Pep: "Madrid? That's not important. What's important is what will happen to the euro on the 9th"

+19
zarola
Doc
Albiceleste
Rebaño Sagrado
white_star
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Le Samourai
kiranr
Zealous
spanky
The Madrid One
Bellabong
S32TABLANCA
StrugaRock
FennecFox7
LeVersacci
badboy
Shamirr
BarrileteCosmico
23 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Pep: "Madrid? That's not important. What's important is what will happen to the euro on the 9th" - Page 2 Empty Re: Pep: "Madrid? That's not important. What's important is what will happen to the euro on the 9th"

Post by Zealous Tue 6 Dec 2011 - 1:27

kiranr wrote:
What does a Uni degree have to do with philosophy? It is all about the state of mind, one which Pep always finds himself in.

Well Pep definitely acts like a philosopher I agree Wink

Zealous
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Pep: "Madrid? That's not important. What's important is what will happen to the euro on the 9th" - Page 2 Empty Re: Pep: "Madrid? That's not important. What's important is what will happen to the euro on the 9th"

Post by white_star Tue 6 Dec 2011 - 1:33

The Madrid One wrote:
BarrileteCosmico wrote:
The Madrid One wrote:pulled off what mou pulls of every press conference.. big deal.

u jelly?
Lol TMO don't bring up Mourinho in a thread about class. That's like bringing a knife to a gunfight.
Laughing Laughing Laughing

i like the liner, but a barca fan/catalan wannabe, shouldnt be talking or typing or whatever u want to name it... about class... :cyclops: :bball:

who are you to call someone a wannabe your an obsessed fan boy!
white_star
white_star
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Shakhtar Donetsk

Back to top Go down

Post by The Madrid One Tue 6 Dec 2011 - 1:48

white_star wrote:
The Madrid One wrote:
BarrileteCosmico wrote:
The Madrid One wrote:pulled off what mou pulls of every press conference.. big deal.

u jelly?
Lol TMO don't bring up Mourinho in a thread about class. That's like bringing a knife to a gunfight.

i like the liner, but a barca fan/catalan wannabe, shouldnt be talking or typing or whatever u want to name it... about class... :cyclops: :bball:

:bball: u mad mam?
The Madrid One
The Madrid One
"Imaybeonthesideoftheangels..."

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by Rebaño Sagrado Tue 6 Dec 2011 - 1:59

Don't get why he says this stuff. I mean of course there are more important things in life , but he gets payed to coach football. He should stop being so H&R and just talk about football.
Rebaño Sagrado
Rebaño Sagrado
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : TSV 1860 Munich

Back to top Go down

Post by Albiceleste Tue 6 Dec 2011 - 2:09

Immaculate_Mole wrote:
BarrileteCosmico wrote:

u jelly?

I take it you have never played COD, never bring a gun to a knife fight Son :lol!:
Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing

Albiceleste
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Dinamo Zagreb

Back to top Go down

Post by white_star Tue 6 Dec 2011 - 2:29

The Madrid One wrote:
white_star wrote:
The Madrid One wrote:
BarrileteCosmico wrote:

u jelly?

Nope not at all i was just pointing out who you are!

Plus i dont know what mam is.
white_star
white_star
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by The Madrid One Tue 6 Dec 2011 - 2:53

white_star wrote:
The Madrid One wrote:
white_star wrote:
The Madrid One wrote:
BarrileteCosmico wrote:

u jelly?

dont worry about it bro :lol!:
The Madrid One
The Madrid One

Back to top Go down

Post by Albiceleste Tue 6 Dec 2011 - 3:06

TMO Pep: "Madrid? That's not important. What's important is what will happen to the euro on the 9th" - Page 2 99-50

Albiceleste
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Dinamo Zagreb

Back to top Go down

Post by Zealous Tue 6 Dec 2011 - 3:11

I second that, dude you're not really adding anything to this thread.
Zealous
Zealous
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Sao Paulo

Back to top Go down

Post by The Madrid One Tue 6 Dec 2011 - 3:16

LM, ZEALOUS,...Pep: "Madrid? That's not important. What's important is what will happen to the euro on the 9th" - Page 2 N_real_madrid_raul_gonzalez-3047739

:shisha:
The Madrid One
The Madrid One

Back to top Go down

Post by white_star Tue 6 Dec 2011 - 3:19

The Madrid One wrote:
white_star wrote:
The Madrid One wrote:
white_star wrote:
The Madrid One wrote:
BarrileteCosmico wrote:

u jelly?

