C.Marchisio #8
The Franchise
Albiceleste
BarcaKizz
Khaled
20 posters

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

La Liga (Week 21): FC Barcelona Vs Real Sociedad Empty La Liga (Week 21): FC Barcelona Vs Real Sociedad

Post by Khaled Fri Feb 03, 2012 12:04 am

~ Available Players:
- Thursday Training: The session included 15 First Team Players plus three Barça B players that travelled to Valencia with the first team -Dos Santos, Tello, and Sergi Roberto- and four Juvenila A players -Miguel Angel, Bagnack, Quintilla and Oscar Garcia
http://www.fcbarcelona.com/football/first-team/detail/article/frigid-post-cup-training-session

~Injuries:
- Pedro [should be back return leg Vs Valencia | Copa del Rey]
- Iniesta [Out for 3 weeks since 25 Jan].
- Long-term Injuries: Fontas, Afellay & Villa.

-----------------------------

Line-ups Predictions, Formation, Score? Discuss.

Khaled
Khaled
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Barcelona

Back to top Go down

La Liga (Week 21): FC Barcelona Vs Real Sociedad Empty Re: La Liga (Week 21): FC Barcelona Vs Real Sociedad

Post by Khaled Fri Feb 03, 2012 12:13 am

I would like to see this line-up:

Valdes
Alves Masche Pique Abidal
Xavi Sergio Thiago
Cuenca Messi Tello

- Puyol & Alexis [still injured/shoulder] needs rest..
- Cesc is performing well lately, to rest him will also be a gd idea!
Khaled
Khaled
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

La Liga (Week 21): FC Barcelona Vs Real Sociedad Empty Re: La Liga (Week 21): FC Barcelona Vs Real Sociedad

Post by BarcaKizz Fri Feb 03, 2012 1:06 am

It would be nice to have less injured players atm. We need a bit more rotation, players are dying.

Anyway, Cuenca's been promoted for a reason and has to show his worth. He should start.

Adriano must start as well. It would be nice to rest some players like Piqué, Xavi and Messi but I do t think we can afford it.

I think we could play 3-4-3 against them or 4-3-3.

If 4-3-3:
Valdes
Alves piqué masch abidal
Xavi Sergio thiago
Cuenca Messi adriano

3-4-3
Hmm... Maybe,

Valdes
Masch piqué abidal
Sergio
Alves thiago
Xavi
Cuenca Messi adriano
BarcaKizz
BarcaKizz
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Albiceleste Fri Feb 03, 2012 1:17 am

I'd like to see messi get some rest but I doubt that will happen.

Last game thread Khaled you said there 14 first teamers in training, who rejoined?

Albiceleste
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Dinamo Zagreb

Back to top Go down

Post by The Franchise Fri Feb 03, 2012 1:29 am

I would go with this.

Dani Alves-----Machete-----Pique-----Adriano

-------------------Dos Santos--------------

-------------Xavi------------Thiago---------

Cuenca-----------Messi.................Sanchez

I dont know what Pep will do, his line ups are back to confusing me and for me, just wrong, so I dont know anymore.

Abidal and Pique for centerback is a toss up, both look as tired as each other. I went with Piques size. Puyol needs to sit down for me, in each of his last games since returning he has made an mistake.

Busquets would do with a break, but I dont expect he will get one.

Cesc need to sit his ass down, his play is just insulting to the eyes right now.

We have little options up front and I think a better Messi will open it up for Sanchez and Cuenca a little more. Though im not banking on a better Messi because he looked gassed too.

The Franchise
The Franchise
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by The Franchise Fri Feb 03, 2012 1:31 am

Dont rule of 343 though, I should add that. But without Iniesta, Keita and Cesc playing so poor I would really hate to see it.
The Franchise
The Franchise
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by BarcaKizz Fri Feb 03, 2012 5:48 am

The Franchise wrote:I would go with this.

Dani Alves-----Machete-----Pique-----Adriano

-------------------Dos Santos--------------

-------------Xavi------------Thiago---------

Cuenca-----------Messi.................Sanchez

Busquets would do with a break, but I dont expect he will get one.

Real Soceidad's midfield is strong, fit and physical. They'll be in the faces of our mids so I think Busquets will play as we need level heads on the pitch to keep the ball well and break things down. I don't think Jona will start because of this, but I'm sure he'll come on late in exactly that role.

You're right about Cesc... needs to sit down and observe this game. The moment we find a way to fit Cesc in properly we're half way to solving our problems.

If Alexis is fit and wants to play, play him, otherwise it'd be good to let him recover properly.

