schnix
sukrut23
Patrick Bateman
ErPupone
Camurrìa.Sto.Stronzo
12 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

I've had enough, Sack Enrique - Page 2 Empty ENRIQUE SAYS HE MIGHT RESIGN!

Post by Camurrìa.Sto.Stronzo Sun Dec 04, 2011 7:13 pm

In his Press Conference under-fire Roma Coach Luis Enrique confessed he would resign “if the players aren’t following me anymore.”

The Spanish tactician seems to have lost the support of the fans, who chanted for him to leave after today’s 3-0 defeat to Fiorentina.

He was asked in the Press Conference whether he would resign if the Giallorossi lost next Monday’s game with Juventus.

“You’d have to ask the players that, probably without the microphone on, because on record they’ll all say the same thing,” admitted Enrique.

“If I feel that the players aren’t following me anymore, then I will leave, but that is not what I see right now.

“I’m not here to stay gripped to the bench, I don’t like to work for money. I am here because the club has faith in me, but if I see that the players do not follow my lead then I will act accordingly. But you’d have to ask them.”

It has already been a very tense week with Pablo Daniel Osvaldo suspended and fined €50,000 for punching teammate Erik Lamela in a locker-room brawl.

This afternoon Juan, Fernando Gago and Bojan Krkic were all sent off against Fiorentina.

“There has been too much talk about Osvaldo. As for the red cards, Juan’s was a tackle in the box and can happen. Gago clearly made a mistake by going in to the challenge late. Bojan’s handling offence was an instinctive gesture.”

There is another issue, as Francesco Totti returned from an ankle injury and was kept on the bench for the entire game, prompting the Roma fans to chant for their captain. Can this put extra pressure on Enrique when making his selections?

“Of course, but I knew that before I even came to Italy. Francesco is the best player in the history of Roma, so it’s normal the fans call for him. I like this rapport between fans and players. As for me, I continue along my path and do my work. In football things don’t always go the way you think they should.”

Camurrìa.Sto.Stronzo
Banned (Permanent)

Back to top Go down

I've had enough, Sack Enrique - Page 2 Empty Re: I've had enough, Sack Enrique

Post by Camurrìa.Sto.Stronzo Sun Dec 04, 2011 7:14 pm

McLewis wrote:I had half a mind to lock this thread, but I thought better of it.

We all know your position, Tony.

You were waiting for a loss like this...a "I told you so" moment...

You've been deceived. Come next Monday, January or even freaking July 1st 2012.

Luis Enrique will still be the coach of Roma. No matter how much you cry, complain and bitch otherwise.

DEAL WITH IT.

He just hinted he could resign... as coach. :coffee:
Camurrìa.Sto.Stronzo
Camurrìa.Sto.Stronzo
Banned (Permanent)

Club Supported : Liverpool

Back to top Go down

Post by romanista4life Sun Dec 04, 2011 7:15 pm

If I remember correctly, he threw down his jersey out of frustration on the way to the locker room (at least thats what it looked like), but then picked it up right away. I don't remember seeing him stomp on it though.
romanista4life
romanista4life
Prospect
Prospect

Club Supported : Roma

Back to top Go down

Post by Camurrìa.Sto.Stronzo Sun Dec 04, 2011 7:16 pm

I pray for this to happen :bow:
Camurrìa.Sto.Stronzo
Camurrìa.Sto.Stronzo
Banned (Permanent)

Back to top Go down

Post by schnix Sun Dec 04, 2011 7:16 pm

romanista4life wrote:If I remember correctly, he threw down his jersey out of frustration on the way to the locker room (at least thats what it looked like), but then picked it up right away. I don't remember seeing him stomp on it though.

you're probably right
schnix
schnix
Starlet
Starlet

Back to top Go down

Post by schnix Sun Dec 04, 2011 7:18 pm

i respect your opinions tony, but no need to make multiple threads. just post in the other existing ones
schnix
schnix
Starlet
Starlet

Back to top Go down

Post by Camurrìa.Sto.Stronzo Sun Dec 04, 2011 7:19 pm

I didn't see that incident, although I heard it was an elbow right?

