coentrao, Neymar and Aguero), i will never use the words continuity and consistency when talking about Madrid again.

I was getting a little bored with the season over. This sure livened things up Afro

Back to top Go down

If all this happens, has anything changed in Madrid Empty Re: If all this happens, has anything changed in Madrid

Post by hrealmadrid Tue Jun 14, 2011 2:04 pm

I'm not too happy about all of it to be honest. I didn't feel as though we needed so many additions. Then again I'm not a manager.
hrealmadrid
hrealmadrid
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Sao Paulo

Back to top Go down

If all this happens, has anything changed in Madrid Empty Re: If all this happens, has anything changed in Madrid

Post by Mr Nick09 Tue Jun 14, 2011 2:06 pm

I dont know if we can draw conjectures just now, but we are all doing it atm.

Mourinho seems to be making long term moves, if we have continuity from the coach, it's not bad.

But from a team standpoint, i think we will be alienating a lot of players with the ay we do things, as if we dont learn from previous mistakes.

What's up with the Callejon and Altintop we bought, it's gonna look deep from where they are.
Mr Nick09
Mr Nick09
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jun 14, 2011 2:08 pm

Calleyon and Altintop are going to be like Gago and Leon... they're going to buy season memberships at a beach club somewhere in Spain. They'll make guest appearances in Madrid when required.

Back to top Go down

Post by hrealmadrid Tue Jun 14, 2011 2:11 pm

Yeah life will be good for them.
hrealmadrid
hrealmadrid
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr Nick09 Tue Jun 14, 2011 2:40 pm

What pisses me off so much is that we invest so much in buying forwards and we dont do the same on signing people that will help us create the game for those forwards to play...
Mr Nick09
Mr Nick09
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by S Tue Jun 14, 2011 2:41 pm

breaking news:real madrid sells ronaldo to man city for 170m .. :lol!:
S
S
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Club Supported : Juventus

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jun 14, 2011 2:54 pm

I would really for us to splurge and buy a great CB and a great B2B midfield player. For example, if we went out and had broken the bank on Hummels and Essien, i would've been ecstatic. We wouldn't need to subtract from the squad much and we would add a huge amount. But with all these forwards, you are subtracting and adding a lot... delta is not that different in my eyes. In fact, it wouldn't be outlandish if we netted a negative.

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr Nick09 Tue Jun 14, 2011 2:58 pm

true i mean, the reason barcelona is so good at keeping people away is because of xaviniesta and busquets controlling the ball. I reckon playing the 433 is the future, but we dont even have an advanced playmaker in the team, it's a real shame imo. We nuture 10M kaka for no good reasons instead of investing in that breed of player... I'm just praying we pull something out with essien.
Mr Nick09
Mr Nick09
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by hrealmadrid Tue Jun 14, 2011 3:02 pm

Essien isn't going to happen dude
hrealmadrid
hrealmadrid
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr Nick09 Tue Jun 14, 2011 3:11 pm

just throwing it out there. where are the borjitas to facilitate the game? instead we have kaka.

Can you imagine us buying both Maradon and Pele's "sons", oh my...
Mr Nick09
Mr Nick09
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by adnyana179 Tue Jun 14, 2011 3:15 pm

Speaking of Borja, I posted in the Atletico section how Manzano wants to reunite with him at the Calderon.
adnyana179
adnyana179
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jun 14, 2011 3:16 pm

Our biggest failures this year were not in the final 1/3... it was in the middle where we couldn't link up to our forwards in certain games. Sahin helps a lot there. But Essien, which i know people think would never happen, would own next to Sahin and Alonso.

If we had a midfield of Essien-Sahin-Alonso, we would compete with Barca. They'd still be better of course. But not that much better.

Getting Yaya would be my wet dream.

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr Nick09 Tue Jun 14, 2011 3:21 pm

adnyana179 wrote:Speaking of Borja, I posted in the Atletico section how Manzano wants to reunite with him at the Calderon.

They can keep dreaming Razz
Mr Nick09
Mr Nick09
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr Nick09 Tue Jun 14, 2011 3:23 pm

sportsczy wrote:Our biggest failures this year were not in the final 1/3... it was in the middle where we couldn't link up to our forwards in certain games. Sahin helps a lot there. But Essien, which i know people think would never happen, would own next to Sahin and Alonso.

If we had a midfield of Essien-Sahin-Alonso, we would compete with Barca. They'd still be better of course. But not that much better.

Only drawback in that line up is Alonso, he is the lesser ball player of the 3, while Xavi and Iniesta generates a ton of movements between the lines. If you throw Cazorla for example in that mix, you have something a bit more fair, just because his skillset matches.
Mr Nick09
Mr Nick09
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Error Tue Jun 14, 2011 3:23 pm

Some of you are getting way too far ahead with these things.

If Neymar thing happens to be true then we just changed target from Agüero to Neymar. I don't see why we would buy both of them or how they would fit in. Even if we sell both Benzema and Higuain or even CR (which is never going to happen). This whole thing would leave us strikerless with bunch of wingers, SS and inside forwards. I can guarantee that is not something that Mourinho has in mind.

Let's compare Agüero vs. Neymar situations: Neymar is lesser star compared to Agüero which means he is more likely to accept rotation. His wage is rumored to be 2mil per season (10mil for 5 years) which is much less than what Agüero would want (earns around 8mil per season at Atletico). His transfer price is also smaller, 32mil vs. 45mil. With Agüero's price we can afford Neymar and his salaries for next five years and it's still not as much Agüero's transfer price alone.

And I don't see how Coentrao's signing is against our new continuity policy. It's obvious we need either CB or FB and we seem to go for FB since they are easier to find and we can just put Ramos in the middle. That's the kind of policy we should do. We should actually be happy that we are showing some attention to defense. It's another question if Coentrao is the right guy since he isn't a RB but that has nothing to do with continuity.

