TheRedStag
Raptorgunner
Mr Nick09
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Vibe
24 posters

Page 2 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

Official support Real Madrid thread - Page 2 Empty Re: Official support Real Madrid thread

Post by Senor Penguin Thu Dec 08, 2011 3:07 pm

bhends wrote:I'm with Mole

VAMOS BARCAAAAA
Wait ... Aren't you an Inter fan?

You must be suffering from the stockholm syndrome.

Senor Penguin
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Official support Real Madrid thread - Page 2 Empty Re: Official support Real Madrid thread

Post by Great Leader Sprucenuce Thu Dec 08, 2011 3:09 pm

Senor Penguin wrote:

VAMOS BARCAAAAA

He know's this forum will go to the shitter if Madrid become dominate........
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : PSG

Back to top Go down

Post by The Franchise Thu Dec 08, 2011 3:10 pm

BarrileteCosmico wrote:
The Franchise wrote:Houston Rockets...dont laugh, they suck, its not pleasant.

Scola :bow:

Boss.

The only player on the entire roster I like.

The Franchise
The Franchise
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by Le Samourai Thu Dec 08, 2011 3:11 pm

BarrileteCosmico wrote:

Lol......I would expect you to be a Spurs fan....

Ginobli>Scola

Also he has Barca DNA. :coffee:
Le Samourai
Le Samourai
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Sao Paulo

Back to top Go down

Post by Le Samourai Thu Dec 08, 2011 3:12 pm

The Franchise wrote:
BarrileteCosmico wrote:

Boss.

Dragic Sad
Le Samourai
Le Samourai
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Senor Penguin Thu Dec 08, 2011 3:14 pm

Immaculate_Mole wrote:
Senor Penguin wrote:

VAMOS BARCAAAAA

He know's this forum will go to the shitter if Madrid become dominate........
Where can I get a license to become a psychic like bhends?

Senor Penguin
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by RealGunner Thu Dec 08, 2011 3:15 pm

Too bad Cex plays for barca
RealGunner
RealGunner
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Arsenal

Back to top Go down

Post by Raptorgunner Thu Dec 08, 2011 3:15 pm

The Franchise wrote:
BarrileteCosmico wrote:

Boss.

Hard worker and always shows up, I like Kevin Martin also.
Raptorgunner
Raptorgunner
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Arsenal

Back to top Go down

Post by BarrileteCosmico Thu Dec 08, 2011 3:17 pm

I'm with Mole. The general populace should not want this, unless they want the entire Real Madrid board taking out 3 years of accumulated butthurt in the general section.
BarrileteCosmico
BarrileteCosmico
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Barcelona

Back to top Go down

Post by The Franchise Thu Dec 08, 2011 3:17 pm

ragbirjosh wrote:
The Franchise wrote:
BarrileteCosmico wrote:

Boss.

Dragic Sad

Guys like him, Lowry and a few others I have not given up on yet. Maybe one day they can do something in which makes me like them. Right now, only Scola.
The Franchise
The Franchise
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by The Franchise Thu Dec 08, 2011 3:19 pm

Raptorgunner wrote:
The Franchise wrote:
BarrileteCosmico wrote:

Boss.

Hard worker and always shows up, I like Kevin Martin also.

Dont like him. Cant defend at all...he is basically a triffic cone on defence.

Would like to add, sorry that im part of this being dragged off topic..but im still not exactly sure what the point of this thread is really.
The Franchise
The Franchise
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by LeSwagg James Thu Dec 08, 2011 3:23 pm

I cosign this thread.....

LeSwagg James
LeSwagg James
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by McAgger Thu Dec 08, 2011 3:25 pm

Swagg_Johnson wrote:I cosign this thread.....

fine then i tangent this thread
McAgger
McAgger
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Club Supported : Reggina

Back to top Go down

Post by M99 Thu Dec 08, 2011 3:45 pm

Really has everyone forgotten what happened to the forum after Barca demolished Madrid 5-0? It was unbearable I even left for a few weeks. Chollaville posting stats left, right and centre. Khaled filling the place with LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL, alexjanosik belittling everything that is not related with Barca. Messi the greatest player in the universe, Xavi the best CM in history, Iniesta the 2nd best etc. Even a cool and calm guy like vivastpauli was disgusted.

Really hoping Madrid wins or I'll have to leave this place again.
M99
M99
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : AC Milan

Back to top Go down

Post by Great Leader Sprucenuce Thu Dec 08, 2011 3:49 pm

milanista99 wrote:Really has everyone forgotten what happened to the forum after Barca demolished Madrid 5-0? It was unbearable I even left for a few weeks. Chollaville posting stats left, right and centre. Khaled filling the place with LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL, alexjanosik belittling everything that is not related with Barca. Messi the greatest player in the universe, Xavi the best CM in history, Iniesta the 2nd best etc. Even a cool and calm guy like vivastpauli was disgusted.