Im not your bro!
white_star
white_star
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by The Madrid One Tue 6 Dec 2011 - 3:21

white_star wrote:
The Madrid One wrote:
white_star wrote:
The Madrid One wrote:
white_star wrote:
The Madrid One wrote:
BarrileteCosmico wrote:

u jelly?

Im not your bro!
Suspect :lol!:

i know that... i could be shooting u in the face and id still tell u cya later bro... :facepalm: Laughing

or cya later alligator...

thats it ima outa here, if i stay its like lowering my iq.

Last edited by The Madrid One on Tue 6 Dec 2011 - 3:23; edited 1 time in total
The Madrid One
The Madrid One

Back to top Go down

Post by BarrileteCosmico Tue 6 Dec 2011 - 3:22

Mole I'm actually quite proficient in knife use in COD. That being said:

BarrileteCosmico
BarrileteCosmico
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Barcelona

Back to top Go down

Post by Doc Tue 6 Dec 2011 - 3:29

Damn TMO derailed an entire thread and no one seem to notice or care. Anyway, when he is taking his meds, it seems Pepe is quite an interesting person...

And yes, there are more prevalent matters to deal with in the world than a football game or a club...

Edit: I blame work or just bad sight but I actually watched the thread and saw Pepe. Go figure it's Pep which makes all kinda sense now. TMO still derailed the thread though....

Last edited by Doc on Tue 6 Dec 2011 - 3:36; edited 1 time in total
Doc
Doc
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Great Leader Sprucenuce Tue 6 Dec 2011 - 3:31

BarrileteCosmico wrote:Mole I'm actually quite proficient in knife use in COD. That being said:

Ofc you are lol, the knife always beats the gun in that game lol, which is why i said it :lol!:
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : PSG

Back to top Go down

Post by zarola Tue 6 Dec 2011 - 3:35

... omg whatever I'm too curious,I'm just gonna go ahead and look like an idiot. I don't get the joke, explanation?
zarola
zarola
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Juventus

Back to top Go down

Post by Lord Awesome Tue 6 Dec 2011 - 4:04

I don't get it either, tbh. scratch

So Pep plays mind games and what will happen to the Euro on the 9th is the best he can throw at RM?

Was that it? scratch

Lord Awesome
Lord Awesome
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Roma

Back to top Go down

Post by Zealous Tue 6 Dec 2011 - 4:13

Pep is trying to be philosophical by saying that the current weak state of the Euro and what the EU decides to do with it on the 9th is more important than the Clasico.

Basically this:

(I'm sorry I couldn't resist Razz)
Zealous
Zealous
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Kev Tue 6 Dec 2011 - 4:15

Zealous wrote:Pep is trying to be philosophical by saying that the current weak state of the Euro and what the EU decides to do with it on the 9th is more important than the Clasico.

Basically this:

Hahaha beat me to it Smile
Kev
Kev
Starlet
Starlet

Back to top Go down

Post by Lord Awesome Tue 6 Dec 2011 - 4:19

Forgot to bring my earphones. :facepalm:

So it's a mind game. Not that it matters. Pep will be cursing Whoopers in the end come the 10th.
Lord Awesome
Lord Awesome
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Roma

Back to top Go down

Post by BarrileteCosmico Tue 6 Dec 2011 - 4:25

It's not a mindgame. It's a genuine feeling.
BarrileteCosmico
BarrileteCosmico
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Zealous Tue 6 Dec 2011 - 4:31

Yeah I agree. It's a relevant issue so what Pep said was cool.

(I still think he cares about the clasico's outcome though Razz)
Zealous
Zealous
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr Nick09 Tue 6 Dec 2011 - 4:38

kiranr wrote:

u jelly?

This is not just any quote. Mou does not have the mental capacity to pull off something like this!

Zealous wrote:

Looks like you just got served a cold dose of Pwnage!

now back in the bat cave Laughing

I think Pep was mirin mou :dance:
Mr Nick09
Mr Nick09
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by kiranr Tue 6 Dec 2011 - 6:00

St_Nick09_of_Goal wrote:
Looks like you just got served a cold dose of Pwnage!

now back in the bat cave Laughing

I think Pep was mirin mou :dance:

I was just kidding then.. Smile

Nevertheless, that was awesome by Mou. Sometimes, i can't help admiring the man and i hate my self for it!
kiranr
kiranr
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by SaintJoe Tue 6 Dec 2011 - 6:28

Reminds me of Mou, but yeah he's right. Though I'm pretty sure he's thinking about the game way more than about the euro eco smile
SaintJoe
SaintJoe
Starlet
Starlet

Club Supported : Schalke 04

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2