Annual December Spanish Autonomous Friendlies.

+9
Khaled
Arquitecto
ijomer
Lord Awesome
FennecFox7
checazzofai
BarrileteCosmico
Iceman
Catracho
13 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Annual December Spanish Autonomous Friendlies. - Page 2 Empty Re: Annual December Spanish Autonomous Friendlies.

Post by Catracho Wed Dec 28, 2011 9:11 pm

4 more subs for Euskadi..

Gorka Iraizoz off for Asier Riesgo

Aritz Aduriz off for Imanol Agirretxe

Beñat Etxebarria on for Andoni Iraola

Xabi Alonso on for Ander Iturraspe!!!

Catracho
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Annual December Spanish Autonomous Friendlies. - Page 2 Empty Re: Annual December Spanish Autonomous Friendlies.

Post by Catracho Wed Dec 28, 2011 9:13 pm

Tunisia just went up 1-0 on a counter set-up nice on the wing from Chermiti.

Tuniz 1x0 Euskadi

gol from Youssef Msakni

Basque Country are a come from behind team. 7 game unbeaten streak on the line here.
Catracho
Catracho
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Dortmund

Back to top Go down

Post by Catracho Wed Dec 28, 2011 9:28 pm

any chance of coming back just died...

Chadly makes it 2-0 for Tunisia.
Catracho
Catracho
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Catracho Wed Dec 28, 2011 9:38 pm

Fulltime: Euskadi 0x2 Tuniz

well played Smile
Catracho
Catracho
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by FennecFox7 Wed Dec 28, 2011 9:42 pm

Tunisia Chaka
FennecFox7
FennecFox7
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by windkick Wed Dec 28, 2011 9:47 pm

Crazy. Imagine if the Spanish national team was divided up, Catalans would probably have the best squad
windkick
windkick
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Barcelona

Back to top Go down

Post by Catracho Wed Dec 28, 2011 10:58 pm

Basque and Catalunya would be even.

past results even say so. :coffee:
Catracho
Catracho
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Arquitecto Thu Dec 29, 2011 2:35 am

Despite the scoreline we played very well today.

What I'm not happy about is why Etxarri completely changed the system into one that never worked for us as if he played our usual 4-3-1-2 or Christmas tree then none of this would have happened. The team lacked that usual flow and domination along with the fact that playing players out of position didn't help.

Next time I hope we deploy the usual surezko system being worked upon and not make the silly mistakes in front of goal.

And I would've liked to see the more deserving and younger players tried out
Arquitecto
Arquitecto
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Liverpool

Back to top Go down

Post by Catracho Thu Dec 29, 2011 5:32 am

No Naxo Monreal, No Ander Herrera, No Fernando Llorente, No Javier Martinez, no Iker Munain... he didn't even call-up Oscar De Marcos smh.

Asier Riesgo really sucks btw.. was better off calling-up Oier of Barce B.

Not much teeth in attack and some sloppy defending on the wings... Benat as a right back..lolno.

Hopefully they save face next year.
Catracho
Catracho
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by free_cat Thu Dec 29, 2011 10:49 am

Why no Monreal, Llorente, Ander Herrera, Martinez, Munian and De Marcos?
free_cat
free_cat
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by 7amood11 Thu Dec 29, 2011 11:22 am

Yeah. Tunisia are no pushovers, they showed them that.
7amood11
7amood11
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by 7amood11 Thu Dec 29, 2011 11:27 am

Arquitecto wrote:
I wish we had a better team to face then Tunisia as I wanted a bigger challenge and to humiliate other top clubs and nations like we usually do. :coffee:

But Tunisia has proved to be the better team :coffee:
7amood11
7amood11
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Catracho Thu Dec 29, 2011 6:19 pm

free_cat wrote:Why no Monreal, Llorente, Ander Herrera, Martinez, Munian and De Marcos?

rested for the league.
Catracho
Catracho
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Arquitecto Thu Dec 29, 2011 6:46 pm

7amood11 wrote:
Arquitecto wrote:
I wish we had a better team to face then Tunisia as I wanted a bigger challenge and to humiliate other top clubs and nations like we usually do. :coffee:

Your joking right?

