BarcaKizz
CBarca
The Sanchez
Sir Psycho
Khaled
16 posters

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

Go down

Champions League (matchday #6): FCBarcelona vs Bate - Page 3 Empty Re: Champions League (matchday #6): FCBarcelona vs Bate

Post by kiranr Wed Dec 07, 2011 2:22 pm

ragbirjosh wrote:I support Real Madrid and Liverpool only.I also support Spain.

Muniesa and Grimaldo are therfore a point of interest for me.I am a big fan of Muniesa particularly although I would prefer him playing in defence either at LB or CB.

At first, i thought you are a Madrid fan, then you were posting about Liverpool and i thought i must be mistaken and that you are a Liverpool fan, but now again i see you posting about Madrid, so i figured you supported both. Just wanted to clear my confusion!

But you really rate Muniesa eh? That is interesting because i have not seen anyone outside the barca fans showing any interest in them! But great to see you follow them closely.

kiranr
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Champions League (matchday #6): FCBarcelona vs Bate - Page 3 Empty Re: Champions League (matchday #6): FCBarcelona vs Bate

Post by alexjanosik Wed Dec 07, 2011 2:31 pm

Chilean Hleb,Catalan Hleb!!!!!
LOL.
Although how do the 2 remind you of Hleb?
Sanchez has end product,Cuenca clearly has end product.Hleb was just poor.

alexjanosik
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by kiranr Wed Dec 07, 2011 2:36 pm

Free_cat's nightmare must be Riquelme and Hleb playing together for Barcelona! Laughing
kiranr
kiranr
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Barcelona

Back to top Go down

Post by The Franchise Wed Dec 07, 2011 2:43 pm

Maybe you misundertood me Kizz.

I said what Bartra did was good, he knew that once he did the flick the guy had no chance to recover. It wasnt dangerous.

And yes, I remember Gabri lol
The Franchise
The Franchise
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by The Franchise Wed Dec 07, 2011 2:48 pm

Hold on a minute...we are blaming Riquelme for Barca sucking? I mean one player?

I am not his biggest fan, but thats unfair.

And for a while Riquelme wasnt doing that bad either, first few months he was pretty good but as Barca struggled so did he.

The Franchise
The Franchise
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by Khaled Wed Dec 07, 2011 2:51 pm

ragbirjosh wrote:I support Real Madrid and Liverpool only.I also support Spain.

Muniesa and Grimaldo are therfore a point of interest for me.I am a big fan of Muniesa particularly although I would prefer him playing in defence either at LB or CB.

Grimaldo is still young to make his debut he just turned 16 in September.. He already made his debut for BarcaB in friendlies & one official match vs Cartagena (showed some gd skills in one of the goals).. but currently he's a starter for Barca U19/ Played in CL U-19 etc.. maybe Guardiola could call him for pre-season next summer..

Muniesa was playing as a leftback? (came in the 2nd half).. yesterday Barca B completely dominated the opponent (Bate).. Muniesa didn't have a defensive role Razz we were playing in Bate's half of the pitch ( this is why it looked asif his playing as a midfielder)
Left Flank: Deulofeu - Muniesa !!
Khaled
Khaled
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by BarrileteCosmico Wed Dec 07, 2011 3:21 pm

To be fair, the first thing Van Gaal told Riquelme when he arrived at Barcelona was "I don't want you in my team, you're a political signing". He was also deployed as a winger various times.

I'm sure under different circumstances he would have exceeded at Barca. He should've gone to Serie A at some point.
BarrileteCosmico
BarrileteCosmico
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sir Psycho Wed Dec 07, 2011 5:44 pm

Gerard Deulofeu kinda looks like he bulked up a bit, but he looks more firm and confident on the ball.

Bartra still doesn't strike me as impressive, but I already have a feeling he's getting a promotion next season. Which is just what we need another ball playing CB. smh
Sir Psycho
Sir Psycho
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by harhar11 Wed Dec 07, 2011 9:42 pm

BarrileteCosmico wrote:To be fair, the first thing Van Gaal told Riquelme when he arrived at Barcelona was "I don't want you in my team, you're a political signing". He was also deployed as a winger various times.

I'm sure under different circumstances he would have exceeded at Barca. He should've gone to Serie A at some point.

exactly, I was also going to bring that up but I wasn't sure if it was true..

harhar11
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Khaled Thu Dec 08, 2011 12:41 am

according to [sport], all the first team players who were watching the game from the stands went down to the dressing room and surprised the B-teamers after the game with a standing ovation and applause!
Khaled
Khaled
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by BarcaKizz Thu Dec 08, 2011 12:44 am

Sir_Psycho_Sexy91 wrote:Gerard Deulofeu kinda looks like he bulked up a bit, but he looks more firm and confident on the ball.

Bartra still doesn't strike me as impressive, but I already have a feeling he's getting a promotion next season. Which is just what we need another ball playing CB. smh

What makes you think this? I don't really see why he would do it, he doesn't even play Fontas now.
BarcaKizz
BarcaKizz
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Khaled Thu Dec 08, 2011 1:00 am

BarcaKizz wrote:
Sir_Psycho_Sexy91 wrote:Gerard Deulofeu kinda looks like he bulked up a bit, but he looks more firm and confident on the ball.

What makes you think this? I don't really see why he would do it, he doesn't even play Fontas now.

Its True.. Montoya & Bartra + [Cuenca offcourse] will be promoted next summer..
they also said that, JDS will be promoted after christmas to replace Kieta (who is traveling to play in the african cup)!
[according to sport/md]
-------------------------
btw "Very happy. Friday I'll sign a new contract to continue at the club that's been home for the last 10 years. Visca el Barça!" Marc Bartra-Twitter

Bartra will sign a contract until 2014 Officially.. [fcbarcelona.com]
buyback option: 12M, increases to 30M next summer (June 2012)..

next should be Montoya!!
Khaled
Khaled
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Le Samourai Thu Dec 08, 2011 12:04 pm

Has Muniesa been permanently promoted?

Le Samourai
Le Samourai
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Sao Paulo

Back to top Go down

Post by BarcaKizz Thu Dec 08, 2011 12:06 pm

ragbirjosh wrote:Has Muniesa been permanently promoted?

Nobody has been...and Muniesa is still 19. Way too young for a CB.
BarcaKizz
BarcaKizz
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Le Samourai Thu Dec 08, 2011 12:12 pm

BarcaKizz wrote:
ragbirjosh wrote:Has Muniesa been permanently promoted?

Nobody has been...and Muniesa is still 19. Way too young for a CB.

Hmmm...though he had been since he hasn't been playing for Barca B.....guess he's been injured or something.
Le Samourai
Le Samourai
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Sao Paulo

Back to top Go down

Post by alexjanosik Fri Dec 09, 2011 9:13 am

On JDS beginning to see why dani rates him so highly.
I didnt see the big deal as his first couple of performances for us wrent great.
But the last 3,4 times I have seen him,he has been very impressive.
I think he has all the makings of a very good player and could play for a top side.
Unfortunately for Barca he wont make the cut.So its better for his career that he leaves.

alexjanosik
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by BarcaKizz Fri Dec 09, 2011 2:08 pm

alexjanosik wrote:On JDS beginning to see why dani rates him so highly.
I didnt see the big deal as his first couple of performances for us wrent great.
But the last 3,4 times I have seen him,he has been very impressive.
I think he has all the makings of a very good player and could play for a top side.
Unfortunately for Barca he wont make the cut.So its better for his career that he leaves.

Exactly what I've been saying. Good player, but we really don't have room for him and can't use him. Hopefully he doesn't wilt away somewhere like Gio, who is an even better player.
BarcaKizz
BarcaKizz
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by The Sanchez Sat Dec 10, 2011 4:42 am

Sorriano?? His 25 years old, capable of playing at the top level but he hasn't got promoted. Isn't it wise to sell him?
The Sanchez
The Sanchez
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3