Albiceleste
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Swanhends
StrugaRock
Khaled
76 posters

Page 2 of 12 Previous  1, 2, 3, ... 10, 11, 12  Next

Go down

el classico - La Liga (Week 15): Real Madrid CF Vs FC Barcelona  - Page 2 Empty Re: el classico - La Liga (Week 15): Real Madrid CF Vs FC Barcelona

Post by The Franchise Fri Dec 02, 2011 11:22 am

I wonder how Madrid will line up.

I think they play better against us when Xabi Alonso has two guys with him in the center and both press on Xavi and Iniesta and as a team they are using their superior athletic ability to press us high up the pitch.

But, it means not playing one of Ozil, Di Maria or Benz/Higuain and I think are at home and in better form and will want to win the game and show the best attacking display they can. So dropping one of these would hinder that.

Question mark for me right now. Does Madrid change what they been doing this season to match up better against Barca or do they try and run right through them like they have been everyone else.

The Franchise
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

el classico - La Liga (Week 15): Real Madrid CF Vs FC Barcelona  - Page 2 Empty Re: el classico - La Liga (Week 15): Real Madrid CF Vs FC Barcelona

Post by Guest Fri Dec 02, 2011 11:39 am

The Franchise wrote:I wonder how Madrid will line up.

I think they play better against us when Xabi Alonso has two guys with him in the center and both press on Xavi and Iniesta and as a team they are using their superior athletic ability to press us high up the pitch.

But, it means not playing one of Ozil, Di Maria or Benz/Higuain and I think are at home and in better form and will want to win the game and show the best attacking display they can. So dropping one of these would hinder that.

Question mark for me right now. Does Madrid change what they been doing this season to match up better against Barca or do they try and run right through them like they have been everyone else.

Honestly I hope they do try and run through them, they have a gap up top atm and at home in this form is their best chance to do just that.

But I feel that won't happen and we will see the usual 433 lineup from Mou

Back to top Go down

Post by The Franchise Fri Dec 02, 2011 11:53 am

I think last time when Mou tried that and got hammered might of scared him away from that.

I would argue its different now and that Madrid werent as ready for it back then, but Mou may still want to be more secure defensively.

We will hav to see.
The Franchise
The Franchise
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Dec 02, 2011 11:56 am

The Franchise wrote:I think last time when Mou tried that and got hammered might of scared him away from that.

I would argue its different now and that Madrid werent as ready for it back then, but Mou may still want to be more secure defensively.

We will hav to see.

Yeah I think so as well, hence why I'm pretty confident of seeing the 433

I also believe alot will depend on how well Sahin plays the Xabi role against Gijon, if he puts out a stellar performance might give Mou more food for thought when it comes to the game against Barcelona.

Back to top Go down

Post by Adit Fri Dec 02, 2011 12:01 pm

I think he will go for a high pressing 4-2-3-1 with ozil and around 60 minute lass can sub in for ozil and switch to 4-3-3.Of course only if we are leading,other wise i think sahin and kaka will come for Khedira/xabi and Ozil respectively.
Adit
Adit
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Borussia Mönchengladbach

http://www.realmadridfootballblog.com

Back to top Go down

Post by H.A. Fri Dec 02, 2011 12:15 pm

Well both teams are 2 games away from the clasico so you never know what could happen injury-wise [hope nothing happens Razz ]

Anyway many are suggesting 4-3-3 with Khedira & Lass starting but there is a chance Arbeloa might not play as he still is recovering from an injury.

I would say Lass at RB and Di Maria at the RW with both interchanging for that 3rd midfielder role when necessary. With the pressing game we've used a couple of times we really don't need to drop a player upfront and mess up our best formation in a home game out of all games.

I expect Benzema to start and fill in the AM role or Winger role when either Ozil or Di Maria drop deep.

Its all food for thought but that's what I expect. Let the fireworks begin banana
H.A.
H.A.
Starlet
Starlet

Club Supported : Sao Paulo

Back to top Go down

Post by jibers Fri Dec 02, 2011 1:04 pm

I expect a 4 3 3. That's the formation Mou will play in all the big games. It's easier to Press with a 4 3 3 and he wants to pressure Barcelona right from the get go.

.........................................Iker.................................
Lass?...........Pepe the butcher.....Ramos.....Marcelo......
..................Khied............Alonso.........Di Maria (Sahin/Ozil)
...Di Maria/Ozil....................Benz/Hig.......................Ronaldo....
jibers
jibers
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Manchester United

Back to top Go down

Post by jibers Fri Dec 02, 2011 1:04 pm

I expect a 4 3 3. That's the formation Mou will play in all the big games. It's easier to Press with a 4 3 3 and he wants to pressure Barcelona right from the get go.

.........................................Iker.................................
Lass?...........Pepe the butcher.....Ramos.....Marcelo......
..................Khied............Alonso.........Di Maria (Sahin/Ozil)
...Di Maria/Ozil....................Benz/Hig.......................Ronaldo....
jibers
jibers
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Manchester United

Back to top Go down

Post by Mamad Fri Dec 02, 2011 1:18 pm

Di Maria and Ronaldo will start. the CF will be Higz/Benz. the question is lass or Ozil? I want Ozil to start but Mou may start Lass.
Mamad
Mamad
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by kiranr Fri Dec 02, 2011 1:26 pm

Mamad wrote:Di Maria and Ronaldo will start. the CF will be Higz/Benz. the question is lass or Ozil? I want Ozil to start but Mou may start Lass.

No way! Mou will start Oezil alright!
kiranr
kiranr
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Barcelona

Back to top Go down

Post by Harmonica Fri Dec 02, 2011 1:28 pm

kiranr wrote:
Mamad wrote:Di Maria and Ronaldo will start. the CF will be Higz/Benz. the question is lass or Ozil? I want Ozil to start but Mou may start Lass.

No way! Mou will start Oezil alright!
Who's Oezil?
Harmonica
Harmonica
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : RO Blank

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Dec 02, 2011 1:33 pm

If it's a 4-3-3, Benz will start for sure. In a 4-2-3-1, it's 50/50.

We played a 4-2-3-1 in both supercup games. I see no reason why we would change that to start the game. If we have a lead in the second half, i expect it to become a more conservative 4-3-3.

Back to top Go down

Post by Khaled Fri Dec 02, 2011 1:35 pm

OFFICIAL: @3gerardpique can play the Classico

http://www.fcbarcelona.cat/futbol/primer-equip/detall/noticia/un-partit-de-sancio-per-a-pique #fcblive #FCbarcelona

VALDES

ALVES PIQUE PUYOL ABIDAL

XAVI SERGIO INIESTA

ALEXIS MESSI VILLA

banana
Khaled
Khaled
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by RealGunner Fri Dec 02, 2011 1:47 pm

this is the OFFICIAL THREAD. Any other clasico thread out there will be merged with this one to avoid Flooding.

ANY TROLLESQUE POST will be deleted without any notification and a warning will be issued.

U may fight in peace
RealGunner
RealGunner
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Arsenal

Back to top Go down

Post by Great Leader Sprucenuce Fri Dec 02, 2011 1:52 pm

Khaledbarca wrote:OFFICIAL: @3gerardpique can play the Classico

http://www.fcbarcelona.cat/futbol/primer-equip/detall/noticia/un-partit-de-sancio-per-a-pique #fcblive #FCbarcelona

VALDES

ALVES PIQUE PUYOL ABIDAL

XAVI SERGIO INIESTA

ALEXIS MESSI VILLA

banana

el classico - La Liga (Week 15): Real Madrid CF Vs FC Barcelona  - Page 2 Preview?imageID=172405&text0=KEITA%20WILL%20PLAY&text1=OKAY
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : PSG

Back to top Go down

Post by Mamad Fri Dec 02, 2011 1:55 pm

Khaledbarca wrote:OFFICIAL: @3gerardpique can play the Classico

VALDES

ALVES PIQUE PUYOL ABIDAL

XAVI SERGIO INIESTA

ALEXIS MESSI VILLA

banana

Meh, We all knew that.
Mamad
Mamad
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Adit Fri Dec 02, 2011 1:57 pm

Puyol wont start,mehscherano that is.