Considering our team wasn't even close to being with our best players along with the fact that Etxarri played a completely experimental system and different formation which is far inferior to our usual system as otherwise Tunisia wouldn't have stood a chance.

Every dog has its day. Clearly you did not watch the match
Arquitecto
Arquitecto
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by 7amood11 Thu Dec 29, 2011 7:01 pm

Arquitecto wrote:
7amood11 wrote:
Arquitecto wrote:

Your joking right?

Considering our team wasn't even close to being with our best players along with the fact that Etxarri played a completely experimental system and different formation which is far inferior to our usual system as otherwise Tunisia wouldn't have stood a chance.

Every dog has its day. Clearly you did not watch the match

Relax man bounce.

I said that because your initial post made Tunisia look like San Marino, when they're actually one of the strongest teams in Africa. They beat a weakened Basque Country, and I honestly wouldn't be surprised if they beat a full-strength Basque Country.
7amood11
7amood11
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Arquitecto Thu Dec 29, 2011 8:40 pm

You know what your absolutely right as my post was arrogant as this is a common basque habit since we pride ourselves in beating many top national and club teams and I apologize for that. Fact is Tunisia are in fact quite a strong team who took their chances well as I've gained a new respect them as even beating. weakened basque team with the original system being used is frankly no slouch. Our team deserved to lose despite dominating as we simply were complacent and careless in front of the goal.

As for Tunisia I won't be following them but seeing them play was an experience and they showed superb discipline and character as ill be keeping an eye of them during wcq's.
Arquitecto
Arquitecto
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Catracho Fri Dec 30, 2011 9:22 am

Tuniz vs. Catalunya

full-strength Catalunya at that. This could get ugly.
Catracho
Catracho
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Catracho Sat Dec 31, 2011 6:55 am

Tunisia tied Catalunya 0-0... Heh.
Catracho
Catracho
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Khaled Sat Dec 31, 2011 11:12 am

Catracho wrote:Tunisia tied Catalunya 0-0... Heh.

Catalunya XI vs Tunisia:
~ Valdés, Juste, Piqué, Fontàs, Dídac, Busquets, Xavi, Cesc, Coro, Bojan & Sergio Garcia .
:
2nd Halftime XI: K.Casillas, Fontàs, Bojan, Raül, Montoya, Muniesa, Roberto, Cuenca, Vázquez, Verdú & Amat.

more changes were made in last 15-20 minutes also..

1st half, Sergio Garcia, Cesc missed easy chances.. but the team didn't dominate the way the young players did in 2nd half..

Cuenca, Verdu, SergiRoberto & Montoya were the best.. especially SergiRoberto MOM..
Possession reached 81%, lots of goalscoring chances.. but again finishing was a big problem..

---------------

~ Best Possible Lineup currently (imo):

Valdes
Montoya Pique Puyol Alba
Xavi Sergio S.Roberto
Cuenca Cesc Bojan

Bench: K.Casillas, V.Ruiz, Muniesa, Fontas, Verdu, Sergio Garcia, Vazquez.
etc.. ( i don't know if i missed some players..)

~notes:
- Alba and Victor Ruiz weren't called for this match..
- Sergi Roberto and Cuenca played in 2nd both were great | MOM.
- Catalunya just needs a finisher on the team, Cuenca , SergioGarcia and Bojan had some great chances but couldn't finish !

Btw Deulofeu [17, Winger], SergiGomez [19, CB], Romeu [20, DM], Bartra [20, RB/CB], Tello [20, Winger] , Samper [16, CM/DM] etc... are all catalans and can play in the future..
Khaled
Khaled
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2