@Neal

For me to deal with it, you should also advice that to a majority of Romanisti in Italy and around the world Wink
Camurrìa.Sto.Stronzo
Camurrìa.Sto.Stronzo
Banned (Permanent)

Back to top Go down

Post by Camurrìa.Sto.Stronzo Sun Dec 04, 2011 7:19 pm

schnix wrote:i respect your opinions tony, but no need to make multiple threads. just post in the other existing ones

This is different, here he's saying he might resgin, this is in fact like a breaking news thing
Camurrìa.Sto.Stronzo
Camurrìa.Sto.Stronzo
Banned (Permanent)

Back to top Go down

Post by BarrileteCosmico Sun Dec 04, 2011 7:24 pm

I would say this reaction is a bit of a knee-jerk but then again Tony "had enough" of Enrique before he ever sat on the bench.
BarrileteCosmico
BarrileteCosmico
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Barcelona

Back to top Go down

Post by Camurrìa.Sto.Stronzo Sun Dec 04, 2011 7:28 pm

BarrileteCosmico wrote:I would say this reaction is a bit of a knee-jerk but then again Tony "had enough" of Enrique before he ever sat on the bench.

Since then up to this point, it's gotten worst.
Camurrìa.Sto.Stronzo
Camurrìa.Sto.Stronzo
Banned (Permanent)

Back to top Go down

Post by McLewis Sun Dec 04, 2011 8:45 pm

Camurrìa.Sto.Stronzo wrote:

For me to deal with it, you should also advice that to a majority of Romanisti in Italy and around the world Wink

You're damn straight they'll have to deal with it too. Baldini and Sabatini knew EXACTLY what they were getting when they chose Luis Enrique. They knew EXACTLY that there was a chance there would be matches like this when we bring in this many players under 1 transfer window. To think and expect otherwise is sheer idiocy and I'm sad to say it, Tony, but.....you've definitely been thinking as well as expecting otherwise. You and your fellow deluded souls who follow this club seem to have adopted some mental complex where common sense seems to be overrode by sheer baseless expectations and stupidity with no real logic or reason to back it up.
McLewis
McLewis
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by McLewis Sun Dec 04, 2011 8:49 pm

Post another thread like this when there's already an existing thread on the same topic and I will ban you myself, Tony.

I will not allow you to come into this section and treat it anyway you please.
McLewis
McLewis
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Camurrìa.Sto.Stronzo Sun Dec 04, 2011 9:36 pm

McLewis wrote:Post another thread like this when there's already an existing thread on the same topic and I will ban you myself, Tony.

Ban automatically for posting another thread? Odd, but alright, granted you can ban me from the section in stead as u did say in reference to this section. Or warn me, A bit harsh, but you did advert me... so I won't do it. Though, a PM would of been the approriate way if not mistaken lol?

I just find it funny that, you would take it personal... as I take it from this context with your lasts posts on this page, and warn me with a ban... because of a disagreement with Enrique.

If I'm not wanted here, surely then I will leave the section. I excuse myself for sharing an opinion.

Ciao Mike, we shall speak in the future on Facebook lol.
Ciao Fonz, great debating with you, hopefully we can post in other sections.
Ciao Mclewis, I will not bug you anymore with this dilemma and I will keep myself away from here to keep peace.

Camurrìa.Sto.Stronzo
Camurrìa.Sto.Stronzo
Banned (Permanent)

Back to top Go down

Post by JAY-Z Sun Dec 04, 2011 9:59 pm

NO NO NO!!!

He deserves the shot till the end of the season.

Im totally behind Enrique.

FORZA ROMA
JAY-Z
JAY-Z
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by ErPupone Mon Dec 05, 2011 5:50 am

McLewis wrote:I had half a mind to lock this thread, but I thought better of it.

We all know your position, Tony.