I think we can play 3-4-3, because if we play with a lineup like I've shown, it can easily morph to 4-3-3 and back.

Alves-Masch-Pique-Abidal
Xavi-Sergio-Thiago

becomes -->

Masch-Pique-Abidal
-----Sergio
Alves --------Thiago
-------Xavi

Iniesta and Keita are both dynamic mids we associate with the formation, but Thiago has been one of the more impressive players in that formation IMO. It suits him nicely.
BarcaKizz
BarcaKizz
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Feb 03, 2012 6:08 am

Real Sociedad should not be underestimated imo. Only one loss in the league since Nov. 6th is quite an achievement despite being flogged by Atletico Madrid the other week.

They also managed an away win over Valenica, a draw away to Villarreal and a home win against Malaga.

They have been a team quietly going about their business. They managed only 3 away wins all of last season and halfway through the current season have already hit that mark.

I still think Barcelona will do as they have done all season at home. I just think this team is one that shouldn't be thought of like the other minnow teams in LigaBBVA. Barcelona should try and win the match in the first 45, give this team hope and they may have problems.

Back to top Go down

Post by Khaled Fri Feb 03, 2012 9:42 am

Albiceleste wrote:I'd like to see messi get some rest but I doubt that will happen.

Last game thread Khaled you said there 14 first teamers in training, who rejoined?
Cuenca Smile He's a First-Team Player now !

=====================

Stats [Barca vs Sociedad]:

~ Biggest Win Vs Real Sociedad [all-time]: 8-2 in 1950-51 | at Camp Nou: 5-0 in 1961/62, 2005/06 and 2010/11

~ Barcelona are unbeaten Vs Real Sociedad with Valdes on the goal: 8 Wins, 2 Draws | conceded 6goals [7 clean-sheets]

~ FCBarcelona record at Camp Nou Vs Real Sociedad with @1victorvaldes on the goal: 6matches [6wins], conceded 1 goal [5 cleansheets].

---------------------

general stats:

~ Real Madrid made an average of over 23 fouls against Barcelona this season, while in other games they make 12 #elclasico [via lv]

~ If all shots against the posts had been goals, Barcelona would have 9 Liga points more and be 1st with a 4-point lead [via @2010misterchip]
Khaled
Khaled
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by The Franchise Fri Feb 03, 2012 9:55 am

Indeed, see the logic. I dont expect JDS to start, I just see a tired Busquets but still.

Intresting on the 343, I dont think Dani Alves has played that exact role but I am pretty sure he can do it. Xavi as the most advanced midfielder, he usually doesnt play well there but I do agree with the overall logic in the line up.

The Franchise
The Franchise
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Khaled Fri Feb 03, 2012 1:42 pm

¤ Guardiola [coach] record vs Real Sociedad: 1W, 1D,1L | Goal-Difference: 8-4 [+4]. | at Camp Nou 1W [5-0]

¤ Xavi Stats vs Real Sociedad: 14matches [10W, 2D, 2L], scored 3goals [1 at Camp Nou].

¤ #FCBarcelona record Vs Real Sociedad [at Camp Nou]: 36W, 7D, 3L | Goal-Difference: 100-26 [+74].

¤ #FCBarcelona Team Stats in #laliga 2011-12 [average per game]: Possession 70%, Pass Success 89%, Shots on target 8 [via @whoscored]

¤ #FCBarcelona players with most assists in #laliga [Week 20]: Messi 8, Alves 7, Xavi 6, Cesc 5, Iniesta 4, Thiago Pedro & Adriano 3

¤ #FCBarcelona Top-Scorers in #laliga [Week 20]: Messi 22, Cesc 9, Alexis 7, Xavi 6, Villa 5, Cuenca 2
Khaled
Khaled
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by C.Marchisio #8 Fri Feb 03, 2012 2:56 pm

Can some1 post the team called for this game bacause i read in macedonian web site that David Babunski is called for this match
C.Marchisio #8
C.Marchisio #8
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Liverpool

Back to top Go down

Post by Sir Psycho Sat Feb 04, 2012 1:43 am

C.Marchisio #8 wrote:Can some1 post the team called for this game bacause i read in macedonian web site that David Babunski is called for this match

I know he trained with the first team on Thursday, but I highly doubt he'll be called up.
Sir Psycho
Sir Psycho
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Khaled Sat Feb 04, 2012 8:15 am

4 yellow card in #laliga | Leo #Messi, Sergio #Busquets and Dani #Alves are 1 yellow card away from 1 match suspension.
----------------------

~ Squad vs Sociedad: 15 First-Team Players + JDS, Tello and Sergi Roberto.
Khaled
Khaled
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by BarcaKizz Sat Feb 04, 2012 10:04 am

Khaledbarca wrote:4 yellow card in #laliga | Leo #Messi, Sergio #Busquets and Dani #Alves are 1 yellow card away from 1 match suspension.
----------------------

~ Squad vs Sociedad: 15 First-Team Players + JDS, Tello and Sergi Roberto.

