Just finished watching the Lazio/Napoli games

3 posters

Go down

Just finished watching the Lazio/Napoli games Empty Just finished watching the Lazio/Napoli games

Post by pasquale22 Fri Dec 02, 2011 7:46 am

Im back guys and ive got to say... PEPEgol once again didnt disappoint. i love this guy.

Just finished watching the Lazio/Napoli games 254181

Lazio game

i saw a very good lazio side. they played really well, particularly their midfield. Rocchi's movement up front caused problems at times as well. For us i thought buffon played exceptionally well. the vucinic pass to set up matri and pepe was awesome. we were lucky to not concede but as they say the good teams always find a way to win. i had a feeling that pepe goal was gonna be the only goal we'd score for the night so we had to hold onto it.

Napoli game

whilst i was away i tried to avoid hearing the result of the game as much as i could but unfortunately i overheard a friend of mine who said their was plenty of goals and supposedly it was the match of the season. i was very suprised considering the game was played at the san paolo which isnt exactly goal central. nontherless we played really well on the night and seemed very determined. napoli did well to cope up front without cavani. pandev (who i now hate!) stepped up very well and scored 2 great goals. Inler/gargano dominated our midfield in the first half however pirlo/vidal overran them in the second. dont think this guy gets enough credit and he deserves a hell of alot more. he asked to be subbed around the 75th min but kept on going and was completely out of breath. hasnt missed a beat so far this season and if you ask me he is one of europe's best RB's. Stephan Lichsteiner. he's rated very highly in my books and extremely vital for us... after all our backup is motta Evil or Very Mad

very happy to see Esti score, cheered his goal the most i think. brought a big smile to my face. last but not least...... what more is their to say about this guy... he's incredible, heart, determination, drive is in his DNA.

all the pepe haters. please just stop. the guy was bought for 9.5 mil not 35 so stop hating and just appreciate the guy. he works as hard as anyone and has got us 4 points off his own boot. yeh we can all call for krasic to start and blame conte but meanwhile this guy is providing the goods and is giving conte no reason to take him out. laugh all you like and refuse to give him credit but in the end your the ones coming off red faced. he always gives it his all, isnt that all we can ask for in the end from a player?

"There is one thing Juve can be assured of, and that’s a lung-busting display from Pepe. In a modern footballing world of prissy prima donnas and bad attitudes galore, his effort for the cause should be an example to all."

credit must also go to Matri... scored against palermo, dummied for marchisio's goal. set up pepe's winner against lazio and scored against napoli. not to mention how many points he's single handedly given us this season.
pasquale22
pasquale22
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Liverpool

Back to top Go down

Just finished watching the Lazio/Napoli games Empty Re: Just finished watching the Lazio/Napoli games

Post by pasquale22 Sat Dec 03, 2011 4:58 am

Anyone tell me why marchisio didn't Play against Napoli?
pasquale22
pasquale22
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Just finished watching the Lazio/Napoli games Empty Re: Just finished watching the Lazio/Napoli games

Post by Luca Sat Dec 03, 2011 5:24 am

Picked up a yellow against Lazio so he was suspended
Pirlo got a yellow against Napoli so he will miss Cesena this weekend

Luca
J Council Master

Club Supported : Juventus

Back to top Go down

Post by Camurrìa.Sto.Stronzo Sat Dec 03, 2011 5:25 am

Camurrìa.Sto.Stronzo
Camurrìa.Sto.Stronzo
Banned (Permanent)

Back to top Go down

Post by pasquale22 Sat Dec 03, 2011 5:32 am

What's your point ? ^

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=27aWqZ5Y-_k
pasquale22
pasquale22
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down