Might as well see fabrgas instead of villa i wont be surprised.

343? Not sure ,433 has been working against us why change it lol?

Barcelona are the favourites and they need to win it too.Dont let their "poor form" cloud your views when was form a depending factor in clasico matches ?
Last year we were in pretty good form but got destroyed.

Expecting Barca to win midfield battle easily and nick a goal first then madrid to chase it to draw..But of course im hoping for a win,its a 6 pointer match.

Im 100% sure we wont win this tie though,because this barca team is a champion team unlike some old teams who went and finished third when they face hard tasks or when in declining. Smile
Adit
Adit
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by RealGunner Fri Dec 02, 2011 2:00 pm

lol who are u kidding ^ Madrid are absolute favourites to win this
RealGunner
RealGunner
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Great Leader Sprucenuce Fri Dec 02, 2011 2:01 pm

Madrid are always the favourites going into practically every Clasico, because for some unknown reason they are always in better form......

Before the 6-2, before the 5-0 they were favourites etc etc

I dont see why it would change now.
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : PSG

Back to top Go down

Post by Adit Fri Dec 02, 2011 2:11 pm

Well its pretty easy to calculate

Contrary to popular believe we are actually a possession side.

Even though we have some great counter attacking players and goals countering this barca all the time is a lost cause.

Their tactics is simple,break your shape by moving full backs further forward and putting inside forwards to keep our wingbacks back.

Then there remains 2 barca CBs and 3 midfilders against 4 opposition players.5 vs 4 ,midfield battle is lost,add messi droping deep and CBs unable to track him,6 vs 4......dead.

Since we will not have the ball it is impossible to score and it is easy too see their calm and composed defenders will block our occasional counters by fantastic positioning and reading of the game.
Adit
Adit
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by kiranr Fri Dec 02, 2011 2:30 pm

Dont forget the incessant pressing. They are at your face all the time.

But that is something that Madrid with Mou has started doing so well. So this is going to be one tight match...

kiranr
kiranr
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Khaled Fri Dec 02, 2011 2:34 pm

Adit = fail..

u trying to jinx Barca but i'm sry to tell u FAIL, try somthing else:D
Khaled
Khaled
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Adit Fri Dec 02, 2011 2:37 pm

Khaledbarca wrote:Adit = fail..

u trying to jinx Barca but i'm sry to tell u FAIL, try somthing else:D
Jinxing is another story which i will gladly do in barca section Very Happy

But what i stated are facts,disprove it then we can decide im fail or not lol.
Adit
Adit
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Dnmac4 Fri Dec 02, 2011 2:38 pm

Pep will start the no Fuc**** around lineup with Abidal, Pique, Puyol, Alves, Xavi, Busquets, Iniesta, Pedro, Messi Villa.

I would love to see some kind of stat when Pep starts this lineup as Barca are deadly when this lineup is fit.

I still think Mou will do the smart thing and play for a draw as he gets nothing out of going balls to the wall and losing. If he gets a draw it puts all the pressure on Barca and is basically a win for Madrid.

I know most Madrid fans and almost all neutrals plus Barca fans want Mou to use his attacking lineup and style like the Supercopa but that's not how Mou has gotten where he is in his career as he usually chooses the smart, safe way to play.

So IMO I would love a 2-1 for Barca, but I think it will be a rugby/diving fest and a 1-1 draw.
Dnmac4
Dnmac4
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Adit Fri Dec 02, 2011 2:40 pm

Immaculate_Mole wrote:Madrid are always the favourites going into practically every Clasico, because for some unknown reason they are always in better form......

Before the 6-2, before the 5-0 they were favourites etc etc

I dont see why it would change now.
I wouldnt say before 6-2 we were favorites lol.That was one of the crapiest RM squads i have seen.Fraking GAGO the play maker :bow:
Adit
Adit
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by RealGunner Fri Dec 02, 2011 2:40 pm

would u start Sanchez or Pedro dnmac ?
RealGunner
RealGunner
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 12 Previous  1, 2, 3, ... 10, 11, 12  Next