One thing I hate..

+2
inderbaby
dronte
6 posters

Go down

One thing I hate.. Empty One thing I hate..

Post by dronte Wed Nov 30, 2011 1:38 pm

http://www.goal.com/en/news/10/italy/2011/11/30/2780590/for-me-the-game-finished-4-3-napoli-president-aurelio-de

"For me, the game finished 4-3," De Laurentiis told reporters after the game. "I am referring to the goal that was disallowed, the standings count for nothing.

"The decision to make the penalty be retaken is incomprehensible."

---------------
Again, again and again. In Italy its all about b*tching about the referees after every match when there is a controversial moment. Yes, it happens in other countries as well, but Italy leads the prime.
The retaken penalty was in 100% harmony with the rules. Many referees don't pay attention to this, because its usually hard to decide whether the players stepped in or not, but Pandev really bursted in pretty much the same time with Hamsik. It was CLEARLY against the rules, he started for the rebound waaay too early. So De Laurentiis really should shut his mouth.

One more thing, I can't see anyone bitching from the Juve team about Hamsik's goal, which is kinda hard to decide as well (offside or not). Clearly he did not interfere after the crossing but you simply cant call it passive offside because he pulled defenders on himself. The rule about this is really shady and decision could have gone either way, but you see, noone is b*tching about that from Juve.

Of course after the weekend's match vs Lazio, it was all the same about Barzagli's handball, which might have been given (but no red card obviously), but his handball did not influence the situation at all. But yes, according to the rules it might have been a penalty, but seriously, noone even spotted that even in the TV (at least the stream I watched, it was impossible to see), so what would you expect from the referee.

And this does not happen only to Juve, but to many other teams, the thing that bothers me the most when INTER coaches (whoever is the coach right now hehe Very Happy) and Moratti are blaming the referees after each god damn match. And the result is? Non-given penalty vs Juve, because the referees are scared that they will call a situation wrong, so they do nothing. But really, who cares? Italian coaches and owners really have to concentrate on the team and not on the referees.

One more thing, referees are humans and humans can make MISTAKES.
I had to write this down because this is all you can see or hear in post-match interviews, mostly by big team's coaches, and it is REALLY annoying. Where is the god damn respect? They should respect the opponent and what they achieved..

dronte
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Juventus

Back to top Go down

One thing I hate.. Empty Re: One thing I hate..

Post by inderbaby Wed Nov 30, 2011 1:56 pm

*bleep* Napoli...they will get slapped when they come to our new stadium!

inderbaby
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Liverpool

Back to top Go down

Post by Luca Wed Nov 30, 2011 1:58 pm

De Laurentiis would mention how the wind played a strong factor how a bird landed on the field and that distracted his players before he would give a compliment to Juventus

Luca
J Council Master

Back to top Go down

Post by CroInter Wed Nov 30, 2011 2:56 pm

Yeah i hate that too, this season after every game oppostion of Juve shits on the refs :coffee:
CroInter
CroInter
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by DeviAngel Wed Nov 30, 2011 3:15 pm

CroInter wrote:Yeah i hate that too, this season after every game oppostion of Juve shits on the refs :coffee:

ok than we should have left that goal stand and give ball to inler to shoot with the hamsik because he was just because of him lol ....thats forbiden ffs
DeviAngel
DeviAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Camurrìa.Sto.Stronzo Wed Nov 30, 2011 5:25 pm

CroInter wrote:Yeah i hate that too, this season after every game oppostion of Juve shits on the refs :coffee:

How does this make sense? When the shot was taken, their players were way too advanced. Anywho, Juve picked up so many freakings cards in the first half. Matri out of all people got into a fight(protest) with the referee.
Camurrìa.Sto.Stronzo
Camurrìa.Sto.Stronzo
Banned (Permanent)

Back to top Go down

Post by Luca Wed Nov 30, 2011 6:53 pm

what about against Inter, no help needed there
just the divine guidance of Sir Pepe :dance:

Luca
J Council Master

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down