It would be 100,000 times worse if Madrid i can guareendamntee it...............

For one they already think they are the best and secondly they have 10x the amount of fans that Barca do on here......

Khaled still fills this place with lol, Alex still belittles everything not related with Barca lol and they did before the 5-0 lol.
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by izzy Thu Dec 08, 2011 3:52 pm

Immaculate_Mole wrote:
milanista99 wrote:Really has everyone forgotten what happened to the forum after Barca demolished Madrid 5-0? It was unbearable I even left for a few weeks. Chollaville posting stats left, right and centre. Khaled filling the place with LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL, alexjanosik belittling everything that is not related with Barca. Messi the greatest player in the universe, Xavi the best CM in history, Iniesta the 2nd best etc. Even a cool and calm guy like vivastpauli was disgusted.

It would be 100,000 times worse if Madrid i can guareendamntee it...............

For one they already think they are the best and secondly they have 10x the amount of fans that Barca do on here......

Khaled still fills this place with lol, Alex still belittles everything not related with Barca lol and they did before the 5-0 lol.

They this, They that.

Name the people or is it easier to generalise?
izzy
izzy
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Marseille

Back to top Go down

Post by the xcx Thu Dec 08, 2011 3:54 pm

Immaculate_Mole wrote:

Thanks for the laughs lol..MMD
the xcx
the xcx
Banned (Decade)

Back to top Go down

Post by Great Leader Sprucenuce Thu Dec 08, 2011 3:54 pm

izzy26 wrote:
Immaculate_Mole wrote:

They this, They that.

I named Babun on the first page, and yes its easier to generalise because theres so many that think this way in the madrid section.....

Apart from a half a dozen people, you expect me to name like 30 people lol?
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Adit Thu Dec 08, 2011 3:55 pm

Meh,i have yet to see a madrid fan who claim we are better than barcelona.Some might argue about Madrid being in better form and hence they might expect a win which is completely reasonable in a fans point of view.

Also who said our team cant be improved? They might said we dont need any more players and need to work on our team chemistry which i absolutely agree with.Mole is making stuff up again,well closet cule he is..

Barca are the favorites again coming into clasico.They always brings their A game into clasico no matter what is their form and squad condition.

Last edited by Adit on Thu Dec 08, 2011 3:57 pm; edited 1 time in total
Adit
Adit
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Borussia Mönchengladbach

http://www.realmadridfootballblog.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Dec 08, 2011 3:56 pm

Visca El-Barca.;...

CAMAREROOOOOOOOOOOOO !!!!

:coffee:

Back to top Go down

Post by Le Samourai Thu Dec 08, 2011 3:56 pm

Name 5 people Mole.....5 people.
Le Samourai
Le Samourai
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by izzy Thu Dec 08, 2011 3:57 pm

Immaculate_Mole wrote:
izzy26 wrote:
Immaculate_Mole wrote:

They this, They that.

I named Babun on the first page, and yes its easier to generalise because theres so many that think this way in the madrid section.....

Apart from a half a dozen people, you expect me to name like 30 people lol?

Yeah, I do. If your just gonna spew bullcrap at least provide the evidence. Why is it so hard to name these people if they go around doing this all the time? Surely their posts can't be that hard to find. Rolling Eyes
izzy
izzy
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Marseille

Back to top Go down

Post by Zealous Thu Dec 08, 2011 3:57 pm

Mole's argument is frankly insulting. This place will be exactly the same regardless.

This place will stay the same regardless of what happens. Now get off your high horse, you're not better than anyone Laughing

Eagerly awaiting Super_Floren's post clasico thread Twisted Evil
Zealous
Zealous
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by M99 Thu Dec 08, 2011 3:58 pm

Immaculate_Mole wrote:

It was 1000000x the amount than they usually do.

And I'm curious who are the Madrid fans you are talking about? Most of them I know are not like that (zealous, nick, izzy, andyana, crimson, kevacious, kantutan, superfloren (no joke, he just does the barca conspiracy stuff for the lulz, I read a lot of his serious posts on the Madrid section and he in reality is very unbiased)etc)

Last edited by milanista99 on Thu Dec 08, 2011 4:00 pm; edited 1 time in total
M99
M99
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : AC Milan

Back to top Go down

Post by Great Leader Sprucenuce Thu Dec 08, 2011 3:59 pm

Babun, TMO, XCX, Prototype, Omarish , Mamad

There's 6 people, you want more lol?
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by EarlyPrototype Thu Dec 08, 2011 4:00 pm

I think Madrid are better than Barca?

:facepalm:

Don't make stuff up Mole.
EarlyPrototype
EarlyPrototype
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next