MMM
JuvenelCuore
DeviAngel
35 posters

Page 1 of 4 1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

This had to happen  Empty This had to happen

Post by DeviAngel Tue Aug 02, 2011 8:40 am

Well my most dear and loved fratelli I guess this had to happen. I am not going to post in this section and I leave it since its not what it used to be in the old days when we used to joke come here to have some great time and escape from the problems in real life.There were times when me giu,momo,ren on the first lithium forums when we enjoyed posting and whole goal.com forums were visiting our section and joked ...jn even send me phone as surprise for my b-day ( he is great person and friend) that shows how much we loved and took care of eachother ...so many bad things were happening to juve and we were hopign for the best and giving our best for the forums. We didn't had posters as now but it was great.

I created verobianconero for us and the chat and we followed all games there and while chatting now that page is deleted because there is no more la famiglia and I think that thread should be deleted we started it on the old goal.com forums but than ppl were worth to be called la famiglia and never were provoked by each other or spreading negativity. Tbh this section is not even "J" from the Juventus section back than and in the early goal.com forums the last forums' days ...in this 4 yrs since I am member of this great community I was never ever disappointed as I am now ...THIS THREAD IS NOT AIMED AT ONE PERSON.....

I used to mod this section with pride on goal.com and post news on every 1 min for other posters...

Today I decided to stop posting in this section...I am still admin and mod of this section and I am watching over it but I won't post ...I will be posting and active in Serie A section and all the rest of the forums but not here ...but its not worth the posting and nerves also the time wasted on posting ...Sciacca bro so far u are great Smile since the last time we spoke on msn me,you,giu
..... If u need me I am here trough pm ...but I won't post

I LOVE YOU ALL ...

but the time has come to do this for the good of all ....

I say again I am still admin and mod of this section....

Signed ( lol )

Devi

P.S. Mauro I need you on msn !

This had to happen  24ned

Last edited by DeviAngel on Tue Aug 02, 2011 10:00 am; edited 1 time in total
DeviAngel
DeviAngel
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Liverpool

Back to top Go down

This had to happen  Empty Re: This had to happen

Post by JuvenelCuore Tue Aug 02, 2011 8:45 am

I will miss you, good friend. Sad

Will you ever return ?
JuvenelCuore
JuvenelCuore
Banned (Permanent)

Back to top Go down

Post by MMM Tue Aug 02, 2011 8:47 am

DeviAngel wrote:
Well my most dear and loved fratelli I guess this had to happen. I am not going to post in this section and I leave it since its not what it used to be in the old days when we used to joke come here to have some great time and escape from the problems in real life.There were times when me giu,momo,ren on the first lithium forums when we enjoyed posting and whole goal.com forums were visiting our section and joked ...jn even send me phone as surprise for my b-day ( he is great person and friend) that shows how much we loved and took care of eachother ...so many bad things were happening to juve and we were hopign for the best and giving our best for the forums. We didn't had posters as now but it was great.

I created verobianconero for us and the chat and we followed all games there and while chatting now that page is deleted because there is no more la famiglia and I think that thread should be deleted we started it on the old goal.com forums but than ppl were worth to be called la famiglia and never were provoked by each other or spreading negativity. Tbh this section is not even "J" from the Juventus section back than and in the early goal.com forums the last forums' days ...in this 4 yrs since I am member of this great community I was never ever disappointed as I am now ...THIS THREAD IS NOT AIMED AT ONE PERSON.....

I used to mod this section with pride on goal.com and post news on every 1 min for other posters...

Today I decided to stop posting in this section...I am still admin and mod of this section and I am watching over it ...but its not worth the posting and nerves also the time wasted on posting ...Sciacca bro so far u are great Smile since the last time we spoke on msn me,you,giu
..... If u need me I am here trough pm ...but I won't post

I LOVE YOU ALL ...

but the time has come to do this for the good of all ....

I say again I am still admin and mod of this section....

Signed ( lol )

Devi

P.S. Mauro I need you on msn !

