Error
adnyana179
S
Mr Nick09
hrealmadrid
14 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

If all this happens, has anything changed in Madrid - Page 2 Empty Re: If all this happens, has anything changed in Madrid

Post by EarlyPrototype Wed Jun 15, 2011 1:30 am

If all this happens, has anything changed in Madrid - Page 2 4180332240

I can see Nick getting that out if Borja goes Pathetico.

As for the Real Madrid having continuity what A JOKE!

same old Real Madrid

EarlyPrototype
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

If all this happens, has anything changed in Madrid - Page 2 Empty Re: If all this happens, has anything changed in Madrid

Post by EarlyPrototype Wed Jun 15, 2011 1:30 am

If all this happens, has anything changed in Madrid - Page 2 4180332240

I can see Nick getting that out if Borja goes Pathetico.

As for the Real Madrid having continuity what A JOKE!

same old Real Madrid
EarlyPrototype
EarlyPrototype
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Sao Paulo

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr Nick09 Wed Jun 15, 2011 1:32 am

I swear if mourinho isnt coach for at least another 4 seasons we will blow up

this isnt even about me not liking him, with the kind of stupidness going around, he needs to see this through and more.
Mr Nick09
Mr Nick09
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by Babun Wed Jun 15, 2011 1:32 am

St_Nick09_of_Goal wrote:I swear if mourinho isnt coach for at least another 4 seasons we will blow up

this isnt even about me not liking him, with the kind of stupidness going around, he needs to see this through and more.
I'm all with you Very Happy
If all this happens, has anything changed in Madrid - Page 2 Comandtrad
Babun
Babun
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by S32TABLANCA Wed Jun 15, 2011 5:29 am

Personally, I was very disappointed with all these changes and rumours of changes. I thought that the perfect summer would go past with us selling off dead wood + Kaka, buying Sahin, and promoting some young players. Even the Callejon signing made an element of sense. Top was plain wierd and unnecessary, but buying one of the world premier young LBs to turn into a RB when we have three very good players in both positions (Marcelo, Ramos, Arbeloa), and all this Kun and Neymar rubbish... I did not expect that at all. So, if this transfer season goes into wierd mode, you can consider that continuity in Real Madrid is stillborn.
S32TABLANCA
S32TABLANCA
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by VanDeezNuts Wed Jun 15, 2011 7:19 am

id much rather have yaya than essien.. just saying.

neither of them are going to end up coming here though. but yes i agree with you.. all these forwards, for what?

callejon and altintop should not have been purchased, it just makes us look like market whores imo.

sahin, yaya, and a great young CB- for instance hummels like you suggested would have been all the transfers we needed in.

kaka gago and albiol out then it all balances out. - not $ wise of course, but player wise.

VanDeezNuts
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : FC Basel

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jun 15, 2011 7:22 am

Most of this will likely not happen... probably just coentrao and aguero. Although, who the heck knows.

Makes the offseason less boring lol.

Back to top Go down

Post by VanDeezNuts Wed Jun 15, 2011 7:27 am

ideally no transfers is the better transfer. if you get what i am saying. we are covered in all areas IMO. having a full dose of continuity could be the thing that pushes us over the edge in terms of achievement

VanDeezNuts
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by adnyana179 Wed Jun 15, 2011 7:29 am

deezydeez wrote:ideally no transfers is the better transfer. if you get what i am saying. we are covered in all areas IMO. having a full dose of continuity could be the thing that pushes us over the edge in terms of achievement
We do need to reinforce our defense. The sooner Ramos is moved to CB, the better. That leaves an addition for RB, I just didn't think we would go for Coentrao.

I do agree on the idea of continuity and stability, but with our club that is always asking a lot.
adnyana179
adnyana179
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by The Madrid One Wed Jun 15, 2011 7:48 am

coentrao is the best possible option now.

our defense aint done. atleast in mou's eyes.
The Madrid One
The Madrid One
"Imaybeonthesideoftheangels..."

