Great Leader Sprucenuce
Babun
Patrick Bateman
Swanhends
Backspacer
15 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Bundesliga in Decline ? - Page 2 Empty Re: Bundesliga in Decline ?

Post by REWB Tue Dec 06, 2011 11:00 pm

izzy26 wrote:
RedEyesWhiteBeard wrote:
izzy26 wrote:Well, that article does not really describe how the TV Deal works in Spain at all.

I'm trying to find a good article that describes it well. Give me a minute.

if you can find an article that explains why RM and barca get so much money than everyone else, and one that gives a good reason as to why, other than the fact that "because they are bigger club", it will calm down my dislike for RM and barca....man utd got 60 million last year for wining the epl yet they are no smaller of a club than RM and barca..... i find it weird

Well, that's not how the TV deal works. Madrid and Barca organise their own deals for their league games to be shown, NOT the LFP. They are able to find seperate buyers and sell for high prices which other clubs cannot do. It has nothing to do with the League giving them the money.

Clubs in Spain are run poorly. Worse than what happened to Portsmouth poor. They literally spend money they don't have, have no suitabe way to recoup the money and instead of sorting out their finances, they repeat the situation untill the clubs are carrying stupid amounts of debt aka Racing, Mallorca, Valencia.

The TV deal problem is a huge cover-up to hide the blantent poor mis-management of the owners in Spain. Once the new TV deal structure begins, unless the owners shape-up, you'll just see more of the same.

interesting thanks for clearing that up, however the red paragraphs are a bit subjective, how do you know this? not saying your wrong but....look how little money they get? maybe they are forced to spend money they don't have just to compete. if they had a little more help from the LFP they might not be forced into such a desperate situation.

REWB
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by izzy Tue Dec 06, 2011 11:07 pm

RedEyesWhiteBeard wrote:
izzy26 wrote:
RedEyesWhiteBeard wrote:
izzy26 wrote:Well, that article does not really describe how the TV Deal works in Spain at all.

I'm trying to find a good article that describes it well. Give me a minute.

if you can find an article that explains why RM and barca get so much money than everyone else, and one that gives a good reason as to why, other than the fact that "because they are bigger club", it will calm down my dislike for RM and barca....man utd got 60 million last year for wining the epl yet they are no smaller of a club than RM and barca..... i find it weird

Well, that's not how the TV deal works. Madrid and Barca organise their own deals for their league games to be shown, NOT the LFP. They are able to find seperate buyers and sell for high prices which other clubs cannot do. It has nothing to do with the League giving them the money.

Clubs in Spain are run poorly. Worse than what happened to Portsmouth poor. They literally spend money they don't have, have no suitabe way to recoup the money and instead of sorting out their finances, they repeat the situation untill the clubs are carrying stupid amounts of debt aka Racing, Mallorca, Valencia.

The TV deal problem is a huge cover-up to hide the blantent poor mis-management of the owners in Spain. Once the new TV deal structure begins, unless the owners shape-up, you'll just see more of the same.

interesting thanks for clearing that up, however the red paragraphs are a bit subjective, how do you know this? not saying your wrong but....look how little money they get? maybe they are forced to spend money they don't have just to compete. if they had a little more help from the LFP they might not be forced into such a desperate situation.

That's the problem right there. The LFP don't want to do anything. Instead of having a strict set of guidlines and actual care for the teams in the league, they instead act like idiots.

This money issue has been a long growing one that has been building for over a decade and the clubs are just running a muck. Look at the recent cases of Deportivo, Sociedad and Valencia AGAIN. The owners are taking out huge bank loans without the intention of paying them back anytime soon and just letting the debt build to the problem we have now.

Hope this helps. A good article is proving hard to come by.
izzy
izzy
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Marseille

Back to top Go down

Post by rwo power Tue Dec 06, 2011 11:15 pm

RedEyesWhiteBeard wrote:
rwo power wrote:
RedEyesWhiteBeard wrote:laliga wont be in decline lol they are the same as they have always been in recent years, RM-barca representing laliga while teams like Valencia-villareal-sevi etc fail badly.

£140
£140
£40

as long as this trend continues teams like Valencia will never be up there with elite
Actually £40 is more than Bayern gets from the BL TV money.

bayern munich get money from other sources aswell am i wrong?, shirt sales etc, and other forms of income, Valencia are not at that level so they need the league to supply them with money. or can you explain where i'm going wrong?
They do get most of the money from other sources, yeah. The Bundesliga TV deal raises less money than even the Ligue 1 TV deal. If I remember correctly, then Bayern only gets as much money from the BL TV deal as the 5th ranked club in France. And as there are no sugar daddies in the BL, it is even more impressive that BL clubs usually aren't too shabby over all. I just wanted to put that TV money thing a bit into perspective. ^^
rwo power
rwo power
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Club Supported : Asante Kotoko

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2