This had to happen  24ned
So sad to hear that. I'm like a month or so to this forum and tbh one of the reasons I joined was your reports...
and I must admit even since last couple of weeks the atmosphere has been deteriorated day by day. no wounder the admin has decided to leave the forum...
MMM
MMM
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by pasquale22 Tue Aug 02, 2011 8:58 am

Sad to have u gone Devi. But can I just say the problem for me is that as soon as we have 1 little misinterpretation or argument people go nuts . We r just discussing and yeh peoples views will conflict but if we don't have our own unique opinion what can b bring to this forum?
pasquale22
pasquale22
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by MacPhisto/MirrorBallMan Tue Aug 02, 2011 9:00 am

I know you will be watching over us, and as much as it's sad to see you not contributing, PLEASE MAKE YOUR PRESENCE FELT!! This section needs your vibe, your charisma, your energy.

You were the last man standing. When everybody left, you stayed. You never left. Now you are leaving (in a sense), as most of us have done, but over the time together, you have had to personally deal with a lot of shit and I am not trying to convince you to return to posting because I really can't argue with you on what you're doing.

When you were appointed as a mod back in the old forums, you were not the best option- you were the only option. There is nobody that can reach the levels that you reached with your personality here- with all due respect to everyone else- I have to be true to you and state that claim- you are just incredible, and I am very confident in saying this, no matter if we are both on the complete opposite sides of the world.

You were the one who gave me the news everyday, the one who would pour their heart into the forum. You tell me all the time "It's 6am and I can't sleep", and I see you on this forum around the clock, making this truly a better place for it.

I remember, vividly actually, the old verobianconero chat room. What good times were had in that chat room. We confided in each other and we went there a lot. And you never truly got the recognition you deserve for making such a top notch website and I can remember a lot of what was in it- and I know you put in hours for it- the effort you put in it was incredible so thank you very much.

I hope to see you one day. No matter if it's five years down or ten years down the road.

(btw- to everyone else, Dejan was a big reason why I joined the forums. The atmosphere at that time was warming and sensational.)
MacPhisto/MirrorBallMan
MacPhisto/MirrorBallMan
Starlet
Starlet

Back to top Go down

Post by jn2002dk Tue Aug 02, 2011 9:30 am

Very sad to see you leave though i totally understand why

With you gone and Giu all but gone as well i'm going to have to find a new forum, one where you can have intelligent debates

Sadly this forum is just thrash these days except for a few posters
jn2002dk
jn2002dk
Hot Prospect
Hot Prospect

Club Supported : Napoli

Back to top Go down

Post by del_boy Tue Aug 02, 2011 9:43 am

This is the worst thread you ever posted bro.
I can't convince you to not leave.
You are a big man, you have your reasons.
And I totally understand you.
In fact if I was in your place, I would have done that long ago.
I mean, I couldn't face all what you did.

You are a great person and poster Devi.
Glad I lived the good times in the Goal.com forums.
I still remember the VeroChat. We used to have amazing debates out there.
And I am telling I was always suprised how good posters were by that time.
It wasn't all about football arguing, etc.
When someone disagreed with someone other, they knew how to do it, and there was always maximum respect for other Juventini.
Hence the reason, why we called each other fratelli.
Now you can rarely see that word.
I am also leaving this forum, and I will try to find a better forum where I can actually at least have good football debates.
I have enough problems in my real life, and I come here to learn some news about my team, my passion, and not argue with a kid or so.
I may as well try to even create a forum all about Juventus, and get some of my friends there, even if they are not all Juventini.

PS.

I need you MSN Devi. Please if you read this, send me your MSN, and every other Juventus posters in my PM.
del_boy
del_boy
Starlet
Starlet

Back to top Go down

Post by I-no Tue Aug 02, 2011 9:54 am

depressed angel? you wanted to show me your devil side, lol, get over hamtaro deal, he wasnt going to join juve anyway, I wanted him at real madrid but oh well.
I-no
I-no
Banned (Permanent)

Club Supported : Sao Paulo

Back to top Go down

Post by DeviAngel Tue Aug 02, 2011 10:00 am

I-no wrote:depressed angel? you wanted to show me your devil side, lol, get over hamtaro deal, he wasnt going to join juve anyway, I wanted him at real madrid but oh well.

and u wanted to say what with this post ?
DeviAngel
DeviAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by forzajuve123 Tue Aug 02, 2011 10:09 am

I agree with everything you've said Devi.

These forum's used to be fun and friendly whilst also providing the opportunity for intellectual debate, now it's just the same old users bashing those who have different opinions.

I'm thinking of leaving, I've given the forum (and certain posters) a second chance but for the most part its just been the same old shit and it's getting tedious. I don't have to spend my time here, so unless posters start giving a bit more respect and realise that someone having a differing opinion isn't a crime I'm leaving.

P.S. Devi, PM me your MSN
forzajuve123
forzajuve123
Hot Prospect
Hot Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by 7amood11 Tue Aug 02, 2011 10:54 am

I can see where you are coming from Dev, the atmosphere here has been deteriorating daily.

I come here every day looking for some intelligent debate, as in like the vbulletin and lithium days, but unfortunately, it's becoming quite rare around here. Now we see freaking bitchfests almost every week.

But it's very sad to see you go Devi, you were the core of this place all the time. I'll speak to you later on msn.

Last edited by 7amood11 on Tue Aug 02, 2011 1:33 pm; edited 1 time in total
7amood11
7amood11
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by areve Tue Aug 02, 2011 11:08 am

Eventhough you mention it doesnt aimed at any person. I believe i know who this person youre aiming at. TSk! Im seriously gonna miss you valuable post and news. See ya around braahh~
areve
areve
Hot Prospect
Hot Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by MMM Tue Aug 02, 2011 11:45 am

forzajuve123 wrote:I agree with everything you've said Devi.

These forum's used to be fun and friendly whilst also providing the opportunity for intellectual debate, now it's just the same old users bashing those who have different opinions.

I'm thinking of leaving, I've given the forum (and certain posters) a second chance but for the most part its just been the same old shit and it's getting tedious. I don't have to spend my time here, so unless posters start giving a bit more respect and realise that someone having a differing opinion isn't a crime I'm leaving.

Exactly
MMM
MMM
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Drughi Bianconeri Tue Aug 02, 2011 11:50 am

Another part of me just died inside...

Not sure how many more of my original DROOGs I can lose before the final decision of me leaving...

I only returned because it was said THE ORIGINAL BAND CAMP was back into the fold on new GOAL.com forum, which I saw for a limited time and now it seems to be returning to no time.

Take care Devi and I am sure at some point we will talk...IF NOT, then maybe in the NEXT LIFE WHEN WE ARE CATs.

Drughi Bianconeri
Starlet
Starlet

Back to top Go down

Post by vanharouva Tue Aug 02, 2011 12:17 pm

forzajuve123 wrote:I agree with everything you've said Devi.

Exactly.

Im not naming any names since they wont understand anyway. Its a shame that people dont understand that they annoy people so much that they make them wanna leave. Devi seems like such a good guy that its a real shame to see stuff like this. There are some brilliant posters(actually almost everyone) here who are young and wise beyond their years. (like you) But then there are some whose young age just becomes so apparent with their arrogant and rude posts.

Its like on a football stadium where 50 000 supporters are having fun and then there is 50 racist bastards who gets all the headlines in the news the next day.

In a forum like this that 50 is 1 or 2.

What a shame.
vanharouva
vanharouva
Hot Prospect
Hot Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by Drughi Bianconeri Tue Aug 02, 2011 12:42 pm

VERObianconeri is done?!

Wow, I honestly never expected that to come to an end.

I throughly enjoyed going there and watching the games with EVERYONE back in the day when we were there...

Even people who were not JUVENTUS fans would somehow end up in the chat as well, but even then did NOT ONE PERSON give each other Columbian Neckties to hush them up.

A sad turn of events when the MOD and O.G poster has called it quits from posting in his own societies forum, but is posting in the SerieA section...

Drughi Bianconeri
Starlet
Starlet

Back to top Go down

Post by baresi Tue Aug 02, 2011 1:00 pm

Man why not just ban those causing havoc, instead of destroying an entire section, and ending many wonderful memories aming many posters.

You've done it before for much less reasons, why not do it now, when mostly needed?
baresi
baresi
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : AC Milan

Back to top Go down

Post by Adit Tue Aug 02, 2011 1:09 pm

seriously Devi,you are are not supposed to run away from this situatuin when you are the only one who can make this place heaven again.

Seriously ,those 16 year olds need to understand there is lot of way of talking.They need to grow up and stop their pointless arguments and "im tottaly right" mentality and mostly as their signature describes "never back away" lol mentality first.
Adit
Adit
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Borussia Mönchengladbach

http://www.realmadridfootballblog.com

Back to top Go down

Post by ItalJuve Tue Aug 02, 2011 1:26 pm

I really don't post here and never talked to you... Really, I couldn't care less who you are, I just liked that you posted news on the forum that I had a hard time finding elsewhere.... I guess someone else will do it.

Don't whine, b.t.w. it looks really gay....
ItalJuve
ItalJuve
Prospect
Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by 7amood11 Tue Aug 02, 2011 1:54 pm

ItalJuve wrote:I really don't post here and never talked to you... Really, I couldn't care less who you are, I just liked that you posted news on the forum that I had a hard time finding elsewhere.... I guess someone else will do it.

Don't whine, b.t.w. it looks really gay....

Insecure about your own sexuality?
7amood11
7amood11
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Luca Tue Aug 02, 2011 2:20 pm

Dejan you can't go.
Things will get better, this forum needs you.

Luca
J Council Master

Club Supported : Juventus

Back to top Go down

Post by pasquale22 Tue Aug 02, 2011 2:29 pm

Wow italjuve that's pretty heavy stuff. But uve proved some of my points. Italians want to look after each other and protect their culture and b proud of it. Yet some people when they hear stuff they don't want too hear (Which is true btw) complain. Italians don't even like tourists much.
pasquale22
pasquale22
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by jn2002dk Tue Aug 02, 2011 2:30 pm

ItalJuve wrote:yes, i want you to take me in the ass.... is that what you were getting at? I'd love it, please come to me and do me.

Listen, I don't post a lot here, I just come for news on Juve. I'm Italian, in America, & I want my Juve info.... that's all I care about. I don't profess my love for Juve & other posters like a Greek with a Sheep. It's really juvenile the way some of you people complain and fight like double-crossed lovers, and yes, is gay.

It seems many people here are want to be Italians, calling each other fratelli and bianconeri, when it's really that they are wanna be Italians and will never be. Juve has always been the symbol of Italy and we don't need non Italians pretending they are.

I know you're gonna bash me for it and probably block me, but I don't care... I don't post here, so I'll just look elsewhere for my info. But remember, Italians don't want immigrants in their country and don't want people trying to steal their culture just as much as arabs and chinese don't want us there either.

All Italians are disgusted what's been happening in Italy and Europe. All the cities are being overrun by gypsies and africans and arabs. You people won't know because you pretend we're trying to be tolerant, but it's going to be a problem just like it is in Paris now.

Flame me if you want, I could give a shit. But don't pretend Juve wants a bunch of Africans & Arabs calling themselves Juventino.
Using gay as an insult invalidates anything else you have to say
jn2002dk
jn2002dk
Hot Prospect
Hot Prospect

Club Supported : Napoli

Back to top Go down

Post by ItalJuve Tue Aug 02, 2011 2:49 pm

gay as in stupid... I don't mind gay people. Effeminate should be the right word.

& I just read the news here, ban me if you like. It just proves that people don't want to here the truth. I'm gonna go back to not posting and just reading news again, I don't care about the rest.
ItalJuve
ItalJuve
Prospect
Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by bianconero29 Tue Aug 02, 2011 2:59 pm

ItalJuve wrote:yes, i want you to take me in the ass.... is that what you were getting at? I'd love it, please come to me and do me.

Listen, I don't post a lot here, I just come for news on Juve. I'm Italian, in America, & I want my Juve info.... that's all I care about. I don't profess my love for Juve & other posters like a Greek with a Sheep. It's really juvenile the way some of you people complain and fight like double-crossed lovers, and yes, is gay.

It seems many people here are want to be Italians, calling each other fratelli and bianconeri, when it's really that they are wanna be Italians and will never be. Juve has always been the symbol of Italy and we don't need non Italians pretending they are.

I know you're gonna bash me for it and probably block me, but I don't care... I don't post here, so I'll just look elsewhere for my info. But remember, Italians don't want immigrants in their country and don't want people trying to steal their culture just as much as arabs and chinese don't want us there either.

All Italians are disgusted what's been happening in Italy and Europe. All the cities are being overrun by gypsies and africans and arabs. You people won't know because you pretend we're trying to be tolerant, but it's going to be a problem just like it is in Paris now.

Flame me if you want, I could give a shit. But don't pretend Juve wants a bunch of Africans & Arabs calling themselves Juventino.

hey i heard this speech before,but i just can't remember where.....oh right

This had to happen  Norway-Shooter_983561e
bianconero29
bianconero29
Hot Prospect
Hot Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 4 1, 2, 3, 4  Next