Back to top Go down

Post by VanDeezNuts Wed Jun 15, 2011 10:09 am

we have arbeloa to play RB, he has earned it. then we have ramos pepe carvalho and albiol as CBs marcelo and nacho (hopefully) as LBs.

ramos can backup RB when needed, arbeloa is almost always fit though. if anything we need a CB like Hummels. not a LB that plays out of position to play over an already decent and consistent RB

VanDeezNuts
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Thimmy Wed Jun 15, 2011 10:29 am

23 23 yeah
Thimmy
Thimmy
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by The Madrid One Wed Jun 15, 2011 10:33 am

deezydeez wrote:we have arbeloa to play RB, he has earned it. then we have ramos pepe carvalho and albiol as CBs marcelo and nacho (hopefully) as LBs.

ramos can backup RB when needed, arbeloa is almost always fit though. if anything we need a CB like Hummels. not a LB that plays out of position to play over an already decent and consistent RB

arbeloa and ramos are not the right backs mou has in mind for his system.

he wants a right back like maicon, who can defend well but attack so well to even score important goals himself.. like maicon did. he wants a special type of right back, it will be great to have someone like him at rb.

its risky and a bit creative to go for a lb, but arbeloa nor ramos can fill what mou wants.

arbeloa has no attacking ability, and ramos aint the best in either defense or attack as rb.

to defend,trap,and counter barca is what he wants. hense the attacking fullbacks.

he obviously really wants an rb, these coentrao rumors are true, he himself has given clues thios is what he wants fabio for. hes desperate for a rightback, and knows that ramos +pepe are our cbs for stay. we have carvalho as back up and albilol Evil or Very Mad Embarassed

we will eventually need a cb, but that will come next year, a back up cb, hopefully an experienced one.
The Madrid One
The Madrid One

Back to top Go down

Post by VanDeezNuts Wed Jun 15, 2011 10:43 am

i see what you are saying tmo, but mou needs to realize this is madrid, this is not inter.. by playing the same formula as he did 2 years prior does not guarantee success.

i think he does realize this because he has had faith in arbeloa and has spoke very highly of him in the press in the past. this is why it puzzles me when i hear all this news on coentrao. only a year ago mou was saying "why would we get coentrao when he have marcelo etc. etc."

i think its a major risk to play an attacking player like fabio out of position when our weakest link for years has been our defense.

VanDeezNuts
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by adnyana179 Wed Jun 15, 2011 10:46 am

deezydeez wrote:i see what you are saying tmo, but mou needs to realize this is madrid, this is not inter.. by playing the same formula as he did 2 years prior does not guarantee success.

i think he does realize this because he has had faith in arbeloa and has spoke very highly of him in the press in the past. this is why it puzzles me when i hear all this news on coentrao. only a year ago mou was saying "why would we get coentrao when he have marcelo etc. etc."

i think its a major risk to play an attacking player like fabio out of position when our weakest link for years has been our defense.

To be fair, when he was talking about Coentrao back then, he had no intention to play him as a RB. The suggestions were only as a LB, nothing else.
adnyana179
adnyana179
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr Nick09 Wed Jun 15, 2011 10:58 am

It depends how well he gets accustomed to playing RB, because it would have worked great if he had a right foot. Again, on paper, Coentroa is the perfect modern fullback, athletic, committed, tireless and technical. He is a lot like Alves but with a left foot. if he gets accustomed to the position, it's gonna work, but it's a dangerous gamble. if it works, people will call him genius again.
Mr Nick09
Mr Nick09
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Onyx Wed Jun 15, 2011 10:59 am

Yeh I don't think he's ever played at RB.

Onyx
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by The Madrid One Wed Jun 15, 2011 11:00 am

deezydeez wrote:i see what you are saying tmo, but mou needs to realize this is madrid, this is not inter.. by playing the same formula as he did 2 years prior does not guarantee success.

its not the same formula per say, but its an important factor in how he wants us to play. and like it or not if anyone can bring us titles and success it will be him.

and what adny said he said that when he didnt have intentions of coentrao at rb.

if hes actually risking it it only shows how much he REALLY wants that right back of his.
The Madrid One
The Madrid One

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr Nick09 Wed Jun 15, 2011 11:00 am

No he hasnt, he had some rare stint at RW when he wasnt good, nothing noticeable.
Mr Nick09
Mr Nick09
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by The Madrid One Wed Jun 15, 2011 11:10 am

i just saw the video of the interview in the larguero.

obvious mou wants coentrao.
The Madrid One
The Madrid One

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2