All in all, some of you are just taking these media hypes and rumors too seriously and decide to ignore words from club itself.
Error
Error
Hot Prospect
Hot Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by adnyana179 Tue Jun 14, 2011 3:24 pm

St_Nick09_of_Goal wrote:
adnyana179 wrote:Speaking of Borja, I posted in the Atletico section how Manzano wants to reunite with him at the Calderon.

They can keep dreaming Razz

When I saw the clause and the likely minimum, that's the only conclusion I could think of myself. He's earned the attention, that's for sure.
adnyana179
adnyana179
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr Nick09 Tue Jun 14, 2011 3:27 pm

Well, going from Villarreal to Pathetico is a massive downgrade. Villarreal is one of the best teams in europe imo, a bit naive but their football is quite something.
Mr Nick09
Mr Nick09
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr Nick09 Tue Jun 14, 2011 3:38 pm

Error wrote:
Let's compare Agüero vs. Neymar situations: Neymar is lesser star compared to Agüero which means he is more likely to accept rotation. His wage is rumored to be 2mil per season (10mil for 5 years) which is much less than what Agüero would want (earns around 8mil per season at Atletico). His transfer price is also smaller, 32mil vs. 45mil. With Agüero's price we can afford Neymar and his salaries for next five years and it's still not as much Agüero's transfer price alone.

All in all, some of you are just taking these media hypes and rumors too seriously and decide to ignore words from club itself.

First of, i think the club is never going to reveal their position about transfers and such. Just never going to happen, specially when the big pieces are concerned. I do listen when they talk about Canales or Callejon but no politics is involved here, no massive shift for the fans and the club. But when it comes to the future of Benzema, Higuain, Ronaldo, kaka etc... too sensitive, status quo has to be maintained until something concrete happen. There is a lot of planning and strategies involved in such deals.

As for Neymar, he is not even as good as Kun to begin with. It's an even bigger step back to sign him. So i dont even look at his signing as something that will happen this summer. If we sign him to be an active piece of the squad this summer, we seriously dent our chances in europe. That risk isnt the same with Kun. The reports, which we still take lightly, are talking about a loan most likely first.

I havent heard about Kun negotiations breaking down, but it's the kind of craziness we have seen here, signing both. We will see how the future holds, shaping up for a 433 isnt a bad thing for our future btw, and we need inside forwards for it.

Dont be fooled, everyone is dubious of the move, that doesnt stop us from discussing it. Just that some of the sources reporting it have been quite reliable so far. I couldnt believe it when i saw we were trying to sign Coentrao, yet it seems like we are. same thing here... I dont discard anything.

As for ROnaldo being sold...hehe i dont care. I actually will be kinda glad in a way, he is more a hindrance in my eyes. but who knows what will happen. Mourinho staying here for a long time can push him out at some point... see, lots of crazy theories. bounce

Last edited by St_Nick09_of_Goal on Tue Jun 14, 2011 3:45 pm; edited 1 time in total
Mr Nick09
Mr Nick09
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by guest7 Tue Jun 14, 2011 3:42 pm

Neymars nerves are bad. He misses alot of peneltys becouse of it. He wont be a big game player, besides that he is a diver. Don't want that close to R.M pls :coffee:
guest7
guest7
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by alex mahone Tue Jun 14, 2011 3:46 pm

St_Nick09_of_Goal wrote:
sportsczy wrote:Our biggest failures this year were not in the final 1/3... it was in the middle where we couldn't link up to our forwards in certain games. Sahin helps a lot there. But Essien, which i know people think would never happen, would own next to Sahin and Alonso.

Only drawback in that line up is Alonso, he is the lesser ball player of the 3, while Xavi and Iniesta generates a ton of movements between the lines. If you throw Cazorla for example in that mix, you have something a bit more fair, just because his skillset matches.

can putting an AM (ozil/ kaka) in that line up instead of alonso be consider as an alternative?
alex mahone
alex mahone
Banned (Permanent)

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr Nick09 Tue Jun 14, 2011 3:56 pm

I think Ozil can play deeper than he does now, but things like his Stamina are a limiting factor for him atm.

Kaka is a bit inept at playing CM. the fact that he just thinks of running with the ball and cant make the others play while directing, are a limiting factor. He doesnt have the greatest work rate either.

Atm, for both it would be difficult, but Ozil would do a better job. That's one of the things that annoys me so much about Kaka, no versatility whatsoever, if you want to use him, there is only one way.
Mr Nick09
Mr Nick09
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by The Madrid One Tue Jun 14, 2011 5:00 pm

this is mourinho we are talking about, i doubt he will be stupid enough to make all these moves.

he will get what HE WANTS, and i hope by the time he leaves, that madrid dont do these things.
The Madrid One
The Madrid One
"Imaybeonthesideoftheangels..."

Back to top Go down

Post by Babun Tue Jun 14, 2011 5:06 pm

alex mahone wrote:
St_Nick09_of_Goal wrote:

can putting an AM (ozil/ kaka) in that line up instead of alonso be consider as an alternative?
It's very possible but Ozil is still immature for it. You need a very good destroyer behind him. When he gets the ball deep in midfield a pass is almost certain because he can avoid challenges and has got all the time in the world to pick a pass. If not, he can just drive the ball forward at high speed Very Happy
Babun
Babun
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by EarlyPrototype Tue Jun 14, 2011 5:30 pm

If all this happens, has anything changed in Madrid 4180332240

I can see Nick getting that out if Borja goes Pathetico.

As for the Real Madrid having continuity what A JOKE!

same old Real Madrid
EarlyPrototype
EarlyPrototype
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum