Il Pinguino
Camurrìa.Sto.Stronzo
inderbaby
The_ItalianFool
zarola
12 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Sciacca and other Pepe haters I am calling you out Empty Sciacca and other Pepe haters I am calling you out

Post by zarola Tue 29 Nov 2011 - 22:47

WHAAAAAT NOW?!?!? Messi like run from the halfway line to secure juve one point. PLEASE, when will you guys learn? He has worked so hard to improve, he's one of your best players if not THE best whether you like it or not.

Now bow down to your lord. :bow:
zarola
zarola
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Juventus

Back to top Go down

Sciacca and other Pepe haters I am calling you out Empty Re: Sciacca and other Pepe haters I am calling you out

Post by The_ItalianFool Tue 29 Nov 2011 - 22:49

Epic.
The_ItalianFool
The_ItalianFool
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Liverpool

Back to top Go down

Sciacca and other Pepe haters I am calling you out Empty Re: Sciacca and other Pepe haters I am calling you out

Post by inderbaby Tue 29 Nov 2011 - 22:49

He is at this point one of the better players in Italy! He is on fire!

inderbaby
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Camurrìa.Sto.Stronzo Tue 29 Nov 2011 - 22:52

What do you mean what now?

In the first half... Pepe was almost invisible. He did balls.
In the second half, it was all Vucinic and Estigarribia. Not to mention Matri on a couple of occasions. And Pirlo coming off a bad start of the game.

What did Pepe do before and after his goal?
Camurrìa.Sto.Stronzo
Camurrìa.Sto.Stronzo
Banned (Permanent)

Back to top Go down

Post by Il Pinguino Tue 29 Nov 2011 - 22:57

Camurrìa.Sto.Stronzo wrote:What do you mean what now?

In the first half... Pepe was almost invisible. He did balls.
In the second half, it was all Vucinic and Estigarribia. Not to mention Matri on a couple of occasions. And Pirlo coming off a bad start of the game.

What did Pepe do before and after his goal?
He came in when we needed him which has so far been the case all season so far, and not only secured a point but kept our undefeated streak intact.
Il Pinguino
Il Pinguino
Hot Prospect
Hot Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by juve_gigi Tue 29 Nov 2011 - 22:59

It is Simone Pepe's world and we are all just living in it...

All hail GodPepe, the 2nd best Italian player in the world...

:bow: :bow: :bow: :bow:
juve_gigi
juve_gigi
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Camurrìa.Sto.Stronzo Tue 29 Nov 2011 - 22:59

Yes, and I acknowledged that, however overall that does not change anything. Anyways, this will only be proven by the end of the season. Surely I will be a fool if he keeps this up, either it's a best peak of his career and he will just get better from this point, or it's just a hot moment and will die down soon. For now he's good, although his performances overall with his end product lack... but saved us against Lazio(even tho he shouldn't get credit for it, Pirlo and Vucinic should) and now vs Napoli
Camurrìa.Sto.Stronzo
Camurrìa.Sto.Stronzo
Banned (Permanent)

Back to top Go down

Post by Luca Tue 29 Nov 2011 - 23:00

Can't even hate on him but Sciacca is correct and the goal was a fortunate bounce back to him but he created it AND finished it.

SIMONE PEPE :bow:
ESTIGARRIBIA :bow:
MIRKO *bleep* VUCINIC :bow:

Luca
J Council Master

Back to top Go down

Post by johniet Tue 29 Nov 2011 - 23:00

he even auto assisted with a napoli player LOL
johniet
johniet
Starlet
Starlet

Back to top Go down

Post by Camurrìa.Sto.Stronzo Tue 29 Nov 2011 - 23:00

Estigarribia, man of the Match. Not Pepe.
Camurrìa.Sto.Stronzo
Camurrìa.Sto.Stronzo
Banned (Permanent)

Back to top Go down

Post by Camurrìa.Sto.Stronzo Tue 29 Nov 2011 - 23:01

johniet wrote:he even auto assisted with a napoli player LOL

Off a deflection you mean...
Camurrìa.Sto.Stronzo
Camurrìa.Sto.Stronzo
Banned (Permanent)

Back to top Go down

Post by inderbaby Tue 29 Nov 2011 - 23:07

johniet wrote:he even auto assisted with a napoli player LOL

hahahahaha! Thumbs up

inderbaby
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by zarola Wed 30 Nov 2011 - 0:24

Pepe is too good there was no one to his left. God knows all, he knew that the ball would deflect to him :coffee:.

but seriously omg watch the replay, HE LITERALLY STARTED HIS RUN FROM HALF. TOOK ON FOUR DEFENDERS.

:bow:

sciacca, you will look like a fool, just as I did with Marchisio :coffee: don't worry it happens to the best of us.
zarola
zarola
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Cotes Wed 30 Nov 2011 - 0:26

zarola wrote:WHAAAAAT NOW?!?!? Messi like run from the halfway line to secure juve one point. PLEASE, when will you guys learn? He has worked so hard to improve, he's one of your best players if not THE best whether you like it or not.

LoL so true but I got beef with u too!
When will u admit that u a Juve Fan???
I know u were probable screaming & jumping when we equalize!
No shame in it man...we'll accept u cheers cheers
Cotes
Cotes
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by zarola Wed 30 Nov 2011 - 0:33

Cotes wrote:
zarola wrote:WHAAAAAT NOW?!?!? Messi like run from the halfway line to secure juve one point. PLEASE, when will you guys learn? He has worked so hard to improve, he's one of your best players if not THE best whether you like it or not.

lmao... it was actually an awkward reaction. I was going for Napoli, and I was pissed when Estigarribia scored, pissed when Pandev trolled me with a sublime goal, but then ... something magical happened.

I saw Pepe pick up the ball... I screamed GO GO GO GOGOG OGOGOGOGOGOGOGOOGOGOGO. Then he sprinted from half and took on 4 defenders. GOOOOOOOALLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL!!!

Omg I was so happy when he scored, not the fact that it was a Juve equaliser, just the fact that it was Simone *bleep* Pepe, and not just because it was Pepe, the fact that he absolutely DESTROYED a strong Napoli defense and scored one of the most unreal goals I've seen this year.

BUT NO, I'm not a Juve fan. Inter FOR LIFE! Very Happy

btw. Did anyone see Matri's absolutely INSANE offside goal? That shit was unreal, I honestly thought Matri was just all about looks and finishing, but that offside volley was just unreal.
zarola
zarola
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Cotes Wed 30 Nov 2011 - 0:48

zarola wrote:
Cotes wrote:

lmao... it was actually an awkward reaction. I was going for Napoli, and I was pissed when Estigarribia scored, pissed when Pandev trolled me with a sublime goal, but then ... something magical happened.

I saw Pepe pick up the ball... I screamed GO GO GO GOGOG OGOGOGOGOGOGOGOOGOGOGO. Then he sprinted from half and took on 4 defenders. GOOOOOOOALLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL!!!

Omg I was so happy when he scored, not the fact that it was a Juve equaliser, just the fact that it was Simone *bleep* Pepe, and not just because it was Pepe, the fact that he absolutely DESTROYED a strong Napoli defense and scored one of the most unreal goals I've seen this year.

BUT NO, I'm not a Juve fan. Inter FOR LIFE! Very Happy

btw. Did anyone see Matri's absolutely INSANE offside goal? That shit was unreal, I honestly thought Matri was just all about looks and finishing, but that offside volley was just unreal.

Denial! Denial! Denial!
Oh well...anyway
matri's goal was not offside!
Look for yourself: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HUp8j8Qu7Rc
Cotes
Cotes
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by zarola Wed 30 Nov 2011 - 0:52

Hehe I'm not in denial Wink

I'm not talking about that goal, I'm talking about the one that was literally disallowed for offside... man I wish someone could find it (or maybe I didn't understand what was going on because of the quality and language of my stream), but it looked like Matri scored a very nice medium ranged volley that was disallowed
zarola
zarola
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Cotes Wed 30 Nov 2011 - 0:58

oooooooooooh!
I know it!
The volley!
I was still celebrating...so I wasn't really paying attention if he was offside or not!
Cotes
Cotes
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Camurrìa.Sto.Stronzo Wed 30 Nov 2011 - 4:01

zarola wrote:

sciacca, you will look like a fool, just as I did with Marchisio :coffee: don't worry it happens to the best of us.

One succesful run in a game? I see.
Camurrìa.Sto.Stronzo
Camurrìa.Sto.Stronzo
Banned (Permanent)

Back to top Go down

Post by Luca Wed 30 Nov 2011 - 4:12

Two if you count Fiorentina
Both were fortunate but both deserve credit

Luca
J Council Master

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed 30 Nov 2011 - 5:51

Just came down to :bow: to Pepe.

The Italian Maxi

Back to top Go down

Post by elm_baraja_shaman Wed 30 Nov 2011 - 6:04

forgive me Pepe for hating,

when we all thought all hope had died and were set for a loss,

Pepe-gol charmed the Napoli defenders and blitzed a super run past them then played a one-two with a Napoli defender to equalize for us....

words cannot describe what Pepe has done for us this season....

Pepe - thou shall not despair when I am on the pitch....

:bow: :bow: :bow:
elm_baraja_shaman
elm_baraja_shaman
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Dinamo Zagreb

Back to top Go down

Post by elm_baraja_shaman Wed 30 Nov 2011 - 6:06

Sepi wrote:Just came down to :bow: to Pepe.

The Italian Maxi

Thumbs up Thumbs up
elm_baraja_shaman
elm_baraja_shaman
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Dinamo Zagreb

Back to top Go down

Post by dronte Wed 30 Nov 2011 - 10:55

He was totally invisible before his goal, you have to admit that. I was shouting at the TV that we need Krasic in instead of Pepe and then 1 minute later he scored a goal (needed luck, but of course, that was a very nice run from him and good finishing). Not much addition the whole match but was just enough to snatch a point. Krasic needs playing time to prove himself he is really better than Pepe (because he is, basicly).
But I have to agree that Pepe improved a lot, he is still a clumsy and low skilled player but he is making up with his running and heart. But sometimes that isnt enough.

dronte
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Eivindo Wed 30 Nov 2011 - 11:58

Talk about using all of your gifts in the right way! :bow: GODPEPE
Eivindo
Eivindo
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : AC Milan

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next