You were waiting for a loss like this...a "I told you so" moment...

You've been deceived. Come next Monday, January or even freaking July 1st 2012.

Luis Enrique will still be the coach of Roma. No matter how much you cry, complain and bitch otherwise.

DEAL WITH IT.

He just hinted he could resign... as coach. :coffee:

He didn't hint at anything, he said that when he got here. He always said that he would leave if the players don't believe in him and would stay at all costs if they do. Nothing new here.

And Tony, it's not that you're not welcome here... but let's not turn this into another Juve section scenario.
ErPupone
ErPupone
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Jack Daniels Mon Dec 05, 2011 8:13 am

Ciao Mike, we shall speak in the future on Facebook lol.
Ciao Fonz, great debating with you, hopefully we can post in other sections.
Ciao Mclewis, I will not bug you anymore with this dilemma and I will keep myself away from here to keep peace.

Oh the drama... Sad

LMAO
Jack Daniels
Jack Daniels
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by sukrut23 Mon Dec 05, 2011 8:16 am

McLewis wrote:Post another thread like this when there's already an existing thread on the same topic and I will ban you myself, Tony.

a complete abuse of power... i dont think he has done anything wrong in the Roma section to deserve a ban.
sukrut23
sukrut23
Hot Prospect
Hot Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by McLewis Mon Dec 05, 2011 10:36 am

sukrut23 wrote:

a complete abuse of power... i dont think he has done anything wrong in the Roma section to deserve a ban.

Your opinion is noted. It's not your decision however.
McLewis
McLewis
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by flameas Mon Dec 05, 2011 10:49 am

Even my dead grandmother knows that we would be in top 3 if Montella had stayed.
flameas
flameas
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by schnix Mon Dec 05, 2011 2:24 pm

McLewis wrote:
sukrut23 wrote:

same i agree. although i always harshly disagree with Camurrìa, i welcome different opinions, no matter how harsh/stubborn/repetitive they may/may not seem. he's not trolling. go to the EA forums and you'll find worse

you've been here longer though McLewis, so your decision in the end. although this section would be kinda pale IMO if Camurrìa weren't around anymore
schnix
schnix
Starlet
Starlet

Back to top Go down

Post by ErPupone Mon Dec 05, 2011 4:05 pm

flameas wrote:Even my dead grandmother knows that we would be in top 3 if Montella had stayed.

I've had enough, Sack Enrique - Page 2 121753hp2
ErPupone
ErPupone
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by McLewis Mon Dec 05, 2011 4:48 pm

schnix wrote:
McLewis wrote:
sukrut23 wrote:

same i agree. although i always harshly disagree with Camurrìa, i welcome different opinions, no matter how harsh/stubborn/repetitive they may/may not seem. he's not trolling. go to the EA forums and you'll find worse

you've been here longer though McLewis, so your decision in the end. although this section would be kinda pale IMO if Camurrìa weren't around anymore

Camurria takes "different opinions" to another level. I'm all for dissenting opinions, but I do not like him spamming this section with threads like that. We all know how bad that match was and we didn't need him to come in here with those "I told you so" threads. This isn't the Juve section and I will not allow it. If he can abide by that then he can dissent all he wants here, but if he's unwilling to then he knows where the proverbial door is.
McLewis
McLewis
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by narbeZ Tue Dec 06, 2011 4:15 am

This fire Enrique crap needs to stop.

With an Italian president perhaps Enrique would have been canned by now...but DiBenedetto sees the value in Enrique, and he understands that this Roma wont be built in a game, day, or heck even year...

This is a project from the top down... Everything is slowly being reformed...You can't expect immediate results and a top 5 finish in one of the most competitive leagues in Europe...Especially with the player turnover we have had this past season, all that is also compounded with the fact that Enrique has rarely had a full squad at his disposal.

I'm sorry but your just borderline ignorant if you believe its time to can Enrique already, or you just don't have a clue as to what we are trying to accomplish here...

narbeZ
narbeZ
Hot Prospect
Hot Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2