I hope all 3 get a chance off the bench. This is going to be a good game I feel...

Oh... and Getafe Castilla to roll over for Madrid after beating us ffs
BarcaKizz
BarcaKizz
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by the xcx Sat Feb 04, 2012 10:09 am

3-1 to barcelona :coffee:
the xcx
the xcx
Banned (Decade)

Back to top Go down

Post by Khaled Sat Feb 04, 2012 10:09 am

Photo of the Day: a Frozen Camp Nou

Groundskeepers at the Camp Nou battle the intense cold front that has swept the region. This thermal cover helps the pitch alive during the night.

http://www.totalbarca.com/2012/news/photo-of-the-day-a-frozen-camp-nou

La Liga (Week 21): FC Barcelona Vs Real Sociedad Frio

=============================

Friday Training

Last edited by Khaledbarca on Sat Feb 04, 2012 10:28 am; edited 1 time in total
Khaled
Khaled
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by the xcx Sat Feb 04, 2012 10:15 am

Khaledbarca wrote:Photo of the Day: a Frozen Camp Nou

Groundskeepers at the Camp Nou battle the intense cold front that has swept the region. This thermal cover helps the pitch alive during the night.

http://www.totalbarca.com/2012/news/photo-of-the-day-a-frozen-camp-nou

La Liga (Week 21): FC Barcelona Vs Real Sociedad Frio
I wish it barcelona was just as cold like in Estonia tho.. Impossible to play football with close to -30 everyday Mad
the xcx
the xcx
Banned (Decade)

Back to top Go down

Post by eelir Sat Feb 04, 2012 11:31 am

Well i do not wish that about RM, because you will have another thing to bitch about when you loose.

Anyway, i hope no more injuries due to this freezing weather. I do not think we can afford another one of our key players to get injured. We might as well promote the complete Barca B.
eelir
eelir
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Khaled Sat Feb 04, 2012 11:34 am

~ Barcelona 3 - 0 Real Sociedad, Camp Nou 1993-94 [ Romarioscored a Hat-trick in this match].

Video: Guardiola Assist, Romario Goal VS Real Sociedad |

=====================

btw WTF is this ?
Khaled
Khaled
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by the xcx Sat Feb 04, 2012 11:47 am

Khaledbarca wrote:~ Barcelona 3 - 0 Real Sociedad, Camp Nou 1993-94 [ Romarioscored a Hat-trick in this match].

=====================

btw WTF is this ?
Cant imagine the humiliation the goalkeeper had hahaha Laughing
the xcx
the xcx
Banned (Decade)

Back to top Go down

Post by Khaled Sat Feb 04, 2012 1:30 pm

The xcx wrote:
Khaledbarca wrote:~ Barcelona 3 - 0 Real Sociedad, Camp Nou 1993-94 [ Romarioscored a Hat-trick in this match].

=====================

btw WTF is this ?
Cant imagine the humiliation the goalkeeper had hahaha Laughing

btw the gk is reina Razz {at barca}..but is this true..
Khaled
Khaled
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Khaled Sat Feb 04, 2012 8:08 pm

Guardiola banana

~ Starting Line-up:

Valdés
Alves, Puyol, Mascherano, Adriano
Thiago, JDS, Cesc
Cuenca, Messi, Tello

Bench: Pinto, Pique, Abidal, Busquets, Xavi, Sergi Roberto, Alexis
Khaled
Khaled
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by The Franchise Sat Feb 04, 2012 8:34 pm

Cesc...like are you serious Pep?

Wasnt Xavi rested midweek?

I regret mentioning JDS..I wouldnt mind if it was him with Xavi and Thiago...but not one starting 11 midfielder...

We have noone 6 feet tall lol

Does he remember we drew with this lot 2-2 last time?

Sanchez better be injured to play both those kids.

Pep is killin me.
The Franchise
The Franchise
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Khaled Sat Feb 04, 2012 8:56 pm

Getafe 0 - 1 Real Madrid FT!
Clear Handball on Pepe in 2nd half.. No Penalty ! lol
Khaled
Khaled
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum