BarcaKizz
CBarca
The Sanchez
Sir Psycho
Khaled
16 posters

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

Champions League (matchday #6): FCBarcelona vs Bate Empty Champions League (matchday #6): FCBarcelona vs Bate

Post by Khaled Sat Dec 03, 2011 11:25 pm

#FCBarcelona with 13pts has secured the 1stspot in Group H ahead of ACMilan (8pts).
Therefore, they will play with B-Team/Reserves to rest the starters for the Classico.

~ What is your Line-up/Formation/Score Predictions knowing that:

- Players that won't train until Tue and won't play v BATE: Valdes Alves Puyol Mascherano Abidal Busquets Keita Xavi Iniesta Cesc Alexis Messi Villa.

- 6 first team players (Pinto Pique Fontas Maxwell Thiago Pedro) and 12 B-team players will train on Mon and could be the squad for BATE game.

- Bplayers called up for Monday training: Oier Montoya S.Gomez Bartra Muniesa DosSantos Riverola Rafinha S.Roberto Cuenca K.Femenia Deulofeu

Khaled
Khaled
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Barcelona

Back to top Go down

Champions League (matchday #6): FCBarcelona vs Bate Empty Re: Champions League (matchday #6): FCBarcelona vs Bate

Post by Sir Psycho Sat Dec 03, 2011 11:29 pm

As long as Thiago starts and runs the midfield then I'm happy.
Sir Psycho
Sir Psycho
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Champions League (matchday #6): FCBarcelona vs Bate Empty Re: Champions League (matchday #6): FCBarcelona vs Bate

Post by Khaled Sat Dec 03, 2011 11:58 pm

its obvious that its going to be (Pinto Pique Fontas Maxwell Thiago Pedro) +5 BTeam Players !!

Pinto
? Pique Fontas Maxwell
Thiago ? ?
? ? Pedro

Oier Montoya S.Gomez Bartra Muniesa DosSantos Riverola Rafinha S.Roberto Cuenca K.Femenia Deulofeu

For RB: Montoya
Midfield: JDS & SergiRoberto
Upfront: Pedro, Cuenxa & Deulofeu (or Rafinha)?

Pinto
Montoya Pique Fontas Maxwell
Thiago JDS Roberto
Cuenca Rafinha Pedro

Bartra for Pique, Deulofeu for Pedro & Riverola for? in the 2nd half..
Khaled
Khaled
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by The Sanchez Sun Dec 04, 2011 12:30 am

The only problem is that there is no defensive mid. Do Santos and Roberto are both attaking mids. Thiago at defending mid or no defending mid?
Riverola, Gerard and Muniesa/Barta will come on.
Roberto will probably be at false 9 (sorry Khaled, but he has played in that position in the B's, when Sorriano wasn't there).
2-0 win like last year when we had a second eleven
The Sanchez
The Sanchez
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Sir Psycho Sun Dec 04, 2011 12:35 am

I'm confident in Sergio Roberto's ability to play as CDM.

I expect Rafinha to start as a false 9, while he is flanked by Pedro & Cuenca.
Sir Psycho
Sir Psycho
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by CBarca Sun Dec 04, 2011 6:24 am

Hope JDS plays.

Still love that kid. I won't give up on him! Very Happy
CBarca
CBarca
NEVER a Mod

Club Supported : Athletic Bilbao

Back to top Go down

Post by BarcaKizz Sun Dec 04, 2011 6:41 am

Roberto won't play DM, JDS is much more comfortable in the position.

I can't understand why Soriano wasn't picked scratch He's easily the best player to play CF. Instead they'll have to go with Pedro or one of the other B players to play as a false 9. Pedro is hopeless in such a role, so I can only expect it to be Thiago, Roberto or Rafinha.

Khaled's lineup looks pretty spot on:

Pinto
Thiago JDS Roberto
Cuenca Rafinha Pedro
BarcaKizz
BarcaKizz
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by CBarca Sun Dec 04, 2011 6:49 am

BarcaKizz wrote:Roberto won't play DM, JDS is much more comfortable in the position.

I can't understand why Soriano wasn't picked scratch He's easily the best player to play CF. Instead they'll have to go with Pedro or one of the other B players to play as a false 9. Pedro is hopeless in such a role, so I can only expect it to be Thiago, Roberto or Rafinha.

Khaled's lineup looks pretty spot on:

Pinto
Thiago JDS Roberto
Cuenca Rafinha Pedro

Kizz, has JDS transitioned from CM to DM...?

I don't watch Barca B Sad

Also how does he look this season?
CBarca
CBarca
NEVER a Mod

Club Supported : Athletic Bilbao

Back to top Go down

Post by BarcaKizz Sun Dec 04, 2011 7:39 am

Tbh I haven't watched Barca B this season, regrettably. I'll try to watch a few more games. However, I gather he's played there quite a bit as both Romeu and Fontas, who played there last year, are no longer with the squad. He's played there a few times for Barca in friendlies etc. too. He's quite good there, I think he's better at CM, but there are more talented CMs so he is doing what he can.

In terms of this game... he's really the only option. Roberto isn't a DM, he can play box to box or attacking. He has defensive qualities, but he's not the type to sit in front of a defence. JDS could do that.

The other option would be Fontas at DM, who is very good there, but I think Pep would want him to have experience at CB.
BarcaKizz
BarcaKizz
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by The Sanchez Sun Dec 04, 2011 9:24 am

Fontas at DM? Then we would have to put in Muniesa/Barta in the centre, creating havak for the other 3 players from the B squad starting.
The Sanchez
The Sanchez
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by BarcaKizz Sun Dec 04, 2011 9:49 am

paxtonpale wrote:Fontas at DM? Then we would have to put in Muniesa/Barta in the centre, creating havak for the other 3 players from the B squad starting.

Well as I said, I know its not going to happen, but in what way would it create havoc... It would actually be a much better balanced side.

Montoya-Pique-Muniesa-Maxwell
Thiago-Fontas-JDS/Roberto
Cuenca-Rafinha/Roberto-Pedro

Pique and Fontas aren't a great combination as they are very similar and a partnership with Muniesa has long been anticipated and favoured for the future. Fontas would also stabilise the midfield quite a bit too. With the players we are playing we will be lucky to win. We are by no means the big favourites.
BarcaKizz
BarcaKizz
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by BarrileteCosmico Sun Dec 04, 2011 5:47 pm

Do you really think we'll see an essentially Barca B side in the CL Kizz?
BarrileteCosmico
BarrileteCosmico
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by The Franchise Sun Dec 04, 2011 6:31 pm

There is a CL registered roster, how many Barca B are on it? I am sure guys like Rafinha, Muniesa are not.
The Franchise
The Franchise
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by Sir Psycho Sun Dec 04, 2011 7:43 pm

The Franchise wrote:There is a CL registered roster, how many Barca B are on it? I am sure guys like Rafinha, Muniesa are not.

Actually on UEFA's s site all those names you mentioned are on the squad list. Nine outfield B-Squad players in total + Oier, and Miño as keepers.

Source:http://www.uefa.com/uefachampionsleague/season=2012/clubs/club=50080/squad/index.html
Sir Psycho
Sir Psycho
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by The Franchise Sun Dec 04, 2011 7:58 pm

Wow. So many players...I thought you could only have like 22 guys.
The Franchise
The Franchise
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by BarrileteCosmico Sun Dec 04, 2011 8:03 pm

There's an asterik that says they're from the "Player list B", which I'm guessing means youth. So apparently they make an exception for youth.
BarrileteCosmico
BarrileteCosmico
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by The Franchise Sun Dec 04, 2011 8:07 pm

Makes sense.
The Franchise
The Franchise
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sir Psycho Sun Dec 04, 2011 8:10 pm

I love how Deulofeu & Rafinha are both listed. Show how high the club are on them considering this is their first full season outside the youth ranks.
Sir Psycho
Sir Psycho
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by BarcaKizz Mon Dec 05, 2011 8:51 am

BarrileteCosmico wrote:Do you really think we'll see an essentially Barca B side in the CL Kizz?

Well if thats the squad we are taking then we have no other choice. I think the priority is clearly the Bernabeu and so we shouldn't be worried about resting too many players.

Including Pinto, Maxwell and Fontas is obvious... they won't be playing against Madrid bar emergency and could do with gametime. Pique missed the game on the weekend and could also do with time. Pedro needs gametime and this is an indication he won't be starting in Madrid. Unless he scores a hattrick and is red hot it will be Sanchez and Villa up front. Thiago probably won't have a big role and could do with the experience anyway.

IF this isn't the final squad, then maybe we're just reading too far into this, but if anyone else plays I'd say it will be Keita, Mascherano and maybe Fabregas.
BarcaKizz
BarcaKizz
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by billy_gr Mon Dec 05, 2011 11:40 am

Let’s hope Messi will not insist on playing just to persue his top CL goalscorer target
billy_gr
billy_gr
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Khaled Mon Dec 05, 2011 5:27 pm

OFFTOPIC: Andres Iniesta has invested 420,000 Euros and is now the largest shareholder of Albacete, a Segunda División B club.
Khaled
Khaled
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Khaled Tue Dec 06, 2011 5:06 pm

>>> Match Preview:
-----------------------------

~ Official Squad: 11 Barca B players + Cuenca & 6 first team players:
Champions League (matchday #6): FCBarcelona vs Bate 2011-12-05_ENTRENO_31.v1323113787

Pinto, Piqué, Thiago, Maxwell, Fontàs, Pedro, Oier(GK, 21), Montoya(RB, 20), S.Gomez(CB, 19), Bartra(CB, 20), Muniesa(CB, 19), DosSantos(CM/DM, 21), Riverola(CM, 20), Rafinha(AM/false9, 18), S.Roberto(CM/AM, 19), Cuenca(W, 20), K.Femenia(RW, 20), Deulofeu (W, 17).

- Players that won't train until Tue and won't play v BATE: Valdes Alves Puyol Mascherano Abidal Busquets Keita Xavi Iniesta Cesc Alexis Messi Villa.

~ Line-up Predictions:
Pinto
Thiago JDS Roberto
Cuenca Rafinha Pedro

Bartra for Pique, Deulofeu for Pedro in 2nd half?

http://www.fcbarcelona.com/football/first-team/detail/article/guardiola-prepares-for-bate-with-11-barca-b-players

-----------------

~ FCBarcelona faced Bate once before, this season in Belarus, score was 0-5.
http://www.fcbarcelona.com/football/first-team/match-archive/2011-2012/champions-league/round-2-h/bate-borisov_fc-barcelona

------------------

~ Press Conference:

`Pedro: "We want to finish the group stage unbeaten"
www.fcbarcelona.com/football/first-team/detail/article/pedro-aims-to-regain-form-against-bate-borisov-with-the-clasico-looming

`Guardiola: “I want the youngsters to be audacious”
www.fcbarcelona.com/football/first-team/detail/article/guardiola-against-bate-borisov-i-want-the-youngsters-to-be-audacious
Khaled
Khaled
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Khaled Tue Dec 06, 2011 6:50 pm

OFFICIAL:

~ Alineación del FCB: Pinto, Montoya, Bartra, Fontàs, Maxwell, Dos Santos, Thiago, Rafinha, Sergi Roberto, Cuenca y Pedro

~l Bench: Oier, Piqué, Riverola, Kiko Femenía, Muniesa, Sergi Gómez y Deulofeu !!

9 players from LA MASIA!!!

Alcantara Brothers playing for the first time together in the 1st team!! Smile
Khaled
Khaled
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Albiceleste Tue Dec 06, 2011 9:41 pm

Pedro brace, Cuenca with 3 ASSISTS!!!!!!

Albiceleste
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Dinamo Zagreb

Back to top Go down

Post by Khaled Tue Dec 06, 2011 9:47 pm

FCBarcelona 4 - 0 Bate FT
`Goals: Pedro (2), SergiRoberto (1), Montoya (1)
` Assists: Cuenca (2) + Cuenca won a Penalty(scored by Pedro)!
` Possession: 76%
` Passing Accuracy: 93%
` Shots (On target): 22 (9) vs 2 (0) for Bate!!

Great Great Game by Barca "B" Players!!!!! Most impressed by RAFINHA!
Deulofeu needs time alot of work ( his decision making is still bad/ when to dribble, when to pass, cross etc..) Sergi Roberto, Batra, Fontas, MONTOYA, Bartra all had very gd games.. also Muniesa came in the 2nd half & was gd!

LA MASIA ♥ Visca el Barca ♥
Khaled
Khaled
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next